Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% True! I have a close friend that tried this route the beginning of the year. He was already losing weight diet wise and once he got on the injection route he got SO dependent on the medication that he went back to eating like tit and isnt gaining but also isn't losing. I see this happening to Adrian. I don't seem him putting down the fork on a cruise trip and will lean (and lean HEAVY) on the medication to do it's job so he wouldn't have to change anything about his eating habits.

If he was someone else i would probably be more optimistic about this venture but i don't see this being anymore than a prolonged content grab. It'll all be forgotten when the holidays hit
Plot twist, he loses the weight, stops the medication and keeps the weight off. He's more secure in himself, calls of the engagement and finally shasays out the closet. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Plot twist, he loses the weight, stops the medication and keeps the weight off. He's more secure in himself, calls of the engagement and finally shasays out the closet. 😀
Lmao this could be a very very realistic scenario lol

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about these new weight loss drugs, but don't they work by suppressing the user's appetite? Could they be effective on someone who goes on cruises every other week where there's food everywhere and everyone just eats all the time not because they're hungry but simply because it's there?

Reactions: 5
I don't know much about these new weight loss drugs, but don't they work by suppressing the user's appetite? Could they be effective on someone who goes on cruises every other week where there's food everywhere and everyone just eats all the time not because they're hungry but simply because it's there?
Yes, they work by suppressing the appetite. However, over time, they stop being as effective in doing so, even as the dosage increases (which can only be so much), unless you're making better changes to your diet and exercise. Of course, not every one has the same results either. I'm on one of them and they are real effective in the beginning, and as the dose increased. I went on it due to being diabetic, and to assist in losing this excess 30-40 pounds I need to get rid of. I would say my meal portions have been cut in half, and really can only eat 2 meals a day, with the last meal being a smaller size than the first, even with my favorite foods. It would be a huge waste for me to go to any type of buffet (which I don't do much any way). There's even some foods I don't even have the desire to eat any more, which I ate regularly. It has helped the grocery bill, that's for sure...lol Also, you have to stay on them once on them to help keep the weight off, UNLESS you make a drastic lifestyle change, which I just don't see him doing. He can't be doing all these cruises with all this available food, same with theme parks and doing food reviews.

Reactions: 4
It does seem like he thinks this is a magic bullet. I can't help but think that the way he eats on a cruise is similar to the way he eats in everyday life. Hopefully he'll make the changes needed because it does look like his habits are rubbing off on Koda. Sometimes the changes needed are as simple as going from soda to water, adding in a light workout like walking and portion control although in Adrian's case it could be more than that so it's good to see that the program is adding a therapist. Sounds like they have a good plan in place and I'm rooting for the guy but Adrian has shown he lacks discipline. We'll see how it goes.

• Heart
I can't help but think that the way he eats on a cruise is similar to the way he eats in everyday life.
Given how much weight he's gained since his last weight "loss" update, his overeating definitely isn't only during cruises.

Given how much weight he's gained since his last weight "loss" update, his overeating definitely isn't only during cruises.
Don't you think cutting cruises and theme park eating out of his routine would reduce the temptation to eat garbage?

Reactions: 7
Don't you think cutting cruises and theme park eating out of his routine would reduce the temptation to eat garbage?
Of course. I didn't say the cruises had nothing to do with the weight gain. But it's not only because of how he eats on camera. He's got to be eating too much off camera too.

But what would he do for CONTENT???!!! He HAS to order everything on the menu on all of his cruises and eat all the food at every "country" at Disney's various food festivals or his viewers won't know what he thinks is good and what isn't.
It's absolutely vital he eat everything all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Him going to these theme parks (or cruises) all while going through very intense weight loss measures is truly like an alcoholic trying to sober up but choosing to go hang out at a bar. He clearly lacks self control/has an addiction, so him going to these places to get us "ONE OF A KIND, RIVETING CONTENT" doesn't seem to be adding up. The math aint mathing to me

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of people who lost tons of weight in unnatural ways. People who had weight loss surgery get thin for about 2 years, but eventually the pounds come back on if the root of the problem was never addressed. I imagine the shots are the same. The same goes with fad diets that you can’t stick to for the rest of your life. I hope it works out for him, but he seems to be hoping for an easy fix instead of truly putting in the work to make a lifelong commitment. Food addiction is real and it doesn’t go away with a magic shot.

• Heart
A former coworker had the weight loss surgery (lap band?). And while she was slim around the waist after the surgery her hips, thighs and butt were still massive. It just looked odd. She wasn't exercising so none of that changed. And she had some loose skin that would require additional surgery. She ended up getting pregnant so that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I can't say if she changed her eating habits, however.
I have friends and relatives who are diabetic and they tell me they're having trouble getting their Ozempic scripts filled because so many people are taking it to lose weight.

Lot's of T'S & P's here with all this vague posting about his condition. Wanna bet he pigged out and payed the price?

View attachment 2565423
View attachment 2565424
View attachment 2565427
It’s really the fact that he’s eating birthday cake while on this weight loss journey for me smh. Last time I checked, eating late doesn’t warrant one to go to the hospital this had to have been something more severe. Hope he really buckles down and gets his tit together but with 86 cruises lined up and endless amounts of food I highly doubt that. It’s starting to look like coverage of Epic Universe is just going to be Koda testing all the new rides and him doing food reviews and complaining

I hope this health scare motivates him to seriously work on losing weight.
I just got some test results that indicate I may be Type II diabetic (and I'm 5'3" and 130 pounds). It scared me enough for me to completely change my diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So him eating a slice of birthday cake late warrants going to the hospital but he goes to a Seaworld media event and eats “small” smatterings of about 4 different dishes (at night mind you) but he’s perfectly fine?! The dude must think we alllll operate on some brainless wave length to think we bought his “health scare” stunt.

Also to still be able to leisurely eat these high sugar, empty caloric foods while on this intense weight loss program must be nice

• Heart
I don't see him continuing on the medication. I see him ending up having surgery. As someone who has had a very successful weight loss surgery (hx of thyroid cancer so not a candidate for meds) post trying absolutely everything else, I do think it would work very well for him but I think he's taking his "eating" vids in to account. If he has a sleeve how will he eat for views?? Madness. He's heading for a very early heart attack carrying that degree of weight so young.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.