Adam the Woo #13 Jenn Tracker, but with a penis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had the right idea - Salem for Halloween.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Adam (maybe) FINALLY changed up his plane travel shooting style. No spending 20-25 minutes of the video filming around the airport, looking for his gate and plane, detailing how security was, no shots of the gift shops, no shots of food on the plane, no shots of his feet, no creepy whispering as he films his plane food.

However, I suspect that's all because it was an early flight, and he was actually doing something (Hocus Pocus filming locations) that day, so he wanted to make the video about that and not about a "flight experience". We'll see if this is a true change or just a one time concession (although according to him he won't be flying again for quite some time, maybe the start of 2024 baseball?).

Adam admits Micah already did a great video on the Hocus Pocus locations, and the local vlogger that Adam meets up with for this video (that he also met up with the last time he was in Salem) mentions that he did a great Hocus Pocus locations video 5 years ago. Nevertheless, Adam needs to do one himself while being guided by this other vlogger 🥴

(full disclosure, I have never seen Hocus Pocus and I don't care about Hocus Pocus, and I FF'd thru a lot of this video)

Adam's camera really does well with dynamic range in challenging conditions 😂. Being able to see the statue's face at all would be great, but not with this crap equipment
1698757981927.png

It's a bit odd, Adam's pal leading him around town (Ben Laurence) did these locations 5 years ago and he seems very proud of his work. A year later, Adam's good friend Micah did the same exact locations (probably using Ben's video as a guide) and Adam can't stop talking about Micah's video, which seems insulting to me. Grimm Life Collective also did this a couple of years ago, so why is Adam doing this???

Also, now's a good time to stop and talk about the fact that Adam flew into Boston at the end of October in shorts. OK, he was coming from Orlando, that's understandable, but certainly he'll change into something warmer at the hotel, right? It's raining and a real feel temp of 45 degrees. He checks into his hotel AND DOES NOT CHANGE INTO PANTS. He walks around Salem all day in the rain in shorts. Adam complains about the weather the entire time.

He made sure to get this bullshit in though:
1698759222490.png

Man he looks like he's 55+, not 49.

Also, remember Adam is very cold and freezing, but REFUSES TO ZIP UP HIS HOODIE SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HIS T-SHIRT. You can really see the weight starting to come back on to him, too.
1698759335992.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You can really see the weight starting to come back on to him, too.
View attachment 2542738
I love seeing puffy Woo again!! It brings down his sleaze and smugness a little. All those PSLs are catching up to him.

Does this yahoo own a jacket? Maybe he can do a boring vlog about coat shopping. A jacket or coat might be nice the next time he drives coast-to-coast through a snowstorm. 🥴

I am so glad Halloween is finally here, so David wil STFU about it! What will his next obsession be?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love seeing puffy Woo again!! It brings down his sleaze and smugness a little. All those PSLs are catching up to him.

Does this yahoo own a jacket? Maybe he can do a boring vlog about coat shopping. A jacket or coat might be nice the next time he drives coast-to-coast through a snowstorm. 🥴

I am so glad Halloween is finally here, so David wil STFU about it! What will his next obsession be?
Well, he said he's starting his diet-don't-call-it-a-diet back again tomorrow which is literally when NO ONE starts a diet leading up to Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it'll be interesting to see if he has a bunch of "when in Rome"-type moments or he just acts like he's only eating one meal a day while secretly binging on sugar-laden, Disney IG-decorated treats in some desolate, dark corner of Liberty Square at MK. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr. Woo is like the senile old guy in the nursing home who hangs out at the front door so he can tell everyone that enters his three favorite stories. And when the same person leaves, he latches on and repeats the same stories as if he is telling them for the first time. Then he follows them to their car and repeats it all again. "Want to hear my Arrrrnaaald impersonation," the old guy says. "And wait, wait, wait for my Hitchcock and petunia lines. I'm just warming up. Don't leave. Come back. Let me show you my pin collection."

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won’t pick up a damn thing with his crappy camera on Halloween. I’ve been there for Halloween and it is a very dark poorly lit town on a good day The crazies that come out dress in all black so the “shroud of darkness” he loves to talk about is even darker. You won’t hardly see a thing he blabs about. The satanic cultists won’t appreciate his filming them either. This isn’t fake horror nights in Disney David. These aren’t your paid horror actors. These are the real deal you seem to worship. Shall you join them? Their piping hot caldron isn’t full of PSL but likely things that are unalive. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew he was back in the state. There was an increased whiff of barely-functioning-man-child in the air this weekend.

• Haha
That weight's coming back on quick... he shows it immediately in his face, whether he's starving himself and losing it or binging and gaining it back.

Reactions: 17
That weight's coming back on quick... he shows it immediately in his face, whether he's starving himself and losing it or binging and gaining it back.
I was thinking the exact same thing this morning when I saw, it always shows in the face immediately

Does this yahoo own a jacket?
Adam is to punk for a jacket. He wears that same old Hollywood zip up hoodie like he did today or his Disney windbreaker.

SW1.jpg

Yes indeed! #thinbynewyears ??

I knew he was back in the state. There was an increased whiff of barely-functioning-man-child in the air this weekend.
On behalf of all of us in the Northeast. . Adam please get in your rental car and commute out of the region!

Yup. For starters, the daily PSLs are bound to bloat you and the sugar puffs out your facial features.
(not to mention the sodium-heavy foods he's been eating but oh oh oh Dasani has salt!)
---
Adam is to punk for a jacket. He wears that same old Hollywood zip up hoodie like he did today or his Disney windbreaker.
I know. WTF is with him?

Buys DVC, DVC, and more DVC... first-class airfare to Hawaii... high-priced APs...

....but is pinching pennies on buying a bleeping regular coat for October weather in New England? 🙄

(And it doesn't matter if he lives here in Fla and it's rarely cold enough to wear it. I live here and still have my 25-year-old high-quality pea coat - that looks like new bc I take care of it and am not a slob like Woo - from when I lived up north or would vacation in that same neck of the woods he's in, e.g., Salem, Rockport, Woods Hole, Hyannis, Edgartown, etc. He's a MORON!)

Adam’s buddy Tim Tracker and his wife have winter jackets and they don’t go anywhere cold ever. You would think Adam would own at least one winter jacket since unlike Tracker, he does venture out of Florida quite often.
Adam looked like a bleeping tool wearing shorts and a light jacket in the cold Salem weather. I would expect this from a teenage boy but someone Adam’s age should know better.

Reactions: 9
Adam’s buddy Tim Tracker and his wife have winter jackets and they don’t go anywhere cold ever. You would think Adam would own at least one winter jacket since unlike Tracker, he does venture out of Florida quite often.
Adam looked like a bleeping tool wearing shorts and a light jacket in the cold Salem weather. I would expect this from a teenage boy but someone Adam’s age should know better.
That's the thing though.

He's IS a 15-year-old boy (and sometimes even younger than that) stuck in a 49-year-old man's body. (the latter of whom tries to play grown-up sometimes with things like asinine DVC purchases for his age, and first-class air travel without rewards programs)

Is the video worth a watch? I grew up on Hocus Pocus

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is the video worth a watch? I grew up on Hocus Pocus
I would definitely watch Ben's, Micah's or Grimm Life Collective if you want a good Hocus Pocus location video. Adam's comes with too much baggage (complaining about the cold, etc, etc) Grimm Life's is only 20 mins long and probably much better
---
That's the thing though.

He's IS a 15-year-old boy (and sometimes even younger than that) stuck in a 49-year-old man's body. (the latter of whom tries to play grown-up sometimes with things like asinine DVC purchases for his age, and first-class air travel without rewards programs)
15 is being generous!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was always that kid in school who wore shorts no matter how cold it was outside. Adam is that kid. Because he's punk and not even the weather tells him what to do...HECK IT!

Reactions: 12
If someone wants to wear shorts all the time, that's ok by me. Plenty of men craft their entire personality around being Shorts Guy™. But if you do, you had better not even think about complaining about the temperature. If you do that, you are no longer Shorts Guy™; you're just a lazy, unprepared, whiney, douche.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He went to the movies 6 times, I believe in about a week and half - Hocus Pocus, BTTF, Exorcist, The Birds, Five Nights at Freddies, and Dawn of the Dead. Probably ate the entire large AMC popcorn every time. That's a lot lot of salt, and doesn't even include if he added 'butter' on top.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.