Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think David bought the new computer bc he needs to do some speedy research that is difficult to do on his tiny phone screen. His lease is up soon and he is staying in Florida. He needs to research the housing ownership vs rental market. Mortgage rates etc. He is getting anxious about turning 50 without his own homestead and no real retirement plan. 600 DVC points ain’t it. He may be trying to do a little more work on his travel plans November to December as he is realizing that the woopeats of woopeats aren’t working. His views of Hawaii died and he is panicking. He thought Aulani was his yearly Golden Ticket. Even mommy Woo was a gigantic flop. Imagine next year with Preacher Jim eating Dole whip while ogling the younger women 🤮 :sick: 🤮 Sorry for that image.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In a few days, he's going to leave Orlando for destination unknown, and he will be flying. Then he will take a few weeks and drive home on a "road trip". We'll see how much effort he puts into that, what route he takes (one very similar to road trips he's done before?), and if he's really done some decent research to find interesting stuff to cover on the way back.

For example, it could be he's flying to SoCal, drives back along the very familiar route he's used over the years between SoCal and Central Florida, and just wings it and drives through tiny ghost towns at random hoping to find something interesting.

On the other end of the spectrum, he could fly to someplace else (someplace he's never been), do something Halloween-related that he's never done before, and drive back on a route he's never taken before, and stops at interesting, vetted, researched places, perhaps even some abandoned locations.

Which do you think is more likely?

Reactions: 10
In a few days, he's going to leave Orlando for destination unknown, and he will be flying. Then he will take a few weeks and drive home on a "road trip". We'll see how much effort he puts into that, what route he takes (one very similar to road trips he's done before?), and if he's really done some decent research to find interesting stuff to cover on the way back.

For example, it could be he's flying to SoCal, drives back along the very familiar route he's used over the years between SoCal and Central Florida, and just wings it and drives through tiny ghost towns at random hoping to find something interesting.

On the other end of the spectrum, he could fly to someplace else (someplace he's never been), do something Halloween-related that he's never done before, and drive back on a route he's never taken before, and stops at interesting, vetted, researched places, perhaps even some abandoned locations.

My guess is a trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, and the usual roads on the way home.

Another Woo-Peat! A trip to Epcot "Center" how original. I'm glad he rode Soarin' over California and got to see the ending with Walt's original Magic Kingdom. But I was extremely upset with the jerk on Living with the Land who kept coughing on Woo! How dare they!!!
R (75).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Has he ever been to New England? Like Salem, MA?
That would potentially be some good footage for him. Ya know, "haunt season" and all, or whatever the duck he called it.

Last time I was in Salem was in '97 (went to the Witches museum, House of Seven Gables, etc.) and I would love to go back. Especially this time of year!

Speaking of such, didn't World of Micah do some vlogs awhile back on the NE filming locations of Hocus Pocus?
You'd think Woo would cream himself over Disney IP content.

Or what about Sleepy Hollow Cemetery...either in Concord, MA or NY? Concord's is great with lots of authors' graves. I loved it.
And the one in NY...well, Irving and his character of Ichabod Crane and all. (though isn't IC's real grave in Staten Island?)

You'd think he'd be all over good "haunt" content like that.

Reactions: 9
Why does he always seem to refocus on road trip content in the winter? It precludes him from doing anything up north so we will probably just get more of the Carolinas like last year which seemed to last an eternity.

That would potentially be some good footage for him. Ya know, "haunt season" and all, or whatever the duck he called it.
Yep. He went to Salem in July 2022, but yes you are right this is a great time to be up here for content like that. However poor Adam will be out of his comfort zone as Salem is a madhouse this time of year.

Good question. I think it might be a tad too soon for a trip back to California although I am expecting another one by the end of the year (early December?) But again who knows with this clown.

Reactions: 4
I think he needs his giggles “fix”. So back to SoCal he goes. Maybe back to his beloved DVC villas for Halloween?
As for Salem, I was there for Halloween eve years ago. That place was scary. All kinds of kooks and cults come out and satanic ceremonies of some sort are done in dark and hidden places. We managed to find a nice place for dinner with some regular folk and that was fun. Once on Halloween in Salem is enough for a lifetime. Pretty sure the satanic cults would not appreciate David filming them. He would poop his pants seeing real life zombies too. Only paid actors for him!

• Haha

Last time I was in Salem was in '97 (went to the Witches museum, House of Seven Gables, etc.) and I would love to go back. Especially this time of year!

Speaking of such, didn't World of Micah do some vlogs awhile back on the NE filming locations of Hocus Pocus?
You'd think Woo would cream himself over Disney IP content.

Or what about Sleepy Hollow Cemetery...either in Concord, MA or NY? Concord's is great with lots of authors' graves. I loved it.
And the one in NY...well, Irving and his character of Ichabod Crane and all. (though isn't IC's real grave in Staten Island?)

You'd think he'd be all over good "haunt" content like that.
Salem on Halloween was the first thing that came to mind. I was just watching a youtube video on Sleepy Hollow (lower Hudson Valley, NY) and all the cool things there are to see around Halloween. It's pretty close for me, and I've done Halloween-related stuff there in the past but there's a lot more to see. Crane is buried on Staten Island, Irving in Sleepy Hollow NY.

Why does he always seem to refocus on road trip content in the winter? It precludes him from doing anything up north so we will probably just get more of the Carolinas like last year which seemed to last an eternity.
He always loses himself in the summer, and then re-groups and tries to change gears, sometimes post-Halloween but moreso right into the New Year. He's a big "New Year's resolution" guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think he needs his giggles “fix”. So back to SoCal he goes. Maybe back to his beloved DVC villas for Halloween?
As for Salem, I was there for Halloween eve years ago. That place was scary. All kinds of kooks and cults come out and satanic ceremonies of some sort are done in dark and hidden places. We managed to find a nice place for dinner with some regular folk and that was fun. Once on Halloween in Salem is enough for a lifetime. Pretty sure the satanic cults would not appreciate David filming them. He would poop his pants seeing real life zombies too. Only paid actors for him!
I would love to go attend a satanist ceremony. That would be a blast! The Satanic Temple is there and I would love to visit it

Reactions: 8
Salem at Halloween and his "social anxiety" would likely kill him. Also, please stop suggesting he visits MA again, forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Salem on Halloween was the first thing that came to mind. I was just watching a youtube video on Sleepy Hollow (lower Hudson Valley, NY) and all the cool things there are to see around Halloween. It's pretty close for me, and I've done Halloween-related stuff there in the past but there's a lot more to see. Crane is buried on Staten Island, Irving in Sleepy Hollow NY.
Thanks! I thought so! Never been to the one in NY but loved Author's Ridge and the general vibe of SH Cemetery in Concord. It was so great to go there (and I always was a fan of Thoreau, Emerson, Alcott, etc. given my undergrad degree is in English).
---
Lots of negative comments on today’s vlog. This is my favourite.

View attachment 2533697
LOVE that comment.

The fact that Woo responded to it is expected (it's criticism, obvs, and he loves cherry-picking those) yet also interesting.

Wouldn't one think that even HE has to recognize (when shown in black-and-white list form) that he does the same. bleeping. things. over. and. over. again, and how that could get boring after awhile for the average viewer?

Oh, who am I kidding? He no longer has an "average viewer" and he's laughing all the way to the bank. For now...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks! I thought so! Never been to the one in NY but loved Author's Ridge and the general vibe of SH Cemetery in Concord. It was so great to go there (and I always was a fan of Thoreau, Emerson, Alcott, etc. given my undergrad degree is in English).
---

LOVE that comment.

The fact that Woo responded to it is expected (it's criticism, obvs, and loves cherry-picking those) yet also interesting.

Wouldn't one think that even HE has to recognize (when shown in black-and-white list form) that he does the same. bleeping. things. over. and. over. again. And how that could get boring after awhile for the average viewer?

Oh, who are we kidding? He no longer has an "average viewer" and he's laughing all the way to the bank. For now...

You might like this then:

Lots of negative comments on today’s vlog. This is my favourite.

View attachment 2533697
I've noticed he's suddenly not lashing out in the comments with snarky responses. He still responds to negative comments, but now it's this style instead.

Reactions: 4

He will just rinse & repeat again …

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.