Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ATW has gotten so boring that I think he's transitioning his channel to a "central FL for retirees" theme with his mommy and me vlogs. I find it funny that papa woo is only present in the hotel room. He wouldn't dare step foot into a theme park! There could be gays, vaccinated sickos who "got the jab", heathens, and other awful people in there having a good time. How dare they!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah it is awkward, but in fairness I'm pretty sure the lifeguard was going to have to be there anyway. As far as I know they always have someone as long as the pool is open, regardless of business. Last time I was at a WDW resort they were standing by the pool in the rain even when nobody was in the pool area.
Well, yeah. That's kinda what I implied.

Either way though, you have to admit it's weird when it's WOO swimming alone artsy-fartsy filming himself in the company of said lone lifeguard. 🤪

Side note: like @dirtnap101 said, the quiet pools, such as the Beach Club (where I used to work) over on the DVC side, don't have lifeguards ever.

Reactions: 4
ATW has gotten so boring that I think he's transitioning his channel to a "central FL for retirees" theme with his mommy and me vlogs. I find it funny that papa woo is only present in the hotel room. He wouldn't dare step foot into a theme park! There could be gays, vaccinated sickos who "got the jab", heathens, and other awful people in there having a good time. How dare they!
But that didn’t stop his fat ass from staying in one of Disney’s fancy rooms. I hope lots of gay sex happened in that bed that he and his wife slept in.

“Hi. I’m Jim. I’m a hypocrite. I think Disney is evil but I’m willing to stay here on Adam’s dime.”

60FFEAC4-6EAD-45E3-9291-A52B039F6900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure why a grown man would go to MK and go right to Barn Stormer?? So many better rides.

Interesting dynamic that good ol' Jim is very anti-vax and yet Adam did get vaccinated.

Interesting dynamic that good ol' Jim is very anti-vax and yet Adam did get vaccinated.
The only reason he did was so he could travel and get into theme parks. I think he even said that in one of his droning videos I saw when I used to actually watch him.

Reactions: 7
The only reason he did was so he could travel and get into theme parks. I think he even said that in one of his droning videos I saw when I used to actually watch him.
For sure, he wavered back and forth about doing it and only considered it due to travel. But given his dad's thoughts on vaccinations, I'm surprised they can be in the same room together without Jim flipping out

Reactions: 2
For sure, he wavered back and forth about doing it and only considered it due to travel. But given his dad's thoughts on vaccinations, I'm surprised they can be in the same room together without Jim flipping out
I have no doubt he flips out on Adam. Just like he probably flips out on his wife for getting an AP and enjoying the evil woke parks.

• Haha
Did anyone else catch this snark response he gave someone? I found it on Reddit.
Based on the emojis, I'm guessing it was from Facebook? Or...?

Anyways, someone said he deleted it, and the follow-up comments further calling him out.

I thought Woo always said comments don't bother him? That he has thick skin? :rolleyes:

1671244897382.png

Reactions: 6
I thought Woo always said comments don't bother him? That he has thick skin? :rolleyes:
17.12.2022_15.33.09_REC.png

Woo is the thinnest skinned vlogger out there! This soy faced delicate ego manbaby can't stand any opinion that doesn't jive with his own narrow view. Must have learned that from his dad.

17.12.2022_15.37.12_REC.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the dinosaur bones in Best Remove Em would send him over the edge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some interesting comments under the latest vlog. We'll see if he gives a snarky retort, ignores them, or deletes them.

1671374113669.png

1671374140352.png

Yeah, Adam. You sure changed your mind. :rolleyes: "It happens."

Me thinks, after daily Disney vlogs and umpteen deluxe or DVC Disney stays, you did a bit more than that after your grand Jan 2022 proclamation.🤦‍♀️ You flat-out should just call yourself a Disney vlogger now. You know, the same vlogger in that oversaturated market you told us about before that you'd have nothing left to contribute to since everyone else already covers everything Disney.

1671374190866.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He decrys "money grabs" just after admitting he put outs low effort videos just to generate more money. Irony is lost on him.

He is also becoming more snarky in his reply to any comment with even the hint of criticism.

22.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
He decrys "money grabs" just after admitting he put outs low effort videos just to generate more money. Irony is lost on him.

He is also becoming more snarky in his reply to any comment with even the hint of criticism.

View attachment 1817629
WOW. That snark was SO unnecessary.

He really is showing his true colors in the last 1-2 years, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I watched most of the one he did with Micah where he got stuck on Peter Pan and whined about it.

I used to think if I saw him I'd say hi and thank him for making videos. Now I think I'd just go "meh" and go on with my day.

I watched most of the one he did with Micah where he got stuck on Peter Pan and whined about it.

I used to think if I saw him I'd say hi and thank him for making videos. Now I think I'd just go "meh" and go on with my day.
Yep. I wouldn't give him - or any vlogger, for that matter - the time of day now .

I'm sure you recall my story at MegaCon in 2019 where DH and I were standing next to him in the switchback line waiting to get in for the BTTF panel, and I said "Hey! Adam the Woo!" in a friendly, low-ish volume voice but enough he could definitely hear me. My intent was just to say hi, we watch your vlogs, etc. and then that was it. I wasn't about to engage for hours. Anyways, he looked down at me (I'm short LOL), and took his phone from in his hand by his side, and put it up to his ear to pretend he was talking on the phone. :ROFLMAO:

To the contrary, at that same event hours before, we met Kyle and Mary from View From The Cheap Seats. We don't watch them anymore but back then we did. They were actually legit friendly and talkative... actually wanted to talk to us more than we did them. :ROFLMAO: We had just wanted to say hi, but they were interested in our mutual likes / places to go in / around the Sanford area.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep. I wouldn't give him - or any vlogger, for that matter - the time of day now .

I'm sure you recall my story at MegaCon in 2019 where DH and I were standing next to him in the switchback line waiting to get in for the BTTF panel, and I said "Hey! Adam the Woo!" in a friendly, low-ish volume voice but enough he could definitely hear me. My intent was just to say hi, we watch your vlogs, etc. and then that was it. I wasn't about to engage for hours. Anyways, he looked down at me (I'm short LOL), and took his phone from in his hand by his side, and put it up to his ear to pretend he was talking on the phone. :ROFLMAO:

To the contrary, at that same event hours before, we met Kyle and Mary from View From The Cheap Seats. We don't watch them anymore but back then we did. They were actually legit friendly and talkative... actually wanted to talk to us more than we did them. :ROFLMAO: We had just wanted to say hi, but they were interested in our mutual likes / places to go in / around the Sanford area.
Kyle and Mary are the kinds of people you wish made the big bucks from YT that douchebags like Adam and The Trackers do. They film the stuff they enjoy, are genuinely good people, and still work 9 to 5's because they aren't entitled, disillusioned Disney adults who think everyone needs to watch their videos so they get paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kyle and Mary are the kinds of people you wish made the big bucks from YT that douchebags like Adam and The Trackers do. They film the stuff they enjoy, are genuinely good people, and still work 9 to 5's because they aren't entitled, disillusioned Disney adults who think everyone needs to watch their videos so they get paid.
I agree. I like Mary. She's very genuine. She was very sweet when we talked to them. And Kyle was nice too - we actually were surprised just how they (he especially) lit up w/ big smiles when we said that we watch them regularly, and how much they actually wanted to engage in talking to us.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.