Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YALL.

Thats a women’s “southern boutique style” T-shirt.

It’s the first thing I noticed (followed by his broke ass sunglasses).
Well, the yellow Mickey shirt was "new to him", so he may have picked the red one up on another trip to the thrift store.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Must be nice, goes to the movies 3-4 times a week, spends the rest of the time in theme parks or "roadside attractions", eats every meal out. Downsides are no friends, no romantic relationships, no savings, no health insurance.

1700107025506.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm a woman and I live in the south. What the hell is "southern boutique style"?

I can't stand the dude, but it's listed as men's on a couple sites, one of which is below. It's a Disney-labeled tee.

Not the yellow one, the red one he wore in the last video:

grinches.jpg

I only mentioned the yellow Mickey shirt because he had indicated that it was "new to him" which means he bought it second hand, and I was postulating that he may have purchased the red one second hand too. Southern Couture is a women's brand.

Reactions: 4
Not the yellow one, the red one he wore in the last video:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well THAT makes sense now.

I didn't watch or scan the vlog from yesterday, but yeah, I'm familiar with Southern Couture... just not "Southern boutique style" as it was previously called.

So is he that dense that he doesn't realize he purchased a [primarily designed for] women's shirt (SC does create - or did create - men's shirts as well) ...

...OR do we believe he goes around saying "What up, witches?" to all his girlfriends in order to "get" the reference to the Grinch-version of the t-shirt (beyond the fact Mr. "When in Rome" wore a Grinch shirt to Disney :ROFLMAO: )

ALSO - today's backtracking proclamation involves not traveling until the "NEWS YEARS"... and even then if he feels like it.
And if someone told him he JUST said he was itching to get back on the road, he'd say he changed his mind, and he does what he wants.

Just stop telling us your plans, David. Just bleeping stop already.🙄

1700141553563.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be nice, goes to the movies 3-4 times a week, spends the rest of the time in theme parks or "roadside attractions", eats every meal out. Downsides are no friends, no romantic relationships, no savings, no health insurance.

View attachment 2574192
Do you think that the "nearly empty" line was to preemptively address those who might criticize him for using his phone during the movie and disturbing those around him? (Though, to be fair, Adam would likely disturb those around him simply by existing -- no phone necessary.)

Mr. "When in Rome" wore a Grinch shirt to Disney :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, that's the wrong IP, isn't it? That would have been an appropriate t-shirt to wear to Universal Orlando. I wonder when he's going back there. It seems like it's been a while. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ALSO - today's backtracking proclamation involves not traveling until the "NEWS YEARS"... and even then if he feels like it.
And if someone told him he JUST said he was itching to get back on the road, he'd say he changed his mind, and he does what he wants.

Just stop telling us your plans, David. Just bleeping stop already.🙄
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME? After he announces several times he is traveling again out of state before new years? This guy is something else.

aw111.jpg

676576557.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam: "Not doing horrible with the diet, but not crushing it."

View attachment 2574820
Almost an upgrade in vlog quality because he's actually inside and not eating off the hood of his car? Is that what we're down to? Well, it will be enjoyable watching him gain all the weight back:
1700145049620.png

I discovered today that the "comments limited" on IG is there because he limits comments on the giveaway posts to subscribers only. So he doesn't cut it off after 30 mins or whatever, but he only allows subs to comment. Why is he looking for IG followers? Nothing he does on IG is making him any money.

Dude is mental with the "I can't sit still, I have to keep traveling, 75% of my content should be me on the road in a car" vs. "I'm not leaving Central Florida for months!" It's like Jekyll and Hyde.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I too am a southern woman. The boutiques that have *cutsey* graphic tees.

(Side note, I actually like this boutique but this is the style of tshirt I’m talking about)
Ok, yeah. I'm familiar with those examples. I see things like that on Etsy all the time. I just never heard it called that before (re: "boutique style")

Thanks for the clarification! :)

So is he that dense that he doesn't realize he purchased a [primarily designed for] women's shirt (SC does create - or did create - men's shirts as well) ...
Before I opened my big mouth about it being a “women’s brand” (and risking being proved wrong immediately LOL), I did do a small online search of the brand. If they do still make men’s shirts, they are keeping them extremely well hidden and don’t seem to have any male models wearing the shirts in any of their advertising photos or online ads. I think he bought it off Etsy or wherever he got the yellow shirt second hand and has no clue.

Reactions: 5
Before I opened my big mouth about it being a “women’s brand” (and risking being proved wrong immediately LOL), I did do a small online search of the brand. If they do still make men’s shirts, they are keeping them extremely well hidden and don’t seem to have any male models wearing the shirts in any of their advertising photos or online ads. I think he bought it off Etsy or wherever he got the yellow shirt second hand and has no clue.
Right, yeah... they have a few that are labeled as men's OR are just cut more for a man.

I think the thing that's even more interesting than the brand itself is that he bought a shirt with a phrase on it that is more used among women than men. The whole "What up, witches?" is not normally said among straight males (which we presume he is) to equate with the "What up, Grinches" phrase. I bet he doesn't even realize what it really means.

1700150323832.png

1700150336844.png

1700150289033.png

---
It's like, in theory, it's a nice idea... but I don't know why I'm laughing... because I guess it's David doing this and how he words things (don't just enter for the sake of winning a piece of plastic you'll never use that'll sit in your CHESTER DRAWERS!!!). :ROFLMAO: 🍝 :ROFLMAO: 🍝 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
He buys a GC to a limited, mostly regional chain of restaurants, he has no criteria for choosing a winner, but he is concerned about making sure the winner actually has one near them. I'd say minimum half the people winning all this crap are selling the stuff on craigslist, eBay or Facebook marketplace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He buys a GC to a limited, mostly regional chain of restaurants, he has no criteria for choosing a winner, but he is concerned about making sure the winner actually has one near them. I'd say minimum half the people winning all this crap are selling the stuff on craigslist, eBay or Facebook marketplace.
I was goona say. Either he's regifting a useless card he got for Christmas from Mom and Reverend Jim, or he just stood in front of the gift card display at Publix and grabbed the first one at eye level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.