Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG this bullshit line every day where he does absolutely nothing but starts off with the whole "We'll see where the day takes me!", like there's a chance that he'll do something amazing or run into a celebrity and have coffee with them or something. In reality he's going back to the place he bought the MGM license plates from at a 5x markup.

Not alone, no, never alone. I have no idea who these people are:
1700318876499.png
1700318979561.png

WTF does he do with all this crap he overpays for? Does he actually pay for a storage unit because he can't fit it in his little hovel?

More complaints about the traffic, of course.

I swear to God, he does in intro, he goes out, he films the store, he films the traffic home, he gets back to Celebration and then you look down and it's only 18 minutes of a 28 minute vlog. What could he possibly film for another 10 minutes in Celebration??? He does nothing but rambles on about how Celebration is constructed and the way the man-made water flows

Adam says he looked at old satellite photos and "figured out" Lake Reinhard is a man-made lake. He's so stupid that he needed to look that up to figure out it's man-made, seriously?

We again get the speech that when he's an old man he'll take out all this crap and "remember the good old days". How sad.

Reactions: 8
Scanned today's Lakeland Mall vlog of overpriced Disney junk (including him fondling a "retro Genie!") enough to hear him say this gem -

"Tom Cruise taking his toe-sies and dipping them in the concrete cement in front of the Chinese theater..." (and yes, he bought the photo of it)

1. toe-sies?
2. concrete cement?

Where do we begin? 🤦‍♀️

I also got to see a quick view of his nails (like Tim Tracker's) which are longer than mine, and I'm a chick. :sick:

View attachment 2578714
Just looks like a normal length nail to me.

A lot of members here seem obsessed with nails why is that? Not calling anybody out in specific just curious.

Reactions: 6
I swear to God, he does in intro, he goes out, he films the store, he films the traffic home, he gets back to Celebration and then you look down and it's only 18 minutes of a 28 minute vlog. What could he possibly film for another 10 minutes in Celebration??? He does nothing but rambles on about how Celebration is constructed and the way the man-made water flows
He really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content more so then usual. His average views are still down.

I am expecting another walk and talk fairly soon. . . . . you know about how 2024 is going to be a different type of year, Weight loss, etc. Why does that seem so familar? Oh wait! Now I know.

November 2022
112022.jpg

2021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine waking up one terrible morning and discovering you are covered with the exact same tatts as Mr. Woo. Oh my God he does have a woman stamp. Would you curse the heavens for inflicting such a horrible fate on you? Would you grab an angle grinder and start going to town? Or would you start babbling incoherent rubbish, dress like a child, eat with your mouth open, get a crappy camera so you can stick your finger in front of the lens while filming boring out of focus crap no one cares about? Uggghhh, please pass the grinder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just looks like a normal length nail to me.

A lot of members here seem obsessed with nails why is that? Not calling anybody out in specific just curious.
Nah, they mention it on his Woo Criticism Reddit all the time too.
The nails have even been a tad longer than that sometimes, with noticeable dirt under them - I remember someone posting a pic long ago. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nah, they mention it on his Woo Criticism Reddit all the time too.
The nails have even been a tad longer than that sometimes, with noticeable dirt under them - I remember someone posting a pic long ago. :sick:
Yeah, Adam's have been nasty and dirty before, Tim's look like a French manicure. 😂

• Haha
I don’t see anything wrong with a man having a little bit of a free edge but keep them clean. I don’t wanna see dirty nails on anybody 🤢

For everyone who guessed that Woo would be heading to CA soon and his “bestie” Giggles, this seems to confirm it, unfortunately.
Yes I wagered earlier this month that he was heading to California in reference to the previous mentioned "out of state trip before the New Year"
However @2020planner pointed out this week the comment from Adam saying he was not traveling after all.
So it appears the comment is just another Adam lie.

9295958181.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For everyone who guessed that Woo would be heading to CA soon and his “bestie” Giggles, this seems to confirm it, unfortunately.
But, Adam said he wasn't leaving Central Florida until the new year...contrary to his earlier proclamation that he has one trip out of town between now and New Year's. Mr. Flip Flop has flipped again?

Reactions: 7
Lakeland overpriced Antique mall? Why woopeat why?Also I’m convinced he actually lives or at least stores his plethora of crap at his parents. There is no way he has the room in a small apartment.

But, Adam said he wasn't leaving Central Florida until the new year...contrary to his earlier proclamation that he has one trip out of town between now and New Year's. Mr. Flip Flop has flipped again?
His views are so down , that he thinks that flying out & collaborating with Giggles will bring them back up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His views are so down , that he thinks that flying out & collaborating with Giggles will bring them back up 🤣
Maybe Giggles has decided to come visit him instead. We gals can't resist a 50-year-old man who rents himself a room in someone else's house. That's Sexy Time!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Giggles has decided to come visit him instead. We gals can't resist a 50-year-old man who rents himself a room in someone else's house. That's Sexy Time!
So that's what I'm doing wrong. And here I was, thinking having my own place was a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.