Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
We had the right idea - Salem for Halloween.

I have to give credit where credit is due. Adam (maybe) FINALLY changed up his plane travel shooting style. No spending 20-25 minutes of the video filming around the airport, looking for his gate and plane, detailing how security was, no shots of the gift shops, no shots of food on the plane, no shots of his feet, no creepy whispering as he films his plane food.

However, I suspect that's all because it was an early flight, and he was actually doing something (Hocus Pocus filming locations) that day, so he wanted to make the video about that and not about a "flight experience". We'll see if this is a true change or just a one time concession (although according to him he won't be flying again for quite some time, maybe the start of 2024 baseball?).

Adam admits Micah already did a great video on the Hocus Pocus locations, and the local vlogger that Adam meets up with for this video (that he also met up with the last time he was in Salem) mentions that he did a great Hocus Pocus locations video 5 years ago. Nevertheless, Adam needs to do one himself while being guided by this other vlogger 🥴

(full disclosure, I have never seen Hocus Pocus and I don't care about Hocus Pocus, and I FF'd thru a lot of this video)

Adam's camera really does well with dynamic range in challenging conditions 😂. Being able to see the statue's face at all would be great, but not with this crap equipment
1698757981927.png

It's a bit odd, Adam's pal leading him around town (Ben Laurence) did these locations 5 years ago and he seems very proud of his work. A year later, Adam's good friend Micah did the same exact locations (probably using Ben's video as a guide) and Adam can't stop talking about Micah's video, which seems insulting to me. Grimm Life Collective also did this a couple of years ago, so why is Adam doing this???

Also, now's a good time to stop and talk about the fact that Adam flew into Boston at the end of October in shorts. OK, he was coming from Orlando, that's understandable, but certainly he'll change into something warmer at the hotel, right? It's raining and a real feel temp of 45 degrees. He checks into his hotel AND DOES NOT CHANGE INTO PANTS. He walks around Salem all day in the rain in shorts. Adam complains about the weather the entire time.

He made sure to get this bullshit in though:
1698759222490.png

Man he looks like he's 55+, not 49.

Also, remember Adam is very cold and freezing, but REFUSES TO ZIP UP HIS HOODIE SO PEOPLE CAN SEE HIS T-SHIRT. You can really see the weight starting to come back on to him, too.
1698759335992.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16

zag209

From watching the daily dump recap of the boo bucket video, what really stood out as creepy and weird was the part where you can tell where Woo was trying to stage potential thumbnail shots, but it looks just so terrifyingly creepy. He holds the bucket in 1 hand, the burger in the other, takes a bite, holds up the bitten burger and the bucket to the camera, while chewing, then switches each to the other hand, then holds the bucket and stares at it like Hamlet holding the skull of Yorick, turns it around to show the other side of it to the camera, lowers it looks at it again like he forgot what was on that side, then flips it around again and holds it up to the camera again, then puts on this really creepy mouth closed smile (because he's still chewing), then pulls it back to admire the face on the one side of the bucket again, like he forgot what was on it again. Mind of a child. Or a chimpanzee.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I had trust issues with buffets even before the pandemic, but now I would prefer to just eat my own hair in an omelette, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Century20

VIP Member
Sad when you have to get your ideas from Tattle, David. 🙄 Either that, or my, my what a coincidence...for both.
The guy clearly has shown his hand that he visits these threads. The most recent examples being:

"Social Anxiety" - The discussion of him being a jerk yet again which in part was started back up (sept or october?) after one of giggles ex-co workers from Universal posted their negative experience on another website about meeting him in person. Within a day or two he pulls the whole social anxiety card.

"Was really never an Angels fan" - Adam posted in one of his video comments how he has been a Rays fan and never was truly invested in the Angels. So,We called him out on here. I actually specifically posted several examples of Adam the Die hard Angels fan, and in the very next vlog he for some reason has to reiterate on camera how he never latched onto the angels. :unsure:

Adam your just an insufferable person and it clearly shows. Thanks for stopping by! 👍

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
You can tell he’s on ozempic or a related drug. He has lost weight quickly and you can see the muscle loss big time. He looks very unhealthy.
---
He's not on Ozempic. Dude hasn't seen a physician in 30+ years, if not longer.

He just did what he always does. Starves himself. This time, however, he added a treadmill.

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, I just scanned this newest vlog upon reading @dirtnap101's excellent recap.

Dude is fucking wearing a BEEFY KING t-shirt while also saying the following about "no real game plan."

1699023481809.png

Then, as he's about to eat ROAST BEEF, he states he JUST REALIZED what he was wearing.

Of ALL the fucking t-shirts you (Woo) own, you selected THAT one to pack for your trip, and subsequently wear that day?!?!?!?!

Cuz your ass KNEW you were going to go here; you had this place as part of your fucking game plan.

Fucking LYING SACK OF SHIT. 🖕

1699023551247.png

Last edited:

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
The fake screaming. The pretend excitement. It's so obviously done for the camera.

Adam is clearly bored. He says he's going to attend fewer scheduled events next year. Sounds to me like he's just going roll out of bed and record whatever is easiest that day. While a lot of people have given up on ATW, there's clearly a core audience who will watch no matter if Adam spends the whole video trying to bang Daphne or he's whispering on some boring back road bullshit. I think 2024 will be very lazy and self-indulgent even by ATW standards. He's going to test the boundaries of his audience and see how little effort they will tolerate.

2020planner

VIP Member
He has to be trolling us with these dumbfuck thumbnails.

1698158733517.png

And, we all must remember... he's burning the candle at both ends.

Sunday, he went to McDonalds, Disney Springs, and saw a movie. #whydoeswoohaveitsohard

Monday, he went to Dunkin, drives around 192, goes back to his "home" (aka room) to "relax a little bit" and then went to "the Springs" to watch another movie. #soooohard

I love how he eats at Dunkin' (pumpkin spice latte and donuts) then makes a point at the theater to get MINUTE MAID ZERO SUGAR. #goals

1698159056676.png

It ends with Woo - the expert movie reviewer - giving his analysis of today versus yesterday's directors.

1698159109659.png

Oh, David. You're so hilarious. 🖕

1698159136514.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seems like maybe someone wants to prove he doesn't just live in a room in someone's house, I guess?

Also this made me chuckle, seems he should take his own advice from his kitchen decor:
1700494709657.png

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Does he know that's just some person in a Figment costume? And that Figment is, um, a figment of some writer's imagination?

• Haha

PW212

Chatty Member
I think David bought the new computer bc he needs to do some speedy research that is difficult to do on his tiny phone screen. His lease is up soon and he is staying in Florida. He needs to research the housing ownership vs rental market. Mortgage rates etc. He is getting anxious about turning 50 without his own homestead and no real retirement plan. 600 DVC points ain’t it. He may be trying to do a little more work on his travel plans November to December as he is realizing that the woopeats of woopeats aren’t working. His views of Hawaii died and he is panicking. He thought Aulani was his yearly Golden Ticket. Even mommy Woo was a gigantic flop. Imagine next year with Preacher Jim eating Dole whip while ogling the younger women 🤮 :sick: 🤮 Sorry for that image.

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Does Adam ever turn on the news?

Is Adam capable of caring about things that don't involve his self-centered self?

Don't answer that.

Fucking dumb fuck.

Yeah, @annettecorbus5284...he's perfect for you.

1697292867581.png

• Haha
  • Sick