Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this man a little too old (he's nearly 50) to re-enter the punk rock scene? Here's an idea for you Adam, how about growing up for once in your life? Quit trying to re-live the past and go find yourself a good woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1669690455953.png

Nov 28th 2022, posted by me here at tattle life at 9:54pm EST...yeah Adam, go for it 😂. Because skate shops and counter culture events are full of 18+ and not 17yo and younger...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many DVC points Jello Biafra owns...maybe he will spend some time with Adam at Aulani 😂 , what a complete nutter ATW is...

1669694480818.png

"He is a staunch believer in a free society, and utilizes shock value and advocates direct action and pranksterism in the name of political causes.[3] Biafra is known to use absurdist media tactics, in the leftist tradition of the Yippies, to highlight issues of civil rights and social justice. "

Yeah, but has he ever eaten an adult child's meal from McDonald's in an empty, deserted parking lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does one re-enter the punk rock scene after swinging around a lightsaber wearing a Jedi robe?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many DVC points Jello Biafra owns...maybe he will spend some time with Adam at Aulani 😂 , what a complete nutter ATW is...

View attachment 1768348

"He is a staunch believer in a free society, and utilizes shock value and advocates direct action and pranksterism in the name of political causes.[3] Biafra is known to use absurdist media tactics, in the leftist tradition of the Yippies, to highlight issues of civil rights and social justice. "

Yeah, but has he ever eaten an adult child's meal from McDonald's in an empty, deserted parking lot?

I don't think Adam understands what the song Holiday in Cambodia means.

Exciting new punk band. Mr Woo and the Poo Pistols. Coming soon to a rotting shed near you.

• Haha
Adam and Justin Scarred can start their new punk rock band that caters specifically to underage scene girls (because there's no way Justin and Ally weren't a thing before she was 18, the timelines are way too sketchy).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Now he’s looking for a punk drummer and guitar player in the Celebration area. If this actually happens, someone in the Orlando area (not me) needs to go witness this train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can totally see this. Adam at bass, Micah at lead guiter, JustinScarred at rhythm guitar, Tampa Jay at drums, Tim Tracker hitting the tambourine. Lead singer Natalie. Backup vocals are Best Life and Beyond and Yankee in the South. The roadies are Carpetbagger and Brickey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what sparked this obvious mid life crisis that Adam is currently going through?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what sparked this obvious mid life crisis that Adam is currently going through?
Natalie friend zoning him for a new sugar daddy? I don't think he ever got out of the friend zone though at least from her perspective. He likely had more feelings for her than she did for him. Just my pure speculation of course.

Or maybe he realizes how pointless just making the same videos over and over has become?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At this point, all one can do is start up a punk band nostalgia act. Punk music is pushing 50 years old now. It was crummy when Henry Rollins, Dead Kennedys and countless garage band slackers did it back then. Who's the "man" you are rebelling against Adam, your Daddy? And the edgy rebellion against the "establishment" was always just teenage angst and hormones, even that straight arrow/right wing crap. Ugh. I would love to see ATW and some fellow sausage fingered players post some videos of their new band. Always receptive to a good laugh.

Reactions: 4
I can totally see this. Adam at bass, Micah at lead guiter, JustinScarred at rhythm guitar, Tampa Jay at drums, Tim Tracker hitting the tambourine. Lead singer Natalie. Backup vocals are Best Life and Beyond and Yankee in the South. The roadies are Carpetbagger and Brickey.
Don't forget Cowbell Max on, well, the cowbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe there's a Guttermouth reunion with Woo in the future.

Guttermouth.JPG

Adam on the left untangling cords.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.