Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think he has antisocial personality disorder

Antisocial personality disorder, sometimes called sociopathy, is a mental health condition in which a person consistently shows no regard for right and wrong and ignores the rights and feelings of others. People with antisocial personality disorder tend to purposely make others angry or upset and manipulate or treat others harshly or with cruel indifference. They lack remorse or do not regret their behavior.

Symptoms of antisocial personality disorder include repeatedly:

Ignoring right and wrong.
Telling lies to take advantage of others.
Not being sensitive to or respectful of others.
Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or pleasure.
Having a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated.
Having problems with the law, including criminal behavior.
Being hostile, aggressive, violent or threatening to others.
Feeling no guilt about harming others.
Doing dangerous things with no regard for the safety of self or others.
Being irresponsible and failing to fulfill work or financial responsibilities.

Reactions: 11
Richard Sherman, famed composer, died today. He, along with his brother, Robert, who died back in 2012, wrote many, many popular (and great) songs for musicals, mostly Disney films but others as well. They also wrote some pop songs over the years that did quite well.

Apparently Adam couldn't just say "Rest in peace Richard Sherman". I can understand mentioning Robert because when it comes to their work, the brothers were fairly inseparable. But Adam, he has to involve his personal God, Walt, for some reason, in a tribute to Richard Sherman?

1716693913200.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
some YouTubers have apologized to viewers for their crazy half cocked faces as thumbnails. Explaining that for some reason the current algorithm rewards these crazy thumbnail videos with more shares and suggestions to new viewers. This is why he has the wacky over blown expressions. Nothing more. A desperate attempt to sock away money for his miserable and pathetic ”retirement”.

Reactions: 9
Epcot-peat for tomorrow. I just passed Woo as I was leaving the park.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm taking the day off...perhaps a 2-for-1 Chuck Norris+Epcot-peat post tomorrow! Can't wait for the Epcot rituals...monorail shots as many times as possible, walking in, mirror shot under SE, pin shopping, etc, etc, etc

Reactions: 11
Judging by people's comments on *other site* we didn't miss much, most interesting thing was Woo getting brushed off by some guy dressed as Wonka.

Screenshot_20240526_185902_Facebook.jpg

Adam replied to a bunch of comments on his Facebook photo today, mostly kissing his ass, but also this more critical one.

So he'll be a dick to his fans if he happens to be filming or if he has food in front of him. And since he is always filming or has food in front of him... Draw your own conclusions.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2959336

Adam replied to a bunch of comments on his Facebook photo today, mostly kissing his ass, but also this more critical one.

So he'll be a dick to his fans if he happens to be filming or if he has food in front of him. And since he is always filming or has food in front of him... Draw your own conclusions.
Interesting word he used here: USUALLY

"Other than that I'm USUALLY pretty cordial to people that say hi"

Usually?

So he's basically saying there ARE instances (e.g., "many stories" as Nick wrote in his comment, and I know from firsthand experience) where he's NOT friendly even IF (i.e., "other than that") he's not carrying food to go eat or filming.

Beyond that, he's telling us he apparently cannot say hello to someone if he's carrying food? The food that fan BOUGHT FOR HIM? WTF? :rolleyes:

Some stories shared from the other site -

1716810271379.png

another one -

1716810289374.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Adam pays a lot of money to meet "Action Star" Chuck Norris and garners only 30k views. What a shame. Also, this is just another two-bit convention, where Adam does all the usual convention stuff. Now, in the title he calls it a "Pokemon convention" in order to get clickbait views (why would Chuck Norris appear at a "Pokemon" con?). Adam doesn't refer to this as a "Pokemon convention" until the very end of the vlog when he realizes that not much has happened and he'll need a clickbait title, just complete desperation on his part.

He needs gas, so the gas ritual happens: nozzle in the car, shows and says the price of gas, and as always notes that they are doing construction on the art deco 7-11. And then we are at the "Collect-a-Con", which I guess is the official name (not Pokemon Con, Adam?), and not everyone's favorite Adam nerd pal, Greg's Gameroom, is tagging along. Given that he's holding a 7-11 coffee cup, he may have been with Adam all along?
1716821268224.png

This nursing home Flash looks like he's been doing #FitByFifty with Adam, no?
1716821624750.png

Adam, who complained about the cost of health insurance, pays $100 for a photo with Chuck, and $140 to get Chuck to sign his poster. So just a cool $240 dropped, no big deal for Adam the Woo.

Adam might be an a-hole to his fans, but in between being a prick to them he's working hard, grinding it out and doing really well for his #FitByFifty campaign. Chuck Norris is 84 and appears to have more muscle tone and less of a belly sitting down than Adam does standing up.

1716820412614.png

Adam mentions that his dad, Rev Jim, introduced him to Chuck Norris. If you look into Chuck's politics and religious leanings, you'll see how it all starts to make sense.

Adam still can't bother to smile in pictures, and seems be oddly grinding his hip into Chuck
1716823343631.png

Because this is mostly a card convention (all sorts of collectible cards: sports, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, etc), and the fwact they had to wait in line for so long to get to see Chuck Norris, Adam and Greg don't spend a lot of time walking around, and basically leave quickly. Willy Wonka asks him if he's taking a pic or a video, Adam says video, Willy does the line, "You lose! Good day sir!" and moves on. He didn't blow Adam off, but Adam probably didn't want to spend much time on him because frankly, the guy was as bad a Wonka as that awful Flash was earlier.

This is when clickbait inspiration strikes Adam, he comes up with the title, and decides to use the Pokemon in the lobby for his godawful thumbnail
1716824101740.png

1716824153720.png

So, so glad it only got him 30k views 😂

The digital billboard on the convention center had an ad for WDW that features the monorail going across it. He waited in the parking lot and filmed it and said "There goes the monorail", I kid you not
1716824371226.png

He says the vlog is over, but then he returns with "bonus footage" to complain about traffic on I-4. While I understand that traffic apps can be wrong, if you're so annoyed by I-4 and you have other options at your disposal (even if they take longer, but have less traffic), couldn't he have taken I-Drive or 417 back to Celebration and completely avoided I-4 if he hates it so much?

• Heart
Adam may have ended his day in Epcot, but he starts his day headed to the Magic Kingdom. So we get two sets of rituals for the price of one! Let's follow along, shall we?

Illegally parked for the shot of Mickey Power Pole (note that he zooms a bit, then talks, then zooms a bit, then talks, then zooms a bit, then talks until he's zoomed as far as he can - he always does this)>films the WDW welcome sign while driving>films parking booths>walks and doesn't take the tram.

The monorail catches him offguard before he can make it out into the open from his parking spot, but he films it through the trees anyway, you almost can't see it, look for the little hint of red that I circled in the trees, hard to make out but Adam can't let it go.
1716825271554.png

Adam then does an awful job of explaining the Sherman Brothers, what they did and their relationship with Disney. Of course, as far as Adam is concerned, they never did anything other than work with Disney (and specifically Walt Disney himself) even though their careers were comprised of more than that. Just like in his IG post, and to paraphrase Sam Eagle in Muppetvision 3D, Adam is turning the death of one Sherman brother into a three hour tribute to both Sherman Brothers, but mostly Walt Disney.

The tram goes by, so Adam has to film it. Adam complains about the heat. Guess what? He shows "Heavy Metal Mickey", just like always - if you're just listening and not watching, you may not notice it because he doesn't always mention it. In fact I'd say he doesn't mention it more often than he does. But he always films it, because he can't not film it. He uses his Joffrey's "hack" and takes the ferry (he almost always takes whatever is easiest and/or has the least wait). He did not, however, show the one-day ticket prices.

Adam drops some really in-depth Sherman Bros knowledge by telling us "they didn't get along". Gosh, thanks for that insight, buddy. Did a lot of research, huh?

Here's another ritual I've noticed - any time another boat passes the ferry, Adam mentions hoping they will do the "shave and a haircut, two bits" musical call-and-response with the boat horns. He seems to do it every time he's on the ferry.

Once he enters the park, he films the attraction posters under the train station, as always. His goal is to ride Small World, CoP and see the Tiki Room, all attractions involving Sherman Brothers compositions. As usual, Adam does "research" (he reads the first google result he finds) on his phone while he is walking around the park. Of course the irony of Adam's "tribute" to the Sherman Brothers is that he can't include any of their songs in his "tribute". So yeah, totally amazing, I can't imagine why his views are dropping. Funny how so many other Disney vloggers (and obviously live streamers) include ride audio in their YouTube posts, but Adam is deathly afraid of it.

It's off to Epcot on the monorail, which of course means he won't be able to walk through the Epcot parking lot and film the monorail. Instead, he obsessively films other monorails, trams and buses while sitting in his monorail.

At Epcot he uses his Joffrey's "hack" for the second time today, because coffee is essential to the coffee diet. Then it's right to the mirror for the selfie, and yes, orange shorts alert
1716827712531.png

Who knows what's next on the ritual list? Yeah, right into the shop in the reflection behind him to check the "What's New" pin section. Of course the merch managers at Disney immediately started digging around in the stock rooms for Sherman Brothers-related stuff the moment they heard the news, knowing people like Adam will show up looking for it. And what do you know, Adam finds a pin to buy:
1716827911800.png

Adam then "visits Walt" speculates that if Walt drank coffee, he probably put "something extra" in it because he seemed like the "party guy" who knew how to project a PG image but could let his hair down in private. Nothing like a day where you pay tribute to your hero by calling him a closet alcoholic who put booze in his morning coffee, eh?
1716828045402.png

Of course, while he was showing this, I was noticing the sound of water in the background. I thought to myself, "Hmm, if Adam is following his OCD rituals, which he must be doing, I bet that sound of water is him standing next to the 'PVC Fountain', probably waiting for the monorail to pass by", and he also seemed to be stammering and trying to buy time with his little "Walt was probably a drunk" speech, AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW:

1716828397345.png

He jerks the camera up and says, "Oh and also, take a look, perfect" and then bellows "There goes the monorail". But of course as you see above and below, because his camera is 100 years old, it takes 5 minutes to change focus and it ruins the shot for Adam 😂. He follows the monorail as it moves to the left, the entire monorail passes by and he brings the shot back to the fountain, and the camera literally never focuses:
1716828607506.png

1716828645716.png

1716828715876.png

1716828800269.png

It was a full 10 seconds of footage, all a complete blur 😂. Again, I can't imagine why he's losing views.

Adam rides Imagination, meets a nice young lady with a YouTube channel that he can't be rude to for fear of looking incredibly insensitive, and takes his monorail ride back to the TTC. He announces he will watch Mary Poppins and Saving Mr. Banks, while obsessively filming the trams passing by. He then says the vlog is over, BUT he's not back at his car and you know what that means....one more shot of it

1716830056331.png

BTW, who doesn't have time to hit up TWO theme parks, and then go home and watch TWO full movies? And all of it done 100% alone. Talk about sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Adam The Woo #18 Adam Had A Wife, She Was Married to Another Guy At The Time

*My attempt at reminding people what a scumbag Adam really is

• Wow
  • Haha
Will today be the day he surpasses 50k views for the first time in 10 days? Will the exploitation of someone’s death bring his channel back to life?

• Haha
Will today be the day he surpasses 50k views for the first time in 10 days? Will the exploitation of someone’s death bring his channel back to life?
Seems like it with 24k in just 6 hours, and it's a holiday so people have more time to watch. He purposely didn't even use the poor man's name in the title, knowing that the vague "Death of a Disney Legend" would result in clicks to find out who it died, and perhaps give the vlog some legs going forward for anyone searching for the term "Disney Legend"

Seems like it with 24k in just 6 hours, and it's a holiday so people have more time to watch. He purposely didn't even use the poor man's name in the title, knowing that the vague "Death of a Disney Legend" would result in clicks to find out who it died, and perhaps give the vlog some legs going forward for anyone searching for the term "Disney Legend"
This one should do pretty well by his view standards now. The Disney Springs and Indiana Jones vlogs have both jumped to 45-46k over the last 24+ hours, and I suspect the vague clickbait title will drive this one higher than those.

Reactions: 6
Giggles was dating the Beard back in 2018, I did not realize their relationship went back that far

1716845099674.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.