Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kystar

Chatty Member
Apparently it takes Jenn Tracker 10-12 hours to edit ONE vlog, so I suppose ATW isn't doing too bad considering he films and edits 😂 😂 😂
So many times he said he loves doing what he does....tells me he hates it. And what other "projects" is he going to do after 50...he admitted he doesn't even know
Maybe has plans to go back & work for Publix again after 50 , quite the step up 🤣🤣
---
He's probably going to take daddy Jim to a sundown town as a treat for sitting in the car for so long
Good one , Sundown town 🤣 Does his Dad still have a channel & what is it ??

Last edited:

Century20

VIP Member
Hmmm.
Well, that "'Splorin' Ryan" (I hate that name btw 😅) video sure points to that woman being Adam's GF. They were standing very close a lot in Ryan's video, looking at Adam's phone, eating together, etc. Wow. 😳
Agreed 21:58 of Ryan's video is a prime example, but there are multiple instances of them together.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Why two beavers? Did this clown actually stop at both Buc-ee’s? They’re only like an hour away from each other.
"I have to do a video, don't want people to yell about too much Disney, so definitely my next choice is to drive for hours and hours to visit 2 Buc-ee's"

Sounds totally plausible for ATW

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
disney ban: he lawyered up, and Disney gave in after a waiting period. I believe they have a process for nearly anyone with a trespass or ban to petition for reinstatement. I also think Adam’s buying stock and DVC is to give him “don’t you know who I am” privileges. And he’s not rich enough for Club 33 or Golden Oak.
That's interesting that it became a legal issue (or at least enough of one to require a lawyer). I'd be interested to see the details of the case since on the surface it doesn't seem any more complicated than those signs that businesses have that read: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." As long as they're not discriminating based on a protected class (and people who sneak into behind-the-scenes areas are not a protected class), the company should be legally in the clear. And since he recorded the whole ordeal, all of the evidence is available to see.

Of course, he spends a boatload with the company (annual passes on both coasts, frequent visits buying snacks and merch, and all those DVC points he's always bragging about), so it's probably in their best interests to continue to allow him to do so. I wonder if that's all part of his penance -- trying to buy his way back into the mouse's good graces (not unlike Tim Tracker and his habit of taking a Disney Cruise every other week since being bumped from the media list).