Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I, myself is a Tupperware consultant." - says a lot about the state of the Tupperware company, and Adam's fan base
1698262630614.png

I don't even know what to say about this one:
1698263222276.png

You mean the calorie app he hasn't touched in 5 months? Where the hell has this person been?
1698263955554.png

Nah, Adam's camera is from 2014 and it's fine:
1698264207684.png

Edited (for clarity, I assume 😂) What an amazing fanbase Adam has...Brooks Grotton, for all your computer needs!
1698264269014.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm guessing his momma was a tupperware rep at one point because of how often old Reverend Jim got run out of this town and that town over the years. Someone had to provide an income that could be as nomadic as the family itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing his momma was a tupperware rep at one point because of how often old Reverend Jim got run out of this town and that town over the years. Someone had to provide an income that could be as nomadic as the family itself!
Right, his mom sold overpriced plastic containers while Reverend Jim preached hate and bigotry. Brought back memories of the good ol' days for Woo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Relax and enjoy the day with Adam as he "runs errands" including finally buying a new laptop, and he also goes to the Tupperware HQ store (???) in Orlando. Yes, Tupperware HQ is totally punk rock!
Thanks as always for the recap. Wow. We knew he was going to really have to dig into his plethora of woopeats to get through October since "his" Rays lost, but this is even worse than I predicted.

This is just pathetic. Arent we due for another walk and talk about Adams plans for 2024 and how life is so hard.

Screenshot_20231025_172726_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks as always for the recap. Wow. We knew he was going to really have to dig into his plethora of woopeats to get through October since "his" Rays lost, but this is even worse than I predicted.

This is just pathetic. Arent we due for another walk and talk about Adams plans for 2024 and how life is so hard.

View attachment 2531937
Whyyyyy do I want to punch that face so hard?!?!?! 😫😖😫😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would a "punk rocker" declare (again) that next year will be different for him via playing dinosaur heavy metal band The Scorpions' ballad "Wind of Change"?

1698282923900.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam is burned-out. He looks defeated in every video. He will be 50 and has really nothing to show for it I think the reality of that is setting in, slowly. His walk and talk videos are a way for his stans to make him feel validated for his choices and to temporarily make him feel better. How much longer can he keep this up? Repeating this same cycle over and over again. Nothing changes, just more of the same.

Urgent news broadcast for Mr. Woo. McDonald's is eliminating the McFlurry spoon. This is sad news for all ten-year-olds. Hurry Woo, hurry to all the McDonald's in a 500-mile radius and snatch as many as possible. Bribe an employee to slip you a case. Make room in that magic closet of wonders. This will be the one. This will be your retirement goldmine.

• Haha
Free advice for Adam: sell your main channel to someone in the theme park vlogging space. Maybe Daphne, maybe Mica, maybe someone else. Pretty sure they could rename it and retain the 402k subscribers. You could even retain ownership just let someone else take it over and work out revenue sharing.

Reactions: 5
Why would a "punk rocker" declare (again) that next year will be different for him via playing dinosaur heavy metal band The Scorpions' ballad "Wind of Change"?
What a coincidence! After I posted on here yesterday: Arent we due for another walk and talk about Adams plans for 2024 and how life is so hard. He posts that on Instagram.

Hi Adam!!! 🙋‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another evening in Epcot...all his usual BS but a couple of things really illustrate Adam's problems when making "content".

• Starts after 3pm (what does he do all day?)
  • Rides all the same stuff he usually rides
  • Never goes into World Showcase
  • Gets upset that someone behind him is coughing on The Land, calls normal coughing "coughing up a lung"
  • buys yet another t-shirt because he has to buy anything that is retro and says "Epcot Center" on it

The over-explaining is at full throttle when he talks about the lights on Spaceship Earth, and we get the punchable face posing as he points to them trying for a thumbnail he never uses
1698328544785.png

See if you can get through this commentary (and mind you this was done as a voiceover, so he could've re-recorded it to be less awful and ridiculous, but he's too lazy):

"I was looping around the front side of Spaceship Earth and they started it being illuminated, they were doing one of the light shows that they started for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World a couple years ago and then when the 50th ended the just kept all the lights that were up on it do it's kind of neat to still see the lights all on Spaceship Earth, I'm really glad that they left that for the 50th. They also left the bottom of the monorails all illuminated, which is really really great to have the bottom of the monorails also illuminated, it was also something they did for the 50th and they just figured you know what, let's just run it into not only the 50th anniversary of WDW and soon after that now it's going on the 100th anniversary of the entire Disney company not just the parks but the entire Disney Company itself is now 100 years old and they're still, they still have all the lights so that's pretty good"

Holy S%#T, how did this dude's brain turn to mush with commentary like this, just endless word vomit of the same information, barely re-phrased, going on and on?

Then he goes right into the Moana attraction and does the exact same thing, another voiceover where he over-explains everything and even worse footage of his cringe-y posing with his dumb faces just staring at the camera like a complete weirdo
1698329687578.png

Adam then tells us all about the great Spaceship Earth show he caught on the way out. Of course he can't actually show it to us because the audio might cause de-monetization of his video or a copyright strike (although 8 million people have posted such things and not gotten a strike). So we get the video of it with more voiceover to remove the offending audio.

The End.

• Haha
Yeah, I noticed he short circuits at 14:50 and again at 15:45. Too much caffeine?

I suspect when he does a Vlog late in the afternoon or evening that means he went to Disney in the morning but didn’t film it with the intention of doing something different for his Vlog later in the day. Then, if he can’t think of something for his Vlog he will just go back to Disney a second time that day and film it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
26.10.2023_00.47.30_REC.png

Japanese businesses and local governments are already cracking down on vloggers who are ruining experiences for everybody. Hope the trend continues in the west so feckless losers like Adam are cut off from easy content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Adam the Woo #14: And now for something completely different! (jk, it's the same thing. again)
No offense to the current thread title author, but I will vote for any title that doesn't make me think about Adam's genitals.

Free advice for Adam: sell your main channel to someone in the theme park vlogging space. Maybe Daphne, maybe Mica, maybe someone else. Pretty sure they could rename it and retain the 402k subscribers. You could even retain ownership just let someone else take it over and work out revenue sharing.
I'm curious to see what will happen with the "secondary economy" of social media. A channel already populated with a back catalog and tons of subscribers would be immensely valuable to an up-and-coming vlogger (my phone wanted to autocorrect "vlogger" to "clogger", and that's amusingly appropriate). Someone can sell a successful business like a store, restaurant, or even professional services business when the owner's fun-meter has been maxed out and they're ready to step back, so why not YouTube channels as well?

I bet Tampa Jay would kill to own his idol's original channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.