Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errands...one of which is looking for something to buy that he can use for his sad, desperate, daily giveaway. Burning that candle at both ends, never taking a day off even when you have no content and just run errands.

He even manages to squeeze in some parking lot eating...I can't watch this crap, I just can't, it's incredibly awful.
Does he remember how he started out with the videos of himself running errands and eating in parking lots? It was during the pandemic when all of the other things he does (baseball, Disney, etc) were unavailable. It was just something to tide him over until he could pump out more interesting content again. But I guess he realized that he has a big enough audience who are willing to watch the boring stuff, and it's not worth the effort for him to try any harder.

Reactions: 1
Theme Park Express. It's another Disney related channel although recently it's been cruise focused.
I know who TPX is. But I think the "prepare your buttcheeks" clip on FRE was one of the Kays. Could be wrong because I've watched next to none of their vids.

I know who TPX is. But I think the "prepare your buttcheeks" clip on FRE was one of the Kays. Could be wrong because I've watched next to none of their vids.
I just listened to an old FRE intro. It's not the Kays. Michael and David don't say "risque" 🤭things like "buttcheeks." :ROFLMAO: It's gotta be TPK.

But what happened to him? What was the medical event?

I just listened to an old FRE intro. It's not the Kays. Michael and David don't say "risque" 🤭things like "buttcheeks." :ROFLMAO: It's gotta be TPK.

According to his Tat-Life thread, he ate some birthday cake and found himself in the hospital.

I think he had previously announced a "weight loss journey", so it's possible there was an adverse interaction with something there (I think he previously mentioned that he started Ozempic).

According to his Tat-Life thread, he ate some birthday cake and found himself in the hospital.

I think he had previously announced a "weight loss journey", so it's possible there was an adverse interaction with something there (I think he previously mentioned that he started Ozempic).
Wow. Yikes. 😲

Thanks for the intel!

After watching it again, I think the audio clip was overlaid on top of video clips of Dev and the Kay boys, but neither one of them were actually saying it.

---
Wow. Yikes. 😲

Thanks for the intel!
Annoyances for these people aside, I worry about anyone whose "weight loss journey" is primarily focused around magic bullet treatment. I don't want to see any of them have serious health issues, even if self-induced.

Reactions: 3
After watching it again, I think the audio clip was overlaid on top of video clips of Dev and the Kay boys, but neither one of them were actually saying it.
Right. Yeah, it was Adrian's voice while showing other clips. I think I remember now that FRE would put TPK in some of his / her earlier videos.

As someone else mentioned, I bet Adam is out looking at property in various places. Remember, he wants to put down "deeper roots" in Central Florida. I'd bet that's the "business" he was out doing when he says "everything doesn't need to be on camera". He's hot on the trail of a place where he can bring back the "Woodio".

Reactions: 4
As someone else mentioned, I bet Adam is out looking at property in various places. Remember, he wants to put down "deeper roots" in Central Florida. I'd bet that's the "business" he was out doing when he says "everything doesn't need to be on camera". He's hot on the trail of a place where he can bring back the "Woodio".
Property 😮 Is he going to buy a trailer to put on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe this guy is purposefully saying things wrong at this point.
“I got a mocha latte with peppermint”

You got a freaking peppermint mocha!!!!!

It’s arguably the most popular drink at Starbs during the holiday season. Maybe even all year (tied with PSL….which he never called it “PSL” when he was drinking one daily).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What errand brings him a fair distance away to a pretty upscale mall that he obviously has never been to? There is likely no new crappy fast food place opening there. Is there a new DVC hotel opening up in their parking lot?

• Haha
What errand brings him a fair distance away to a pretty upscale mall that he obviously has never been to? There is likely no new crappy fast food place opening there. Is there a new DVC hotel opening up in their parking lot?
I didn't watch once he got back on the road after Davenport. Did he actually say he'd never been to Millenia?! I find that hard to believe. It's been open for 21 years here.

And I still don't get going from Celebration to Davenport then back past Celebration to go to Millenia. It doesn't make sense, travel-wise or logistics-wise... unless you're just someone who has a tit ton of time to waste doing jack bleeping tit... then, I guess it does. Oh wait... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch once he got back on the road after Davenport. Did he actually say he'd never been to Millenia?! I find that hard to believe. It's been open for 21 years here.

And I still don't get going from Celebration to Davenport then back past Celebration to go to Millenia. It doesn't make sense, travel-wise or logistics-wise... unless you're just someone who has a tit ton of time to waste doing jack bleeping tit... then, I guess it does. Oh wait... 🙄
He never actually said he has never been there but he was so seemingly surprised at all of the upscale shops there. He made a point of mentioning some of them as he scanned the stores and his tone sounded surprised. He seem so impressed with the entrance chandeliers too. Like a kid in a candy store that doesn’t have enough money to buy any Of the candy. Of course candy money is a plenty for David. Take a gravol and let me know if you think he has ever been there before by his commentary. Weird.

Reactions: 2
He never actually said he has never been there but he was so seemingly surprised at all of the upscale shops there. He made a point of mentioning some of them as he scanned the stores and his tone sounded surprised. He seem so impressed with the entrance chandeliers too. Like a kid in a candy store that doesn’t have enough money to buy any Of the candy. Of course candy money is a plenty for David. Take a gravol and let me know if you think he has ever been there before by his commentary. Weird.
Ok, yeah, I went to watch that segment.

He said he hadn't been to that mall in "like five years." He's amazed there's people at that mall. Yeah, it's mostly tourists, David.

He also said Joey Fatone used to have a hot dog stand in there called Fat Ones. WRONG.

Fat Ones was at Florida Mall. I know because I ate there within a month of it opening. It was never at Millenia.

Scanned today's Lakeland Mall vlog of overpriced Disney junk (including him fondling a "retro Genie!") enough to hear him say this gem -

"Tom Cruise taking his toe-sies and dipping them in the concrete cement in front of the Chinese theater..." (and yes, he bought the photo of it)

1. toe-sies?
2. concrete cement?

Where do we begin? 🤦‍♀️

I also got to see a quick view of his nails (like Tim Tracker's) which are longer than mine, and I'm a chick. :sick:

1700316684935.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Scanned today's Lakeland Mall vlog of overpriced Disney junk (including him fondling a "retro Genie!") enough to hear him say this gem -
"Tom Cruise taking his toe-sies and dipping them in the concrete cement in front of the Chinese theater..." (and yes, he bought the photo of it)
I also got to see a quick view of his nails (like Tim Tracker's) which are longer than mine, and I'm a chick. :sick:
@2020planner definitely not an appropriate thumbnail for today's video! So I fixed it for you! :LOL:

OLD
58848941841.jpg

NEW
59218484.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.