Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed he mentioned how many times he shows the monorails in the videos. That comment from a viewer has really gotten under his skin.

Something isn’t sitting right with Adam. Something is going on. Maybe Daphne stopped speaking to him or something. He seems grumpy and more focused than ever on being surrounded by sycophants.
I think the Troll Patrol channel is really getting into his head. Hell, in today's vlog Adam took some subtle digs against TP at around the 17 minute mark. I don't think Adam is taking all this daily criticism too well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the Troll Patrol channel is really getting into his head. Hell, in today's vlog Adam took some subtle digs against TP at around the 17 minute mark. I don't think Adam is taking all this daily criticism too well.
don’t wanna give him a click, what were the digs?

Reactions: 2
don’t wanna give him a click, what were the digs?
Got this from the transcript:

16:44
go inside one of the gift shops see if
16:46
the troll is still in here probably is
16:49
over in this area been lurking over in
16:52
this shop right here for quite some time
16:56
yeah just tucked away over here in the
16:57
gift shop got got the hand right here
16:59
that you can kind of like shake the
17:01
trolls hand and get a little selfie I
17:03
feel like we should get in get in here
17:04
with the trolls get in there well there
17:06
just one troll right there there we're
17:08
in there documenting it for posterity I
17:11
would you say that's a good size troll
17:13
would you say that's the biggest troll
17:14
you've ever seen that's pretty that's
17:16
definitely the biggest it's the Bigg you
17:17
never notice how notice how this troll
17:19
isn't hiding he's not in plain view he's
17:23
not trying to hide behind a like like a
17:26
fake name or fake identity that's true
17:27
he's just out here he's right here to be
17:29
seen I have photos like dating back like
17:31

20 years that I've gotten photos with
17:33
that troll I don't even if that troll
17:35
has a name all right

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Got this from the transcript:

16:44
go inside one of the gift shops see if
16:46
the troll is still in here probably is
16:49
over in this area been lurking over in
16:52
this shop right here for quite some time
16:56
yeah just tucked away over here in the
16:57
gift shop got got the hand right here
16:59
that you can kind of like shake the
17:01
trolls hand and get a little selfie I
17:03
feel like we should get in get in here
17:04
with the trolls get in there well there
17:06
just one troll right there there we're
17:08
in there documenting it for posterity I
17:11
would you say that's a good size troll
17:13
would you say that's the biggest troll
17:14
you've ever seen that's pretty that's
17:16
definitely the biggest it's the Bigg you
17:17
never notice how notice how this troll
17:19
isn't hiding he's not in plain view he's
17:23
not trying to hide behind a like like a
17:26
fake name or fake identity that's true
17:27
he's just out here he's right here to be
17:29
seen I have photos like dating back like
17:31

20 years that I've gotten photos with
17:33
that troll I don't even if that troll
17:35
has a name all right
Adam sounds pretty unhinged when you just listen to him speak in his videos, but when you see it all written out like that in a transcript, it truly is the ramblings of a lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Adam sounds pretty unhinged when you just listen to him speak in his videos, but when you see it all written out like that in a transcript, it truly is the ramblings of a lunatic.
He seems more and more manic as he ages. I'm sure he takes excellent care of his mental health, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the Troll Patrol channel is really getting into his head.
Troll patrol along with Tattle and reddit live rent free inside Adam's head.

Some comments the folks over on reddit have been leaving about Adam:
Not hiding behind a fake name. Okay, David.
The daily dump, so much better than watching these grifters babble on for an hour.
The thing that irks me is, he plugs away, wants people to follow him but doesn't follow a single person back, not even his so called "vlogger friends". extremely selfish and a dick move.
God forbid he starts selling NFTs!
Woo says he quit drinking soda… Then we see him having a milkshake. His lack of logic blows me away.
Hi my name is adam im 49 going on 13 come play with me shall you
Adam and Jacob: A couple Dollar-Tree hobos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.

Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
I'm afraid this is going to be the outcome for many of these YouTubers.

Reactions: 4
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released.
Actually all Adam has to do is look to his old pal Michael Kay. Watching the epic collapse of Mikey in real time was classic. 👍

54154848.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think Adam and this guy are/were friends once upon a time. Could've sworn I've seen them hanging out before. It always left an impression with me because of how big that Boogie guy is.
---
Edit:

Sheeeesh look at Adam

1699912151334.png

• Wow
  • Sick
If I'm not mistaken, I think Adam and this guy are/were friends once upon a time. Could've sworn I've seen them hanging out before. It always left an impression with me because of how big that Boogie guy is.
Yeah, Boogie showed up in a few vlogs when Adam was living in Hollywood in 2018-2019.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the video but exactly how did these two get their own ride vehicle? Were they so annoying that everyone refused to ride with them? This is one of the few rides that has a single rider line so that no vehicle has any empty seats.

IMG_0420.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Must have been the time he was paying for those LA 10 girls, instead of his usual Arkansas 8s. :sick:
I watched Critical’s video on that documentary and when it got to that part I was like “has this mf looked at his old YouTube videos? Does he see what HE looked/looks like?”

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the video but exactly how did these two get their own ride vehicle? Were they so annoying that everyone refused to ride with them? This is one of the few rides that has a single rider line so that no vehicle has any empty seats.

View attachment 2569829
We all know the reality is Woo is going to 'remember' this not for the time spent with Jacob, or having fun in that moment, but for having no strangers in the car with them. Much like when Michael Kay was treating the covid-ravaged, super low capacity theme parks like his own personal private events catered just for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2569829
The ride malfunctioned while they were in line, and then it continued to malfunction while they rode it. I think the staff needed to test as the ride came back up, looked at the two of them and said, "these two weirdos will do"

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2569829
1699930362748.png

Look at the losers in this pic.

If this ain't the most accurate depiction of how sad the life of a vlogger REALLY is.

You're riding a ride at Disney... one that you've been on 100 times before... one that people save up for years to visit to ride... and while you're on it, you're ignoring each other, ignoring the experience itself...and instead are making bleeping overexaggerated faces into your bleeping camera.

I mean, what. the. duck.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.