Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Spends 30 min pointing his camera at a lot under construction*
Yes, it is me I am an auteur.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Chuckled at the "mom moment" when she said, "...When you get old,..." to Adam. Wake up mom, junior is pushing 50, that is old.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Punk rock and a Disney annual pass are the tools of the modern punk rocker. Iggy Pop, GG Allin, the Ramones, Johnny Rotten and the Clash, wherever they all are, must be wondering how they got it so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Adam has done so many things with his mom over these last few weeks, he's making Norman Bates jealous.

• Haha
It's nice he got her the pass and I'm surprised she can walk that much, good for her.

He has an annoying new habit of talking over the shows he goes to during his vlogs. Just shut up!
I think he's doing it to not get copyright strike.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know much about Daphne but the voice… there’s a theory some doctors have that adult women with little kid voices are vocally stuck at the age when they consciously experienced a trauma. So, I kind of feel bad for her but again, I don’t know her or her situation.
she actually seems to talk more normal when they're in her home turf, Calfornia. there's been a few where she's not doing babytalk.

Reactions: 3
Adam has done so many things with his mom over these last few weeks, he's making Norman Bates jealous.
IDK, I think it is kinda sweet, in an icky wholesome way, that an older single male child spends time at an amusement park with his aging old mommy. I don't think he should be encouraging her to go on those roller coaster rides at her age. He took her on Guardians, what's next Kilimanjaro? She's got to be in her mid 70s and she doesn't look physically fit to do all that trudging through the different parks.

Now that he knows WDW Splash Mountain is closing for re-theme on Jan 23, and info about the same for Disneyland's version of Splash will be coming soon, I'm sure Adam will arrange a trip to LA just to ride that version of Splash one more time. But always remember, you never know what he will do! :rolleyes:

Now that he knows WDW Splash Mountain is closing for re-theme on Jan 23, and info about the same for Disneyland's version of Splash will be coming soon, I'm sure Adam will arrange a trip to LA just to ride that version of Splash one more time. But always remember, you never know what he will do! :rolleyes:
Mickey's Runaway railway in Disneyland is opening in late January, and Super Nintendo World at Universal Hollywood will likely be soft opening around that time too. So for sure he'll fly out to SoCal immediately after he rides Splash in Florida for the last time on Jan 23rd.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for Disney vloggers.

I don't think vlogging will be totally banned, nor filming on all rides (at the US parks). I do see it being the start of banning it on the coasters and more thrilling attractions though. I see Rock 'n Roller coaster at DHS being next. It's shocking they've ever allowed it on that one at all. I this they'll still be allowed on slow dark rides, and stuff like Dumbo and carousel.

Yet another Disney video. I see even in the comment section of today's video many Woovians are getting fed up with the constant Disney content. Let's see how long those comments last until they're deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yet another Disney video. I see even in the comment section of today's video many Woovians are getting fed up with the constant Disney content. Let's see how long those comments last until they're deleted.

I looked at the comments (did not watch). Of course there is a white knight that has to defend Adam everytime someone makes a constructive comment about too much Disney.

I realize Adam can't go to Universal. So that cuts out a huge theme park he can't cover. There is so much to see in central FL he could go to (like things to do in the winter at the beaches) or other odd ball stuff that is not International Drive or go to Tampa to see Busch Gardens and other cool stuff in Tampa.

Why can't he get his Universal ban removed? Too soon? He surely has the money to put a lawyer on it. The original violation he did to warrant the ban was many years ago is my understanding they just didn't trespass him until what was it sometime in 2019?

Reactions: 4
I looked at the comments (did not watch). Of course there is a white knight that has to defend Adam everytime someone makes a constructive comment about too much Disney.
It seems like every vlogger has some self-appointed publicist in the comments making excuses or even acting like they have inside information. Often those commenters are more irritating than the vloggers themselves.

• Haha
Why can't he get his Universal ban removed? Too soon? He surely has the money to put a lawyer on it. The original violation he did to warrant the ban was many years ago is my understanding they just didn't trespass him until what was it sometime in 2019?
Maybe he's got nothing left between the DVC "investment" and the Disney stock buys :D. But yeah, my understanding is that the actual violation is older and they just trespassed him more recently. If he got back into WDW you'd think he'd be able to get back into Universal using the same lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.