Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Pewtey

I actually enjoyed most of Wonderhussy's content (with the exception of her obvious clickbait nude "soaking" videos and her videos about her junk pile in Death Valley she called her "compound") but after two videos of her abusing animals including her own pets I stopped watching on principle.
You're not the only one; that's when I stopped watching her as well.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Yeah, but he does seem to fly American more than others, and even just logging in to their site to purchase would require him to have an account with them, no?
Someone else who travels more than I do can weigh in but I think all he has to do is select his flights and then enter the information for his ticket. I don’t think he does anything more than this since he has said before he isn’t register with one particular airline.

Tawnie

I’m surprised that he has not done collaborations with Tom Corless. He mentioned a studio again yesterday and he could probably rent space right there in Celebration with them. I have never accused him of having any business sense.

2020planner

VIP Member
I pay less for my unit than new renters do...I wonder if that's the same for your condo as well.
Yes, grandfathered into a lower rate, though it jumped $150 last year.

We'd buy a home, but DH is with Costco and in a position where he may end up transferring to another location. (and this has been on the table, so to speak, for a handful of years as they open new stores around FL with possible moves considered to Melbourne, St. Augustine, Clermont, etc. or move to an older store, e.g., Clearwater - hence, why we just keep renting the condo ATM) I do remote 1099 work, so I can live anywhere.

I am five months older than Adam. We were 21 in 1995. I was already married and serving in the Navy in 1995. What was Adam doing in 1995? Not serving in the military
Probably wanking in his room ?
I am five months older than Adam. We were 21 in 1995. I was already married and serving in the Navy in 1995. What was Adam doing in 1995? Not serving in the military

I would say this is more accurate.
probably wanking in his room over his sister?

2020planner

VIP Member
I know who TPX is. But I think the "prepare your buttcheeks" clip on FRE was one of the Kays. Could be wrong because I've watched next to none of their vids.
I just listened to an old FRE intro. It's not the Kays. Michael and David don't say "risque" 🤭things like "buttcheeks." :ROFLMAO: It's gotta be TPK.

But what happened to him? What was the medical event?

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Adam and many of his colleagues might want to watch the Boogie2988 documentary on YouTube that's just been released. I'd never heard of this guy, but I couldn't stop watching how he caused his initially successful YouTube career, and the comfortable life that came with it, to unravel to the point where he's now broke and broken.
It's a fascinating story, and hearing the commentary surrounding the guy is pretty interesting as well. I'll admit that I don't know much about him and only recognize him because he popped up in a few of Adam's videos, but it seems he's on everybody's mind since the documentary came out. There's a Tattle thread for him now.