Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Halloween - Same tit, different day
Hawaii - New location, same tit
Walk & Talkpeat - Bored of the current same tit, so totally gonna change, FOR REAL THIS TIME YOU GUYS!!
New stuff - See, I'm back to doing the Urban Exploration! This is what made me "famous" right? If I do this new type of old content, but drag it out to 40+ minutes, views will go up again, right? RIGHT???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mr. Woo roams the streets with a mask and plastic knife on the "Day of Jihad" as called for by Hamas. The sad little man was not in the front of the line when brains were handed out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Adam ever turn on the news?

Is Adam capable of caring about things that don't involve his self-centered self?

Don't answer that.

bleeping dumb duck.

Yeah, @annettecorbus5284...he's perfect for you.

1697292867581.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wtf am I watching? Hockey mask and fake knife walking the streets. If this was the uk he’d be pulled by the police and bleeping sectioned. Prick!

• Haha
World: Much of it in chaos, innocent people slaughtered, calls for Global Day of Jihad

Adam: Walks nonchalantly down streets with hockey mask on and holding a fake knife to see if people react cuz it's HaUNt SeAsON, so he can monetize it for his lame ass YouTube channel, while also suffering from SoCiAL AnXiETY.

1697297080711.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Once again 49 minutes long.

Dressing up and staying in a "haunted" hotel. More importantly, he's back on the pumpkin spice latte train.

All the usual BS, has to show himself stopping at the store (why put that in the vlog??), Big The Foot, shroud of night, Hitchcock would be proud because he saw 2 birds together, etc. He can film the plastic kitchen knife he bought, but he can't say the word knife for whatever reason, he calls it a "plastic item". He can dress up as a slasher and stay in a haunted hotel and film it for 49 mins, but can't bring himself to say the word knife? He has two different Jason masks collecting dust in his "homestead" and says he's not sure which one he'll use but he'll "taper them in", so he used that word very incorrectly and I have zero idea what he's trying to convey there.

Back in St Cloud to stay in the "haunted" hotel. He's trying to play up the haunted aspect, but also some scenes from The Waterboy were filmed at this hotel and that kind of ruins the horror angle. Why is this vlog 49 minutes long? He has to point out the mirror, the pine cones and the hand sanitizer in the elevator area of the hotel 🥴 . Do we need to be told that he put his bag on the table in the room and bought a bottle of water? No, we do not. He says it's a King-sized bed, then a few mins later he says "it's a decent-sized bed" 🥴. He also says he doesn't think anything paranormal will occur just because it happens to be the 13th day on a Friday in August 🥴.

He walks the streets of St Cloud dressed as Jason Voorhees, hoping and praying someone will give him attention. So much for needing to be "alone", when he does stuff like this and does backroad/abandoned with "friends". And he's walking around town like this because he's waiting for his "friend" World of Micah to arrive.

Again, why is the vlog so long? He stands motionless staring at the camera like this for a full minute:
1697295331531.png

And even though he was in St Cloud just THE DAY BEFORE and pointed out the Hotel and the Morse Market and where his band used to play and where he used to live. And of course we get to hear about all of these things all over again in today's vlog.

You can hear the weight piling back on as he follows up the PSL with a burger and fries dinner at Checkers. There's a large soda cup next to Adam's meal that appears to have a clear beverage in it (likely water) but shockingly Adam does not take the opportunity to point out that although it's a soda cup, he got water. So maybe it was Sprite and this is one of those times he drinks soda while he's supposedly not drinking soda?

Perfect example of how he slips over-explaining into EVERYTHING. They are in the courtyard of the hotel and he's saying it wasn't this nice when the building was apartments, "but now that it's a hotel again, and you can rent out the rooms each night or for an extended stay, they've cleaned this whole area up out here." 100% of his audience knows what a hotel is, but he needs to slip in the definition of a hotel after he mentions it?

The best part of all this is the Micah couldn't get there until after dark. All of the shots (on Adam's phone, of course) they want to line up and show took place in the daytime. So they go from Adam's bright phone screen, to some dark window you can barely make out with Adam's crappy camera.

1697296601129.png
1697296643749.png

Adam's camera battery died, and the guy who makes his living filming stuff DIDN'T bring any extra batteries, so he has to use his phone to complete the vlog, which means we get treated to some actual quick and sharp focusing. That consists of Adam and Micah roaming the halls of the hotel, mostly in silence, just filming the hallways. Naturally Adam can't pass up his The Shining spiel.

Basically the last 8 minutes of the vlog is just them wandering around the hallways of the second floor of the hotel. What a bloated waste of time. It easily could have been 20 minutes but he no longer has any concept of reeling his mouth in or ability to edit.

I have to figure there's only so much haunted and backroads stuff he can do in Central Florida, so you know at least one day at WDW has to be coming up soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait...he said it was AUGUST???

WHO makes that random error? And doesn't catch it and / or edit it out upon reviewing the footage?

I don't think he's right in the head. 🤦‍♀️
(and now, I mean that in all seriousness)

• Wow
Adam if you read here: you can buy a second iPhone and just use it for vlogging. Please retire the crappy Canon you keep buying. An edgy risk taker would have let them go long ago.

Reactions: 11
Are the longer vlogs in order to get more ads into his vlogs? I heard that vloggers get more money from ad revenue then views. Is that true? 600 DVC points, annual fees and first class vacations ain’t gonna pay for themselves right? Oh and prime baseball seats in every major stadium in the USA only! Not Canada!

Reactions: 6
Are the longer vlogs in order to get more ads into his vlogs? I heard that vloggers get more money from ad revenue then views. Is that true? 600 DVC points, annual fees and first class vacations ain’t gonna pay for themselves right? Oh and prime baseball seats in every major stadium in the USA only! Not Canada!
Of course, yes. More ads, more $$$. Who cares about quality?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In this context, views (per minute of video) and ads are pretty much interchangeable. YouTube pays creators based on the quantity of ad views on their videos. A short video would offer only enough time for one ad break while a longer video would be able to fit in more ads. People's attention spans are finite, though, so with a longer video, people are more likely to abandon the video before it's finished (Oh, hey, that's me!), but with an army of "Woovians" who will watch whatever dreck he puts out, he knows that he doesn't even have to try anymore, so he just drags it out to get as many ad views as possible.

A different take on what you mentioned is the factoid I once read that many successful YouTubers earn more from endorsement deals than they earn from YouTube itself. Adam is entirely too lazy for that, though, and has never pursued endorsements directly with any companies.
---
I‘m not sure what to make of it all.
I follow several threads on here about different vloggers, and I feel like this comment would be at home on any of those threads.

Reactions: 8
This past week of vlogs has been a total bust for Adam. Of the last 7 videos, only the Walk and Talk can be considered a success, hitting 85k views. The other six vlogs have vastly underperformed, with none of them hitting 50k views. I think he'll be headed back to WDW in the upcoming week.

Reactions: 8
You can tell he’s on ozempic or a related drug. He has lost weight quickly and you can see the muscle loss big time. He looks very unhealthy.
---

Reactions: 3
You can tell he’s on ozempic or a related drug. He has lost weight quickly and you can see the muscle loss big time. He looks very unhealthy.
---
He's not on Ozempic. Dude hasn't seen a physician in 30+ years, if not longer.

He just did what he always does. Starves himself. This time, however, he added a treadmill.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.