Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just one McRib wouldn't cut it, huh? We just HAD to have two? And make a whole video about eating it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the guy who uses trash barrels as tables to hold his food while he eats. If he can eat whilst breathing in trash it's a short step to eating food off the ground. Which I'm willing to bet he does regularly.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is this all about? He needed his ego stroked so he just had to post this crap on FB? Sadly, I no longer “tune in on the daily”. 🙄

1700685552635.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any qualified nutritionist will tell you folks that consuming all of your daily calories in one sitting vs across three regular meals is much better for your overall health. With increased metabolic rate and promoting weight loss…..Oh…..yikes….:LOL:

Reactions: 2
What the hell is this all about? He needed his ego stroked so he just had to post this crap on FB? Sadly, I no longer “tune in on the daily”. 🙄

View attachment 2587099
When you think about it, a video of a daily vlogger eating fast food garbage for 30 minutes and rambling while do it, shouldn't really appeal to anybody, I mean, who would watch that? At least that is the consensus from videos I've watched recently which cover the topic: "Why your channel never gets views..." The odds of being successful on YouTube are slim, with only 10% of channels even cracking a few 1000 subs, and only 1% actually making any kind of real money, according the internet. So, Adam, by virtue of his long tenure on YT and gathering subs over the years, has won the system and yet he makes no effort to do anything remotely interesting to appeal to a wider audience or improve the quality of his vlogs, I guess in some regard that is kind of "punk."My theory is a lot of vlogger audiences just want to tranquilize themselves with the trivial. Still, it is galling to see people work really hard and get no views while algorithm darlings phone in some slop job video and reap riches.

Reactions: 9
He says he only eats fast food “sometimes.” I bet he honestly believes that too. The delusion.
ADAA1C16-A132-4A8C-9C8F-104D9525E9AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He had zero interest in "overseas" before, now it'll happen "in time"? I thought he was retiring next year, how much time is there left?
There has to be a legal reason why we don’t see him go to Canada or overseas.

Reactions: 10
Found on reddit...

Bigger projects and other creative "endevours" on the horizon, but I guess wasting time eating McRibs while sitting in a rocking chair off the side of the road in Celebration is just too damn time-consuming! 🥴

1700708486871.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he’s no better than Tracker, who eats spaghetti straight off a picnic table.
Not too long ago, Tracker was eating cake outside at Disney Springs and a piece fell on the ground and instead of throwing it out, Tracker ate the piece of cake. Off the ground. At Disney Springs. Both Tracker and Adam have an addiction to food. They live to eat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Both Tracker and Adam have an addiction to food. They live to eat.
True but you forgot Paging Mr. Moron! Compared to Adam he takes the whole enchilada. . . literally!

8213.jpg

Bigger projects and other creative "endevours" on the horizon, but I guess wasting time eating McRibs while sitting in a rocking chair off the side of the road in Celebration is just too damn time-consuming! 🥴
@2020planner don't forget he is also busy thrift shopping, running errands, showing people around his glorified storage space, procuring a boo bucket from Mcdonalds among other countless things!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh boy, the other WDW Christmas nighttime event, again with Chelsea.

The happy couple, and Adam even got his lip shaved for the occasion
1700755119204.png

You'll be happy to know Adam dug deep in the chester drawers and found an actual pair of pants, from the looks of them probably the ones he's worn as Michael Myers. Here they are posing with their seven children:
1700755359815.png

Here's a good example of something Adam would eat and he probably doesn't consider it "fast food", but of course it most certainly is:
1700755568234.png

Adam also consumes what seems like 18 cookies and hot cocoas.

I think it's more than a week now with no giveaways. Typical Adam, says he's going to do it "periodically", then instead seems to do it every single day with hardly a break, then just stops doing it for a long time. Same pattern in a lot of his behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, do we think David's last trip of the year will be back to SoCal for LA Comic Con next week? One last chance to see Giggles and Woo Peat every Christmas filming location in LA history (and, of course visit DL while adamantly refusing to enter DCA)?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.