Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1.jpg

Micah's video on top. Adam's on the bottom. Same content as they were together. Look at the total times. I wonder what additional content Adam peppered in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am SO OVER those purposefully-looking-at-something-else-instead-of-at-the-camera thumbnails. :rolleyes:
It's so phony! I get that he's going for a candid feel for the picture, but it can't be candid when he's the one holding the camera!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1793215

Micah's video on top. Adam's on the bottom. Same content as they were together. Look at the total times. I wonder what additional content Adam peppered in?
Gosh, which one looks like the creator put a bit more effort into it? A crap thumbnail and15 extra minutes of crap should entice many to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any bets on what his new punk/ska/pop band's name will be? I'm thinking The Walt Disneyz or The Dead Disneyz akin to the Dead Kennedys with a "z" to avoid copyright issues 😂 😂 😂
How about "Walts Dead Heads" OR "Disney Dead Heads"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mr Woo with a belly full of Uncle Walts special chili puts minimum thought and effort into his next video. Should he wear the same shorts that stick to his behind? Should he make the same lame jokes about Hitchcock and petunias over and over? Should he show filming locations for another crap movie? Should he go to the Keys? Hell no. too many gators' Oh heck it, let's go to Disney. Mr Woo is already wearing his Mickey t-shirt and child's fanny pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The shot of the trail of the rocket launch in the sky reminded me he lives only an hour from the Space Coast. He has not ventured in that area at least not in a long time. Going to Cape Canaveral to view a rocket launch would be a refreshing break from Disney and old movie locations. I had a buiness trip in Melbourne FL about a decade ago and I remember the kitschy surf and beach stores and restaraunts along the shoreline that gave a 1960s/70s Southern California vibe. Honestly cannot fathom why he doesn't go to new areas within only a few hours drive. He seems content to do the same dull reptitive content and routine.

Reactions: 8
Just pure laziness, no editing or creativity here.
Yeah but Adam was "in" :rolleyes: the movie, so in his mind that allows him to be lazy and ramble on an extra 15 mins...

7 minutes of the 13 min vlog are of Daphne's makeup routine (which looks sped up to at least 2x or 3x), so she's learned well from Adam on how to be totally boring...Adam supporting in the comments:

1670686473907.png

If you watch her Day 2 vlog she references BLAB and Adam but no details, and seems to indicate she's no longer in the adult industry or at least slowing it down, and that she dated her current boyfriend 2017-2020 and then they broke up and got back together more recently...

Last edited:
Here's the thing, if you're going to be doing beauty based vlogs, instead of worrying about makeup first, why not start with an orthodontist? I'm sure one of the sugar daddies would be able to help out with that. And fixing the teeth goes a long way towards not having to wear so much makeup.
her teeth aren't that bad, I've seen vloggers with way worse teeth

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.