Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life is so hard....he needs another Blair Witch poster beyond the one he just got signed? :rolleyes:

1716295831411.png

Reactions: 3
I’m also working on going to all the baseball stadiums. While I’m an Atlanta Braves fan & do have 2 Braves custom jerseys. I also purchase a custom jersey at each stadium. Since ATM wears an “appropriate” shirt everywhere he goes, I don’t think he has a jersey. Why hasn’t he bought a jersey? Also, what would the number & name be? Most likely “Woo” vs Williams but what number? I would pick “85” just because of BTTF but maybe his birth year? Is there another meaningful number for him? I know Tampa Jay always wears his jerseys to the games.

Also, Is ATW a real fan of Tampa or is he a fan because of it being the closest team to him? I lived in North Carolina & now in Tennessee. I’ve been a fan of the Braves since I was a kid, but the Braves are kind of the main team of the South. I’m planning on going to Miami & Tampa in September. So, I’m going to get a Tampa jersey before him.

Reactions: 5
Also, Is ATW a real fan of Tampa or is he a fan because of it being the closest team to him? I lived in North Carolina & now in Tennessee. I’ve been a fan of the Braves since I was a kid, but the Braves are kind of the main team of the South. I’m planning on going to Miami & Tampa in September. So, I’m going to get a Tampa jersey before him.
It's pretty much whichever team is closest to him. He presented himself as an Angels fan when he lived in California, but not too much since they weren't winning.

Reactions: 8
Continuing his morbid themes lately, Adam visits a cemetery, supposedly the oldest cemetery in Orlando.

He seems to be trying to make it out like he did some research (he probably did a little), but at other times it's like "Now some other names are coming to me like Bob Carr, Mayor of Orlando" and then he pans down and the gravestone say "Robert Carr, Mayor of Orlando", so yeah. He seems to be reading about former Orlando mayors right then and there on his phone, finding the graves and then trying to make it seem like he "did research".

Anytime the viewers are depending on Adam to read, it's a losing proposition. "Joe Bumby, born in 1911" :rolleyes:
1716312539356.png

OK, Mr. Magoo. So this is basically an exercise in Adam wandering around, reading gravestones poorly instead of signs poorly.

If a few words and numbers on a gravestone are a challenge, just start fast-forwarding when you see him approach something like this:
1716313896910.png

This next part could be upsetting, both for the general content and the way Adam handles it, so
1716314268964.png

Adam: "So the interesting thing about this, is everyone in here is under the age of 5." Interesting is a word, I guess, that someone could use, Adam. Not the word I'd choose, not the word I think most people would choose. I also don't know that I could walk all over the graves of little kids and babies, which is what he does here. I just think I would avoid the area completely, it's too sad. And to monetize it?

He continues on just reading random gravestones. He finds one he can't read and says it is "unlegible", so homeschooling in full effect. Then he finds a a man's mausoleum with a quote on it, he looks it up on his phone and for whatever reason thinks it's a joke, and says the guy's wife didn't want her name on the doors because she "didn't really like the amusement of the joke". Wow, what a speaker.

That's pretty much it, very boring for me but I'm not a big cemetery guy. Judging by the view count so far, this vlog is doing incredibly poorly, even worse than the Spooky Empire vlogs. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He seems to be trying to make it out like he did some research (he probably did a little),...
He'll research the living duck out of some low-budget 1990's pablum shot all over the Valley. He'll show up armed with screen caps of every location possible in Pacoima, Reseda, Chatsworth, and Encino, but can't tell you the ERA or the W/L record of whoever is starting for the Rays tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, he's GOT TO be back at the land of the mouse for tomorrow's vlog, no? The views on his last few videos have been abysmally low, the worst I've seen in months.

Reactions: 6
OK, he's GOT TO be back at the land of the mouse for tomorrow's vlog, no? The views on his last few videos have been abysmally low, the worst I've seen in months.
Probably, but for right now I'm very happy thinking of him staring at the view numbers and then looking at Zillow and seeing that the zestimate for the Woomansion is exactly what he bought it for 6 months ago.

Reactions: 4
That’s awful. Why would you film that part of the cemetery? I hope someone calls him out for that.

Also, that "take my mom to Epcot" vlog is still sitting there at 39k after 5 days, which is awful for a WDW video

No wonder he gets no views with promotion like this, I mean, wtf?
1716328605833.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Also, that "take my mom to Epcot" vlog is still sitting there at 39k after 5 days, which is awful for a WDW video

No wonder he gets no views with promotion like this, I mean, wtf?
View attachment 2949975
I mean, TG Lee is a Florida dairy brand, but what percentage of his audience gets the reference without watching the video? Is this supposed to make them want to watch the vlog? It's just insanity.

You would think this answers the question about tomorrow's vlog, but he's holding a 7-11 coffee and saying that he finished filming "an episode" (does he think he films a tv show????) and is spending a "me night" in the "secret location" which is obviously Epcot, wow, that's a good one Adam. So probably NOT WDW tomorrow, since he's got the 7-11 coffee, I guess?
1716332588026.png

Also, brushing the hair forward now? Not liking the hairline?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I mean, TG Lee is a Florida dairy brand, but what percentage of his audience gets the reference without watching the video? Is this supposed to make them want to watch the vlog? It's just insanity.
Count me among the large percentage of his audience who was confused as to why he was dumping milk on some poor deceased person's grave.

Also, I'm not proud of myself, but I had to share.

Attachments

• Haha

---
My guess is that he spent the day recording at MK and then the night at Epcot.

Reactions: 2

---
My guess is that he spent the day recording at MK and then the night at Epcot.
But he left MK, went to 7-11, got coffee, then went back and into Epcot? If so, he's even weirder than I thought, which is saying something (you have to watch it on his IG stories to clearly see the 7-11 coffee cup)

1716334323240.png

Reactions: 1
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Is it possible he looks even worse now combing the hair forward?

Yes. Yes it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a "me night" that won't be in the vlog, but he has to post that, and then he seems to be posting moments from the entire evening (that won't be in the vlog and is just for him)

1716337067744.png
1716337103142.png

Is Provost in an AC/DC cover band?
1716337241348.png

Reactions: 2
Just posting another screen grab from his IG. He looks like tit. What’s with the bangs?

View attachment 2950110
His reference to a "secret location" reminds me of one of my earliest memories when my parents took me to Disney World when I was about 5. My dad bought a book: The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World (which is still published annually to this day) and dutifully studied it in the weeks leading up to our trip, noting as many helpful tips as possible and planning out our trip. One tip in the book suggested a "secret garden" with a perfect view of the nighttime fireworks show. When we arrived there, the area was packed with people. My dad quipped: "I thought this was supposed to be a secret garden!", and as if on cue, a dozen other tired sunburned dads silently held up their copies of the book.

• Haha
ocd.png

Obsessive compulsive disorder is probably the least of his problems. There are some things in this world that should be undiscovered and stay unknown in some far distant secret garden.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.