Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean you could probably copy and paste the last thread's summary and it would be 95% true. Wooopeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr Woo finally found a woman who won't dump him for his gross body and immature brain. His mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was with Yankee in the South. It happened, the trash collab of the century finally happened.

1667834304105.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Moon Pie store? Seriously? I haven't actually watched a video (even partially) in almost a week...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haven't watched any ATW vids lately. Too turned off by the thumbnails of dirtbags in redneck white trash wonderland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm dumb enough to fall for it and watch his videos when he goes to Gatlinburg thinking that maybe he'll show some of the gorgeous natural beauty of the area... but, no... he has to ride those trashy and tacky dark rides, recording them in their entirety. I'm disappointed in his steady decline in quality, but I'm more disappointed in myself for getting tricked every time. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
A recap

-Went on an 86 day road trip (in case you hadn't heard he'll tell you).

-Came back for about 45 straight days of Disney content with a few Rays games mixed in. Also experimented with baiting and switching his vids promising that he's doing one thing only to dump 20 minutes of Disney or Rays tacked on at the end.

-Found out Giggles might have something going with another guy. Embarked on a crash diet (sorry, "change of lifestyle") for when he will see her again.

-Went to Dragon Con.

-Flew to So Cal to see Giggles. Apparently found out that his bed down privileges with her had been revoked. Pretty sure she was to accompany him to SLC then back to Orlando but she didn't.

-Flew to Orlando in the middle of a Cat 4 hurricane. Stayed at Contemporary with another vlogger since his plus one was gone. Took abuse about his video then lied about it. Finally came clean and admitted that this trip had been planned for Epcots 40th anniversary but not that his plus 1 (giggles) didn't come.

-Had a few dvc stays but no plus 1 (giggles) so mommy came to the rescue. I unsubscribed at this point. I've only watched him here and there since then so some of the rest might be wrong.

-Went to Cleveland to see the Rays swept.

-Back to Orlando, struck You TUbe gold with a random fast food video then proceeded to overkill it with more fast food the next few days.

-Back to So Cal (again). He sees Giggles but apparently she is serious with her new beau (Seth Rogeny). Does a few things with Giggles but Seth Rogeny is around now so it becomes apparent he is out for good.

-Travel to Gatlinburg in what was supposed to be last years Christmas trip to the Smokies with Giggles until Blab screwed him. But of course no Giggles this time so mommy to the rescue again.

Sorry if I missed anything. If I did I'm sure it wasn't important.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I landed in these forums because I was looking for more info on the BLAB drama and discovered people still talk about Adam (albeit not much, obviously). Had a weird "situationship" with him 10 years ago and idk how more of his personal life stuff hasn't oozed out and impacted what's left of his online "career". Sounds like his content has mostly continued to be lukewarm re-washing of the same kinds of things over the years. Gotta give credit for the consistency I suppose.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This newest vlog is just his 'Greatest Hits' tour of Pigeon Forge. He's showing World of Micah locations he's been to PLENTY of times in and around the area. Recycled content. BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jurassic River $19 and Earthquake $9. I'd never pay that much to ride either one.

Is the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge tourist mecca a result of Dolly Parton and Dollywood or has it been a smaller destination before Dolly?

Reactions: 5
Jurassic River $19 and Earthquake $9. I'd never pay that much to ride either one.

Is the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge tourist mecca a result of Dolly Parton and Dollywood or has it been a smaller destination before Dolly?
The area has always been a popular tourist destination. Gatlinburg borders Great Smokey Mountains national park which is the most popular (attendance wise) national park in the US. Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville’s popularity really spiked in the 80’s and 90’s with Dollywood’s rise in popularity. The area is naturally beautiful but incredibly crowded and loaded with plenty of tacky stuff meant to appeal to kids and “value” tourists.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.