Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the video but exactly how did these two get their own ride vehicle? Were they so annoying that everyone refused to ride with them? This is one of the few rides that has a single rider line so that no vehicle has any empty seats.

View attachment 2569829
1699930362748.png

Look at the losers in this pic.

If this ain't the most accurate depiction of how sad the life of a vlogger REALLY is.

You're riding a ride at Disney... one that you've been on 100 times before... one that people save up for years to visit to ride... and while you're on it, you're ignoring each other, ignoring the experience itself...and instead are making fucking overexaggerated faces into your fucking camera.

I mean, what. the. fuck.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

dirtnap101

VIP Member
JFC, he's now wandering around malls in the Boston suburbs???

"Today I have no real game plan except drive around this general area and see what I can find" - he really said this, really. What the hell kind of road trip is this? Why is he staying in the Saugus area in the same hotel/motel he was in for Salem's Halloween festivities and doing nothing? Why hasn't he hit the road?

Like a moth to a flame, Adam can't resist it when he sees a dinosaur on the side of the road. "Looks like he has some lights on him", says Adam observantly. Then he pauses to think of a way to say that again (of course), and he fails miserably when he says, "He is astrewn with lights." Astrewn is not a word, buddy. Strewn is, but even then you're pretty much using it wrong. Perhaps he meant to pull out one of his often-used, super annoying words, "festooned", and his brain exploded and came out with "astrewn" instead. But no second takes for our boy Adam, nope, he just leaves it right in there:
1699019342310.png

Why is he traipsing around Jordan's Furniture Mall off of Rt 1 in the Boston suburbs??? The revolving door announcement warns that the door can stop suddenly, and Adam repeats the announcement (of course) but says "This revolving store can stop suddenly". Perhaps he needs a hearing check in addition to a eye exam.

I mean, when Adam said he was going somewhere for Halloween and the driving on a road trip back home, surely everyone expected him to stay in the Boston area for days to find this content, right?
1699019942004.png

He wanders around the mall parking lot to show the Fuddrucker's van/truck. Seriously. Has he lost his mind?
1699021104116.png

This entire vlog is literally just walking around malls reading signs

He read this sign as "Do not touch this, the gate is armed"
1699021414509.png

I guess he ran out of malls so he goes to "find" something called Skull Cliff, which is in the woods right next to the malls and Rt 1, and it's not exactly hard to find, it's on Google Maps. There's even marked parking for the very short hike:
1699021745794.png

He's down to saying "there's a couple of ducks over there, let me zoom in on them" 🥴

Well let's see how Adam is "finishing the year strong" by getting back to his weight loss routine, shall we? A nice salad perhaps?
1699022802181.png

1699022837359.png

Tomorrow I suppose he could just leave the camera pointing out the hotel window for 30 minutes and upload that and call it content.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
If someone wants to wear shorts all the time, that's ok by me. Plenty of men craft their entire personality around being Shorts Guy™. But if you do, you had better not even think about complaining about the temperature. If you do that, you are no longer Shorts Guy™; you're just a lazy, unprepared, whiney, douche.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Mr 7Percent

26.10.2023_00.47.30_REC.png

Japanese businesses and local governments are already cracking down on vloggers who are ruining experiences for everybody. Hope the trend continues in the west so feckless losers like Adam are cut off from easy content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

dirtnap101

VIP Member
1700676925673.png

OK, a bit later he realizes he has dropped a piece of onion and sauce on his shoe:
1700677369002.png

He reaches down with his left hand to pick it off of his shoe:
1700677427691.png

and there it is:
1700677473524.png

He drops the chunk of onion in the McD's bag AND THEN LICKS HIS FINGERS OFF, as his fingers have sauce FROM HIS SHOE on them:
1700677543773.png

And he puts the bag on the dashboard and then pulls away, so all the food goes all over the floor of his car. Why didn't he just lay it all out on the soles of his shoes and eat it off of there? JFC

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
World: Much of it in chaos, innocent people slaughtered, calls for Global Day of Jihad

Adam: Walks nonchalantly down streets with hockey mask on and holding a fake knife to see if people react cuz it's HaUNt SeAsON, so he can monetize it for his lame ass YouTube channel, while also suffering from SoCiAL AnXiETY.

1697297080711.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Was about to say we're due for a fast food meal on the roof of the car any day now. Ugh - that "diet" really went to complete crap. Adam, if you only ate sensible and did moderate workouts, you'd tip top shape.
As many have noticed, Adam is not a man in the middle, he's a man of extremes, and that applies across his life. Can't do a few vlogs a week, has to do a daily vlog regardless of the circumstances. Can't get 200 points in DVC, has to get 600 and counting. Can't plans a 2 week trip, has to be gone for 5-6 weeks at a time. Can't go to DragonCon for a couple of years and then do something different, has to go to DragonCon for 10 years straight before he figures out it's crazy. And can't eat decently and workout 2-3 days a week. No, it has to be starvation diets and the treadmill every day for an hour+ until he hurts his leg and has to back off. The rest of the time it's eat like crap and no workouts whatsoever.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I was busy doing important things today, and watching late in the day I have to say that again, I can barely make it through this Back To The Future Day vlog.

Halfway through he stops for gas and inexplicably feels the need to film it and actually include it in the vlog. Of course he stops for gas at the "art deco" 7-11 in Celebration because why would he ever get gas anywhere else, it makes Adam feel all warm inside when he gets gas there. Has to mention the "self-pumping gas nozzle", has to describe the 13 DeLoreans as a "plethora" of DeLoreans, documenting not just his shirt but all of his friends' "appropriate shirts", all the same shit.

Then Adam takes us into his "home" with more extreme closeups of his BttF collection of crap, which includes multiple laserdiscs that he cannot and will never be able to play. Toys, cards, all sorts of crap that he pulls out every few years and films for a BttF vlog.

SHOT: he picks up his SEALED VHS of the movie and says, "this is a SEALED...I can't even imagine how much this would be worth...a sealed copy still with the Target logo and the MCA watermark." He then mentions it might be some nice "retirement cash".

CHASER:
1698016829327.png

To further embarrass himself, he picks up his BttF Courthouse Snow Globe and says he's only seen one other in "the last TWO DECADES"...you know what comes next:
1698017141887.png

Does he really think this crap he keeps in boxes in his closet is worth any real money?

• Haha
  • Heart

Century20

VIP Member
JFC, he's now wandering around malls in the Boston suburbs???

"Today I have no real game plan except drive around this general area and see what I can find" - he really said this, really. What the hell kind of road trip is this? Why is he staying in the Saugus area in the same hotel/motel he was in for Salem's Halloween festivities and doing nothing? Why hasn't he hit the road?
Great assessment as always. I don't even know what to say at this point this guy is unbelievable. 🤷‍♂️
I noticed he didn't even go to the Kelly's in Saugus near his procured accommodations aka his temporary homestead I think that was Medford.
He was never going to like it more then Beefy King especially with him already wearing his appropriate t-shirt.
I also see he is still wearing that Hollywood hoodie, that probably not has been washed in months. :sick:

Adam, you did not mention the name of the comedy club. Any reason why? :cool:

a111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19