Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's also incredibly polarizing for many people as it's not really chili. It's a Greek "stew" that is watery, has cinnamon, and is best served on spaghetti. A lot of people even in the area where it's popular witch about it even existing.

I am saying that as someone who enjoys it. I just know that there are a lot of people who don't.

Reactions: 3
Well, he apparently had no clue that Skyline Chili has had a presence in FL for years now. The way he stated it, you would be led to believe it's the first in the state, but it isn't. There were already 5 others. Though I guess technically it's the first in "Central Florida." I've been past the one in Clearwater several times in the last 5+ years, the next closest to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well, he apparently had no clue that Skyline Chili has had a presence in FL for years now. The way he stated it, you would be led to believe it's the first in the state, but it isn't. There were already 5 others. Though I guess technically it's the first in "Central Florida." I've been past the one in Clearwater several times in the last 5+ years, the next closest to him.
There's one in Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch that opened about 5 years ago too, less than 30 minutes from his precious Tropicana Field.

Reactions: 2
He's only human......and so punk! :cool:

View attachment 2576106
There's hardly anything more irritating to me than the "I'm only human" cop-out when someone makes a mistake. Didn't he say that he was posting all that treadmill/diet/"habit" nonsense to social media so that his fans could help to hold him accountable? I'm shocked, shocked to hear that he only cared about receiving the praise and none of the accountability.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shoveling pounds of fatty, greasy junk food into his pie hole isn't a mistake. He is choosing to eat like a garbage dumpster.
Some day he's going to have a medical event like Adrian of TPX just did. Maybe it'll wake him up. Or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know!!! He's so ridiculous. He acts as if the only things in the world are the things he sees or goes to. 🙄

I've also gone to that one in Clearwater on 60 countless times!
(If you like pierogies / Polish food / stick to your ribs food, check out Pierogi Grill right nearby too - it's delicious, even if service can be iffy sometimes!)
---
Shoveling pounds of fatty, greasy junk food into his pie hole isn't a mistake. He is choosing to eat like a garbage dumpster.
Some day he's going to have a medical event like Adrian of TPX just did. Maybe it'll wake him up. Or not.
What happened to Adrian? Is he the one that would say "prepare your buttcheeks" on Florida Resident Edits' intro music?

Reactions: 1
He's only human......and so punk! :cool:

View attachment 2576106
"Crushing it" when he started his diet/exercise in April, then fell off the wagon for at least a month in June, then went back on and finished (according to him with no proof) 16 pounds away from his goal. Crushing it like that, Adam? So now you'll pack on the pounds eating anything you want or that gets views and won't exercise at all. Around Jan, Feb, March, we'll get the whole "I'm going on a diet" routine again, right?

Reactions: 9
Errands...one of which is looking for something to buy that he can use for his sad, desperate, daily giveaway. Burning that candle at both ends, never taking a day off even when you have no content and just run errands.

He even manages to squeeze in some parking lot eating...I can't watch this crap, I just can't, it's incredibly awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His errands taking him out to the fudge area, looking for property?

Reactions: 1
Running errands! How Exciting. :unsure: #so-punk

View attachment 2577014
Ok, I DO have to watch this one to see how he destroyed another place I like going to (Webb's). Him and the bleeping Trackers.
Always ruining places for DH and I that we love going to around our neck of woods. 🙄

That being said, who the duck runs "errands" to both Webb's on 27 in bleeping Davenport AND Millenia obvs smack dab here in the middle of Orlando. NO ONE DOES.

----------------------------------------

ETA:
He remarks about 27 being backed up with traffic. It's been like that for 10+ years now, Woo. Especially in certain parts where he was, around the hours of 3-5 p.m., and also leading up to and during the holidays. It hasn't been "smooth sailing" for decades, to use your favorite word.

He read the "GOAT MILK FUDGE" (singular) sign and read it as GOAT'S milk (plural). And he said it about 5x. THEN, when he had the camera on another sign that (for whatever reason) said "GOAT'S MILK FUDGE" (plural) he said he didn't get any GOAT (singular) milk fudge. 🤦‍♀️

"Webb's must be the family name." No tit, Sherlock. That's how most places were named.

He didn't show anything inside the store beyond a few historical pics and writing. WHY INCLUDE IT IN THE TITLE THEN?

He then tries the jelly candy IN THE RAIN IN THE PARKING LOT?

Then leaves and drives back to Orlando to Millenia? WHY did he go to Davenport?

Riveting footage here -

1700241531190.png

1700241542126.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Instead, he should’ve purchased and give away a gift card from a nationally-recognized food chain - McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts- just to name a few places he’s promoted on his daily vlogs. 😂😜
Looks like Adam or as his stans call him SANTA WOO took your advice! Now one lucky person will be able to procure a caffeinated beverage as well! It might even be piping hot!

Screenshot_20231117_120622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.