Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he gets no views with promotion like this, I mean, wtf?
View attachment 2949975

Can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. Usually when you leave or do something at a grave it is usually a bottle of Jack or pour a little Jack on the grave if you know they liked drinking it. Not pour milk over a grave. Unless he personally knows the person and knows the person prefers milk. It seems pretty disrespectful to do this over a rando grave (unless the person was a local celeb and was known for their love of milk).

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not. Usually when you leave or do something at a grave it is usually a bottle of Jack or pour a little Jack on the grave if you know they liked drinking it. Not pour milk over a grave. Unless he personally knows the person and knows the person prefers milk. It seems pretty disrespectful to do this over a rando grave (unless the person was a local celeb and was known for their love of milk).
The person started T.G. Lee Dairy. It's downtown on Bumby in the aptly named "Milk District."

I don't think David is pouring the milk; I think it's a dumb sticker or whatever you call it, that he added to his IG story / pic.

There's a lot of famous Orlandoans in that cemetery. It's a really nice cemetery. It's HUGE. You can spend hours there.

For anyone that watched - did he go into the cemetery office to get a map?

If you go in there, they're happy to give you a map of the cemetery and point out where all the famous graves are, the individual sections, areas of noteworthy importance, etc. Really informative.

Did he happen to show the area with the victims of Pulse? Probably not.

Reactions: 8
The person started T.G. Lee Dairy. It's downtown on Bumby in the aptly named "Milk District."

I don't think David is pouring the milk; I think it's a dumb sticker or whatever you call it, that he added to his IG story / pic.

There's a lot of famous Orlandoans in that cemetery. It's a really nice cemetery. It's HUGE. You can spend hours there.

For anyone that watched - did he go into the cemetery office to get a map?

If you go in there, they're happy to give you a map of the cemetery and point out where all the famous graves are, the individual sections, areas of noteworthy importance, etc. Really informative.

Did he happen to show the area with the victims of Pulse? Probably not.
No mention of Pulse, no. I did not notice him showing off a map - he may have gotten one, but hid it to make it look like he knew more than he knew, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 6
Ouch! I don't think he'll be able to afford his new health insurance payments at this rate.

1716383627094.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And today’s “wandering around, reading plaques (usually incorrectly) and counting turtles” video probably won’t do much to help those numbers.
I knew he didn't go to MK, leave property, find a 7-11, get coffee, then go back to Epcot. Waaaaay to much work for Adam 😂

Reactions: 4
Fair enough. Not sure what I was thinking! :D
It's easy to get fooled. I mean, some people in the other place that sounds like credit keep saying he's taking ozempic. No way in hell a guy who hasn't gone to a doctor in many, many years has A) gone to the doctor and B) is willing to inject himself routinely and deal with the maintenance of that pen thing. There's just no way!

Reactions: 5
It's easy to get fooled. I mean, some people in the other place that sounds like credit keep saying he's taking ozempic. No way in hell a guy who hasn't gone to a doctor in many, many years has A) gone to the doctor and B) is willing to inject himself routinely and deal with the maintenance of that pen thing. There's just no way!
Yeah, the Ozempic thing doesn't make sense because he'd actually have to get a prescription for it.

That said, if you look at his thumbnails from 3 months ago, it seems like there is a noticeable and rapid change in his face where it thins out and appears more sullen. So I tend to think something else may be afoot other than diet and exercise because, well...he doesn't really do either of those.

Reactions: 11
Here lies David Adam Williams. Two names from the Bible couldn't save his crappy YouTube channel. This individual must be restricted to the dipshit section of the cemetery where people can pour out cheap bottles of cologne for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 7
I think Adam is likely either starving himself to lose weight like he's done countless times in the past, or he may have an illness that's causing the rapid weight loss. I agree that it's probably not Ozempic or some other Semaglutide that's aiding in the weightloss.

Reactions: 9
Never a good way to start off with the face like this and several seconds of silence...

1716390662840.png

Adam pats himself on the back for taking a 40 minute "commute" to Maitland, Florida, featuring more walking up to signs and reading them poorly
1716391207807.png

Adam tries to sell us that it's amazing to walk on an old brick path, that horse carriages and the first cars rode on and here he is walking on it in 2024. Of course, you can say this about pretty much any ground - at some point, early man, indigenous peoples, perhaps a dinosaur, or maybe if you're in Washington D.C even old George, walked on it. It's really not that mind-blowing.

He has to document the poor man doing his job, leaf blowing the Dixie Highway, just keeping it clean, the thing Adam came to see. You can tell Adam is annoyed and then gets more annoyed because the museum in the historical house is closed due to renovations. If only there was a way to know beforehand? It is fun that he showed up exactly when the leaf blowing started and it dogs him for the next 10-15 minutes, annoying him to no end. Of course he'd never just stop and wait until the guy left - would take 20 minutes, tops.

Of course, it doesn't really matter, who needs to hear commentary like "side door there, shutter here" - that's really what he said during this shot:
1716392236434.png

Then he says it reminds him of the Christmas Story House in Cleveland :rolleyes:

He initially says this is "grass" growing on the roof of a cabin, then says it reminds him of Norway in Epcot :rolleyes::
1716392387776.png

More sign reading
1716392815126.png
1716393152329.png

And then an old water treatment device next to a pond reminds him of someplace Pennywise the clown would hang out :rolleyes:, I just can't take it.

Then the turtle portion of the program starts. One on a log, then 3 in the water. He calls this "a lot" of turtles. A dragonfly tries to land on the nose of a swimming turtle and Adam says, "Hey wasp, get away from that turtle!" Then he says he knows it seems like nothing much, but...Adam, there's no but here. He sees a bunch more (now it's a lot of turtles), including a young turtle, and he begins squealing, "a baby, a little baby, oh my gosh, so cute!"

Then he moves on to squirrels and pigeons, and then gets a cup of coffee from a local place. He likes that it is the hottest cup of coffee he's had in over a month, it scalded his innards (I just don't get it), but laments that it is so small. He needs the coffee all day, because he only eats the one meal at night, definitely starving himself - it's his normal MO.

More wandering. Looks at the clouds in the sky and tells us what he sees in the shapes...:sleep:. Then suddenly we're in Orlando and Adam continues his intense coverage of the Mayor Bob Carr Theater, now with a fence up around it. Much like when he discovered bluetooth and mobile ordering, Grandpa Woo is mystified by driverless vehicles on the streets of Orlando.

And why not, why not? Why not swing by the site of the former HOLY LAND EXPERIENCE? It's exactly the same as the last time he was there. Let's do the MYSTERY FUN HOUSE location, too. The apartments on that site are almost done, now I can sleep at night. And finally he checks out the newest part of Celebration. The guy who keeps telling us nothing has replaced the deli/convenience store in the heart of Celebration is "surprised" that the retail space is still empty in the expanded part of Celebration. I'm sure he's also surprised the Woomansion hasn't gone up in value either.

He sees some birds, some more clouds, and that's it. Wow, what a snoozer. He really goes heavy on the thanks at the end, I think he's worried about the views. I can barely hear him over his camera zoom and focus chattering away, it's louder than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it not common knowledge that "Sault Ste. Marie" is pronounced "Soo Saint Marie"? I dunno, maybe it's because I've lived close to Michigan and Ontario, but I cringed when David said "Salt Saint Marie".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it not common knowledge that "Sault Ste. Marie" is pronounced "Soo Saint Marie"? I dunno, maybe it's because I've lived close to Michigan and Ontario, but I cringed when David said "Salt Saint Marie".
Is that how he pronounces it? I grew up in the province of Ontario and still live in the province and its pronounced Soo Saint Marie or at least that is how I pronounce it and have heard it being pronounced.

Reactions: 3
My guess is probably not that commonly known, and I completely missed that (not that I was paying super close attention)

Reactions: 3
Is he checking out cemeteries for the Williams family plot? He probably wants to be laid in a nicer cemetery than what the preacher and wife can afford.

Reactions: 1
My guess is probably not that commonly known, and I completely missed that (not that I was paying super close attention)
Lots of people correcting him in the comments so maybe it's more common than we think.
---
Speaking of comments.....

1716410925726.png

Of course he ignores the question about his views. He must be pooping bricks.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.