Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam posted this on Facebook. He's says it's "incredible" how Universal Studios Hollywood has changed so much since 1988. "Incredible"? Really? That was 35 years ago - of course it's changed a lot! LOL

1679917515377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr Woo and World of Mediocre appear to buy the same baby poo colored shorts from the same over sized little boy store. The clerks must be thrilled to see those two loads show up and stink up every pair of shorts till they find one that fits. Then it is off to where the Merchant Marines get tatted up to make their legs even more pretty for all to see. Just another day in the world of the simple minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Found this on YouTube.

This is awesome but kiiiiiiiiiiiiinda annoying.....
The guy is obviously on tattle right? He has basically just read this thread aloud and pretended that they were all his original thoughts. It is way too coincidental.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This guy and his annual "taxes are hard" vlog. We all pay taxes bud, just most of us don't get to monetize a video of us talking about paying them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This guy and his annual "taxes are hard" vlog. We all pay taxes bud, just most of us don't get to monetize a video of us talking about paying them.
This video made me physically ill. Absolutely sickening how out of touch with reality this guy is. He stresses about taxes and his situation is one of the least-stressful I can imagine. "OH NO I have to keep receipts for all the travel I do and all the crap I buy and show in my videos, so I can write it all off!!!" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine a guy who flies first class and probably writes it all off as a business expense having this take

1680010951918.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine a guy who flies first class and probably writes it all off as a business expense having this take

View attachment 2061751
There's no "probably", he flat-out stated in this video what we all suspected - everything he spends money on (flights, hotels, gas for the car, rental cars, camera equipment, meals, phones, scooters, bikes, gym memberships, nights with Giggles, etc. - basically anything he buys and shows on his vlogs) he takes off the top of his YT earnings. He has no reason to "stress" about anything.
---
Also.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, who knew that showing content other than walk-and-talks, first-class airfare, Disney, and Rays baseball involved legal fees and community service!

Pretty sure this dude wasn't just referring to you trespassing, Adam. You inferred that yourself.

Make sense? :rolleyes: (oh sorry, Make sense_SPACE_?)

1680025633076.png

• Haha
"I stress out too much on tax day" is the title and then he talks about how he's just mildly stressed and then mentions that he uses an accountant. He doesn't even do the taxes, he hires someone to do it! So all he has to do is turn over the receipts and any tax forms he gets from his financial institutions. How is this a hardship in any way, shape, or form?

"Would my life be easier if I never went anywhere?" - is he really asking this question? No, it's much easier when you have to plan the logistics of traveling all the time :rolleyes:. It's like asking "Would you hurt less if you stopped touching the stove?"

37% tax bracket magically becomes "they are taking half your money". Then the genius wants to rationalize the idea that it's better to make less money and pay only 12% tax 😂. Gosh, if I make 150k and they take 36k of it, I'm only left with 114k! It would be much better if I only made $37k and they only took 4.4k in taxes and I'd be left with a whopping 33k! What's better, 114k or 33k? "I'm not sure, things that make you go hmm" 😂

He's so damn lazy he can't even bother to go anywhere for the walk n talk vlogs, he just steps outside his door and starts filming the lake, the duck, the movie theater, the fountain, etc. Everything every viewer has seen thousands of times now, I'd wager. The last 2 minutes (right before which he says "that'll do it for today") are a microcosm of Adam's vlogs: rambles incoherently, cannot end it, and he zooms in on a boat with incredibly bad quality and focus.

• Haha
28.03.2023_16.25.54_REC.png

Looks like he's bringing in enough coin as long as he can press the record button. Life should be so hard!

I missed the part where he said he was "giving his savings away". Pay your taxes dude. Folks can call the IRS tip line for suspected tax frauds. At least Paging Mr. Morrow opened an LLC to handle his liability and business grift, er, expenses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I missed the part where he said he was "giving his savings away".
I think (not 100% sure because he's hard to follow when he rambles so much) that refers to this: he says he has TWO savings accounts, one for his regular savings and the other specifically dedicated to the 30% of his income he puts aside to pay taxes. And each year, when he pays his taxes, he essentially "gives his savings away" but it's just the savings account he dedicates for taxes. Part clickbait, part stupidity?

• Haha
I think (not 100% sure because he's hard to follow when he rambles so much) that refers to this: he says he has TWO savings accounts, one for his regular savings and the other specifically dedicated to the 30% of his income he puts aside to pay taxes. And each year, when he pays his taxes, he essentially "gives his savings away" but it's just the savings account he dedicates for taxes. Part clickbait, part stupidity?
Yeah, stupid clickbait. I wonder if he was complaining about actually paying taxes or flexing his financial prowess with his, oh, I'm in the 22-24% tax bracket, oh woe, woo, is me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone can buy into DVC, pay it all off *upfront*, and then buy even deeper into DVC ya got money. No need to complain about it when the taxman comes for his share.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone can buy into DVC, pay it all off *upfront*, and then buy even deeper into DVC ya got money. No need to complain about it when the taxman comes for his share.
Yeah, but Adam's true point of the video was to ask "what's better, making 37k and paying 12% tax or making 150k and paying 24% tax?" 😂 Double the tax rate, quadruple the income, hmm, gosh, I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It seems to me that Mr. Woo could benefit from a financial advisor that can help manage his funds so that paying taxes would not seem like "giving away my savings". I'm sure such an advisor would take into account his special "wants and needs" but I doubt Adam would be incline to follow sage advice like cutting down on first class flights or purchasing prime dugout seats for baseball games for his friends or for that matter is it is really necessary to travel to a dozen cities for baseball games while "investing" in DVC resorts. This is very similar to Adam expressing his desire to lose weight numerous times but not seem to be interested in seeing a nutritionist to follow a more healthy diet that does not consist of consuming tons of processed food every day. Adam does seem stuck in a toddler like syndrome of "I'll do what I want". Once in awhile, a reminder comes along like tax day to remind Mr. Woo that he has to come down from Fantasyland and live in the real world. He does not seem to take it well when that happens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If I were at a cocktail party and some dude started babbling at me about preparing his taxes, I'd do my best to make a hasty exit. Is there a more boring topic out there? It's a testament to the spell Adam has cast over his fans that anyone at all (let alone double-digit thousands of people) wants to watch him ramble about doing his taxes.

Yeah, but Adam's true point of the video was to ask "what's better, making 37k and paying 12% tax or making 150k and paying 24% tax?" 😂 Double the tax rate, quadruple the income, hmm, gosh, I don't know
We've all long suspected that Adam isn't particularly bright; he's just a dude who caught lightning in a bottle with YouTube at the right time. It should come as no surprise that he does not understand marginal tax rates, though I at least expected him to be able to grasp the concept of percentages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.