Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Woovians have very low standards:

IMG_4729.jpeg

Concerning his views, the Epcot video with his mom is sitting at 39k views and has been for a few days now. It’s been up a little less than a week. So anyone who wanted to watch it has already done so. No one is going back to watch it. That’s why I always laugh when he says he will retire off his back catalog. Most of his videos are not ones you go back and watch twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of people correcting him in the comments so maybe it's more common than we think.
---
Speaking of comments.....

View attachment 2951802

Of course he ignores the question about his views. He must be pooping bricks.
I like how suddenly everything that annoys him is now a "bit", like he's been walking around working on his routines all these years. He's got his "Dasani bit", his "leaf blower bit", soon he'll have enough material to hit up Bonkerz on open mic night.

Also, "I'm usually out early"? The crack of 11am is early?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Adam were using Ozempic, there's no way he'd ever be able to shut up about it. It's too popular a buzzword for him to miss out on the clickbait.

Never a good way to start off with the face like this and several seconds of silence...

View attachment 2951096

Adam pats himself on the back for taking a 40 minute "commute" to Maitland, Florida, featuring more walking up to signs and reading them poorly
View attachment 2951122

Adam tries to sell us that it's amazing to walk on an old brick path, that horse carriages and the first cars rode on and here he is walking on it in 2024. Of course, you can say this about pretty much any ground - at some point, early man, indigenous peoples, perhaps a dinosaur, or maybe if you're in Washington D.C even old George, walked on it. It's really not that mind-blowing.

He has to document the poor man doing his job, leaf blowing the Dixie Highway, just keeping it clean, the thing Adam came to see. You can tell Adam is annoyed and then gets more annoyed because the museum in the historical house is closed due to renovations. If only there was a way to know beforehand? It is fun that he showed up exactly when the leaf blowing started and it dogs him for the next 10-15 minutes, annoying him to no end. Of course he'd never just stop and wait until the guy left - would take 20 minutes, tops.

Of course, it doesn't really matter, who needs to hear commentary like "side door there, shutter here" - that's really what he said during this shot:
View attachment 2951160

Then he says it reminds him of the Christmas Story House in Cleveland :rolleyes:

He initially says this is "grass" growing on the roof of a cabin, then says it reminds him of Norway in Epcot :rolleyes::
View attachment 2951163

More sign reading
View attachment 2951173View attachment 2951180

And then an old water treatment device next to a pond reminds him of someplace Pennywise the clown would hang out :rolleyes:, I just can't take it.

Then the turtle portion of the program starts. One on a log, then 3 in the water. He calls this "a lot" of turtles. A dragonfly tries to land on the nose of a swimming turtle and Adam says, "Hey wasp, get away from that turtle!" Then he says he knows it seems like nothing much, but...Adam, there's no but here. He sees a bunch more (now it's a lot of turtles), including a young turtle, and he begins squealing, "a baby, a little baby, oh my gosh, so cute!"

Then he moves on to squirrels and pigeons, and then gets a cup of coffee from a local place. He likes that it is the hottest cup of coffee he's had in over a month, it scalded his innards (I just don't get it), but laments that it is so small. He needs the coffee all day, because he only eats the one meal at night, definitely starving himself - it's his normal MO.

More wandering. Looks at the clouds in the sky and tells us what he sees in the shapes...:sleep:. Then suddenly we're in Orlando and Adam continues his intense coverage of the Mayor Bob Carr Theater, now with a fence up around it. Much like when he discovered bluetooth and mobile ordering, Grandpa Woo is mystified by driverless vehicles on the streets of Orlando.

And why not, why not? Why not swing by the site of the former HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE? It's exactly the same as the last time he was there. Let's do the MYSTERY FUN HOUSE location, too. The apartments on that site are almost done, now I can sleep at night. And finally he checks out the newest part of Celebration. The guy who keeps telling us nothing has replaced the deli/convenience store in the heart of Celebration is "surprised" that the retail space is still empty in the expanded part of Celebration. I'm sure he's also surprised the Woomansion hasn't gone up in value either.

He sees some birds, some more clouds, and that's it. Wow, what a snoozer. He really goes heavy on the thanks at the end, I think he's worried about the views. I can barely hear him over his camera zoom and focus chattering away, it's louder than ever.
People (myself included) call Jackie boring, but damn if Adam isn't giving her a run for her money in that department!

Reactions: 10
Is it not common knowledge that "Sault Ste. Marie" is pronounced "Soo Saint Marie"? I dunno, maybe it's because I've lived close to Michigan and Ontario, but I cringed when David said "Salt Saint Marie".
He knows how to say it. The reason I know is because he has met several people from there. He also likes to say Pasty like pastrie instead of like bat. He does it to annoy the Canadians (Including his friend from Toronto) and Yoopers (Upper Peninsula of Michigan people) on purpose. He is trying to click bait. 🙄

Reactions: 2
It has been kind of galling to watch lazy vloggers woman all over Disney property and make big bucks while the cast members try to get by on their meager pay. A real imbalance in the force here:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Something else for him to complain about
He should be much too busy traveling for the far majority of that timeframe to even notice, and when he is home he should be trying to ride Tiana's at MK. But you're right, he will probably make an effort to pop in to the Odyssey and complain there's no Zero Sugar Cherry Limeade. Then he'll have another vlog after it re-opens to review all the "refurbishments" to the Imagination lounge.
---
The title of this article is a little misleading, but it does seem like Disney is taking steps in the right direction. Of course this won’t affect David since he’s “retiring” from daily blogging at the end of the year. Right?

I hope they actually enforce this...it's happened before (like on Soarin', a year or two ago some CMs started telling people they had to put their cameras away, but then it quickly went by the wayside and it seems no one bothers anymore). I know in WDW that hand held cameras are banned on Space Mountain and Tron and maybe a few other rides, but not much else.

I haven't looked at his comments myself in weeks and weeks. Do people ask him if he's still retiring? I would think his loyal fans would notice he doesn't mention it anymore, just talks about "international travel" and other "exciting" projects for 2025.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Don’t hate on me , but Disney is getting a lot of free publicity from these park vloggers !

Reactions: 4
The Woovians have very low standards:

View attachment 2951834

Concerning his views, the Epcot video with his mom is sitting at 39k views and has been for a few days now. It’s been up a little less than a week. So anyone who wanted to watch it has already done so. No one is going back to watch it. That’s why I always laugh when he says he will retire off his back catalog. Most of his videos are not ones you go back and watch twice.
he hasn't said he's retiring. He said this year was the end of daily vlogging. even indicated a couple weeks ago that he'd be taking overseas trips next year

Here lies David Adam Williams. Two names from the Bible couldn't save his crappy YouTube channel. This individual must be restricted to the dipshit section of the cemetery where people can pour out cheap bottles of cologne piping hot caffeinated beverages for obvious reasons.
Fixed that for ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The title of this article is a little misleading, but it does seem like Disney is taking steps in the right direction. Of course this won’t affect David since he’s “retiring” from daily blogging at the end of the year. Right?

Inside the Magic is a complete clickbait tit show now. But if this is true, that's awesome. Not sure how they will enforce that, though? I guess the live streamer set up is more involved than the typical park goer just filming a ride.

Reactions: 5
With today's vlog, yet another repeat of highway 192 crap that's guaranteed to get low numbers, I'm beginning to think he's purposely sabotaging his channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
His attempt at producing content from home with no planning/effort/editing is not working. The market is responding. Even the diehards will move on eventually.
Also what constitutes a view? I’ve noticed if I let the preview of the video play on my feed, it’ll show on my history even though I didn’t click on it?

Reactions: 8
It seems like just yesterday that he was at these mini golf places... because it basically was.

Remember kids, it's bad to trespass, unless it's an abandoned mini golf, then it's fine, walk anywhere you want! If you look up trespassing laws, it says "these count everywhere, except mini golf courses!"

Wow, a door was knocked in at the abandoned min golf. Totally amazing update, Adam. The ribbons were on the trees the last time you were here within the last 6 months.

It's when you hear all these stories about all these places Adam worked - Walmart, the feed store, and in this vlog he says he worked at Staples for FIVE YEARS - that's when you start to understand how old he already was when he started YouTube.

This is just "Adam reminisces about his boring life before YouTube" (as opposed to what has become his present boring life on YouTube). Every time he goes to these places he tells the same stories, over and over. There's really nothing to say.

He goes into the Wizard gift shop and actually buys two Disney t-shirts, one Mickey and one Stitch. I'd love to see his piles of t-shirts out on his lawn, I bet they'd cover the entire lawn and the sidewalk and each stack would come up to his waist.
1716488715817.png

Back to Celebration and shocker, no store has come to take the Cornerstone Deli's place! He wants a water, and I guess there's no place to get one. He goes into the hotel and they give him one, they tell him it's complimentary, but Adam claims he insisted on giving them a dollar, big spender!

And that's the entire vlog, I'm sure this will be a big view comeback for the ole Woo! :oops: He again thanks everyone who watches profusely, and says it's great that even though sometimes he does is boring that people still join him. Not telling anyone to stop watching now, eh?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not telling anyone to stop watching now, eh?
Or any intention of providing more interesting content.

I'm sure he figures, why bother doing anything differently or better when he's getting tongue baths from shut-ins who tell him he's hot and fascinating?

Hey everybody, only 4 more days until the weigh-in! That would have to increase views, right? Of course, he won't actually show himself getting on the scale, he'll just show his phone screen with the note app and talk about what he started at last year (supposedly 260) and what he got down to last year (supposedly 216) and then reveal what he is now and what he wants to be on August 10, 2024, which is his 50th birthday in case you didn't know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.