Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the now daily update on Celebration Christmas "decor", and then Adam mentions about how his current "habit" is that he's no longer on a diet, isn't exercising and basically eating whatever he wants. The gator, Mickey power pole, you know the drill.

Then we get the daily complaints about Central Florida traffic. He's taken the idiotic phrase "a series of days" and used it to say "Celebration is a series of miles that way" πŸ₯΄

Of course the event he's going to is in the building where he saw Nirvana on the In Utero tour so he has to mention that multiple times. And then his buddy for the day, 'Splorin Ryan, shows up, followed by uber dork Greg's Game Room.

And to make this hellscape complete, I get to see Josh Nelson from ResortTV1 talk to Adam:
1700409999646.png

Later while talking to Josh, Adam hears a heartbeat being played over the PA and asks Josh if that's his heartbeat because he's so excited about retro gaming. If you follow the ResortTV1 thread here on Tattle, you might know that Josh has had heart health issues (he eats a lot like Adam), so I wonder if Adam knew that or it was just a coincidence.

No giveaway today, I guess Adam couldn't be bothered to stop at a CVS and grab a Disney gift card.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And then he parks there and films the empty road??? Where the hell is he at to get this angle?!?! Parked on the side of I-4 outside of his car?
For real?
He parks on World Drive to get shots of the Mickey power pole. I would think it's for emergency parking only yet he does it all the time.

World Drive.jpg

Reactions: 3
He parks on World Drive to get shots of the Mickey power pole. I would think it's for emergency parking only yet he does it all the time.

View attachment 2580836
Yeah, I've been on that part of World Dr. countless times and never ONCE thought, hey, let me stop the car, get out, and film myself... or the bleeping Mickey pole.

He's a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 9
Mr. Woo, Boring Ryan and the guy nobody cares about talk pinball. And yes, it is exciting as it sounds. Then watch them play with toys. Mr. Woo gets a Mickey bag that incites a thrilling conversation. Nowhere else on the planet can you find such cutting-edge content as this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping jackass. Um, usually if I-4 is shut down, it means something BAD happened, Woo.

View attachment 2580770

A firefighter died in a crash.

And then he parks there and films the empty road??? Where the hell is he at to get this angle?!?! Parked on the side of I-4 outside of his car?
For real?

But yeah, glad it's "smooth sailing" for you, Woo. πŸ–•

View attachment 2580750

View attachment 2580759
This really infuriates me. A brave first responder dies tragically and idiot brain monetizes this tragedy not even bothering to check out what has happened, or decides not to say. The guy is morally bankrupt. Homeskooling and too much right wing bible thumping by his QANON dad. No empathy or compassion. He deserves whatever misery he gets in the future. Karma. Thinking of the family of the deceased firefighter and wishing them peace πŸ’”πŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This really infuriates me. A brave first responder dies tragically and idiot brain monetizes this tragedy not even bothering to check out what has happened, or decides not to say. The guy is morally bankrupt. Homeskooling and too much right wing bible thumping by his QANON dad. No empathy or compassion. He deserves whatever misery he gets in the future. Karma. Thinking of the family of the deceased firefighter and wishing them peace πŸ’”πŸ’”
Since 2020, Adam has been incredibly transparent about the fact that anything that keeps him from doing what he wants, when he wants is a terrible inconvenience for him. Nothing exists outside of his world.

Reactions: 14
Yep. I was just on the reddit page and they're saying he's deleting comments referencing it but I still see a bunch. I also see people telling him to change his title, remove the footage of the empty road, etc. I agree with them. He's monetizing tragedy. If he is aware now of the extent of why the closure occurred, then change the title.

This reminds me of him rushing back to Fla before Ian and saying he was "stuck" in the Contemporary when we all know damn well he simply walked in and got a room. Nothing "stuck" about it. Oh, but it was because he didn't feel safe in Celebration... 10 bleeping minutes away were NO ONE was evacuating from.

Seriously, duck him. πŸ–•

• Angry
  • Sad
Yep. I was just on the reddit page and they're saying he's deleting comments referencing it but I still see a bunch.
I am surprised he is not responding with his snarky comments. This guy doesn't care one bit about what happens, I don't think anyone is surprised he is such a miserable person.

Scanned some of his recent vlogs and seems based on the thumbs down his Disney content is the least popular these days. Skimmed through his recent non Disney content and that looks like it is averaging 300-500 thumbs down despite all relatively getting the same views.

a777777.jpg

a444444.jpg

a11111.jpg

a555555.jpg

Reactions: 8
It was sad to see the thumbs down vote disappear off YT, so it was nice to see the above thread that shows a healthy percentage of down votes for Woo. (Is that Social Blade or something?)

Adam the Woo, love him or hate him, he is still going to park his car in an emergency lane to film the power pole, and he'll still knuckle-drag his dumb home schooled Gomer ass from one lame thing to another, eating junk food and acting like an upbeat dork while also being bitchy and writing snarky and snippy comments, he will never learn or change and that's probably want people want, a predictable little clown man to watch. If anything, he's a stark reminder of the folly of internet celebrity.

Reactions: 7
Wow. I honestly have no words.

This was posted two hours ago by him as of this writing. That means he read through and saw all the other comments telling him the same, as well as to change the title referencing the closed interstate, remove the footage of the emergency vehicles and empty lanes, etc.

And THIS - THIS!!! - is all he has to say to one person's comment about it. I mean, WHAT THE duck... WHAT... THE... duck. No measure of sympathy, no acknowledgement of the death of someone... just this bland, unfeeling statement.

I thought he couldn't get any lower after crying about not being able to get into MK and staying at the Contemp during a hurricane, or the candle burning at both ends bullshit, or the countless other things he does in bad taste but this one takes the cake.

I really think I need to take a break from even snarking on this fuckface. He's pissed me off so bad today.

1700438764660.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It was sad to see the thumbs down vote disappear off YT, so it was nice to see the above thread that shows a healthy percentage of down votes for Woo. (Is that Social Blade or something?)
You can install an extension on the Chrome browser that lets you see the downvotes directly on YouTube, like before they started hiding them.

Reactions: 3
Such a shame a first responder hero's death interfered with David's 147,972nd trip to Disney or whatever other useless thing he was trying to do.
What a POS wanker David is. Contributes absolutely zero to society.

Maybe Giggles has decided to come visit him instead. We gals can't resist a 50-year-old man who rents himself a room in someone else's house. That's Sexy Time!
Such a shame a first responder hero's death interfered with David's 147,972nd trip to Disney or whatever other useless thing he was trying to do.
What a POS wanker David is. Contributes absolutely zero to society.
And still has the nerve to joke about the shutdown on his FB 😑😑😑😑

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He's a misanthrope and the rest of us are lucky that he has that "social anxiety" that makes it unlikely we'll ever have to tolerate him in our personal space.

Reactions: 7
Wow. πŸ™„πŸ˜‘. Still no sympathy for the first responder who tragically lost his life.

IMG_3769.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.