Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I think peoples devices are accidentally auto correcting narcissistic asshole to social anxiety. I've submitted a bug report.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

2020planner

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, Adam, way to totally miss the point of what that person was saying. No, let's not even pretend to have sympathy for the people who keep you flush with cash to waste on Disney stock and DVC that are struggling to make ends meet right now. Let's make it about how you're so much not like those other grifters out there....you're too punk rock to have a patreon and ask people to buy your merch!
That's one of the most annoying things with him lately. How he oscillates between personalities. He's like Jenn Tracker these days, but with a penis.

He only "occasionally" looks at comments (remember?!), yet he seems to have an uncanny ability to seek out and respond to any critical comment under each new vlog.

And, in doing so, he sounds like a total prissy ass, dick of a pampered son of a bitch manchild with his snarky responses.

Now, to the contrary, on the vlogs, he tries to come across so blasé...so indifferent to things.... so unconcerned where the day will take him.

Like - oh what's that? I just flew into Hawaii. Mom and me. First class. Am I on an airplane right now? Who knew? When in Rome... Are those dirty windows? What's this wine glass for? Not sure how long we'll be here in Hawaii... at this hotel...that I won't name even though we all know where I'm going... 7, 8... maybe 9 days... oh I'm just a free spirit... I go with the flow... we'll see what happens... who knows what day it is ... I'm easygoing like that...

Such a fucking act. 🙄

Cuz then the SECOND someone calls him out on his bullshit - whether it's this, the concert he couldn't film at, Cousin Eddie's house, etc., he does a 180 and turns back into the REAL Adam... a total asshole.

He really has turned into a complete mental case. Even more than he was ever before.

Century20

VIP Member
Adam: I never latched onto the Angels
Maury Povich: The lie detector test determined that was a lie.

Screenshot_20231004_193217_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193434_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193207_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193213_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193156_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the drama...the choice of words. (all simply to make people comment under the vlog)

"My Last Dragoncon..." "End The...Tradition..." "Moving on...."

That look off into the distance. 🙄

That face is so fucking punchable, wearing that same dumbfuck Celebration t-shirt.

1693837427529.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
This vlog is particularly annoying with him interviewing every person with him saying "What'll ya have, what'll ya have?" 8 million times. Then he has to ask everyone if the Orange drink is considered soda because he can't drink soda, until he finds someone who says they don't consider it soda.

Here's the cheat day (at least the part he showed us): orange "drink", a chili cheese dog, a cheeseburger, onion rings and not pictured a hot apple pie for dessert.
View attachment 2423415

Ever notice his vlogs are full of him and others posing for what you would assume is a thumbnail shot and he ends up using them about 3% of the time? He did this, then handed the camera to Ryan to get the same shot with better lighting. Used neither.
View attachment 2423424

Ah, the white flag is being waved already. So the daily gym posts weren't redundant for 54 straight days, but now that he's in full travel eat anything I want mode, they suddenly are. He always said those posts keep him accountable, and as I said before, once they disappear it means he's off the rails and eating Jack in The Box in a parking lot.

Spolier: there will be no weigh-in 4-5 weeks from now. #FatByChristmas may have been too optimistic, it could be #FatByHalloween
Wait a minute. He was eating that enormous pile of greasy food and he was concerned about drinking something that might be considered a soda? Hey, Home School, don’t worry about it - the “diet” is obviously over.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
Watching Bright Sun Film's abandoned resort video vs Adam's is like watching a film directed by Scorsese followed by watching a toddler's recording captured on their parent's iPhone.

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

Why the hell does he always insist on mentioning multiple times that he doesn’t drink, like it’s some kind of status symbol? STFU already!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bten1989

VIP Member
David's feisty today! Someone must be adjusting to Hawaii time and didn't get to sleep until noon before starting his day 😂

1695755609649.png

The answer to that question, zonilo1, is that he doesn't have a passport nor does he care to "acquire" one.

1695755686366.png

Yeah guys! He took down his Patreon years ago! He's self made and doesn't need to ask for your money even though he's chronically addicted to posting shitty, repetitive content for you to click on and watch which then directly benefits his income!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
That's one of the most annoying things with him lately. How he oscillates between personalities. He's like Jenn Tracker these days, but with a penis.

He only "occasionally" looks at comments (remember?!), yet he seems to have an uncanny ability to seek out and respond to any critical comment under each new vlog.

And, in doing so, he sounds like a total prissy ass, dick of a pampered son of a bitch manchild with his snarky responses.

Now, to the contrary, on the vlogs, he tries to come across so blasé...so indifferent to things.... so unconcerned where the day will take him.

Like - oh what's that? I just flew into Hawaii. Mom and me. First class. Am I on an airplane right now? Who knew? When in Rome... Are those dirty windows? What's this wine glass for? Not sure how long we'll be here in Hawaii... at this hotel...that I won't name even though we all know where I'm going... 7, 8... maybe 9 days... oh I'm just a free spirit... I go with the flow... we'll see what happens... who knows what day it is ... I'm easygoing like that...

Such a fucking act. 🙄

Cuz then the SECOND someone calls him out on his bullshit - whether it's this, the concert he couldn't film at, Cousin Eddie's house, etc., he does a 180 and turns back into the REAL Adam... a total asshole.

He really has turned into a complete mental case. Even more than he was ever before.
There’s the next thread title - “Adam the Woo - Jenn Tracker with a penis”

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
...and this was the only content he could come up with yesterday. Creatively bankrupt.

Took pictures of all the signs inside so he could then stick the phone up to the camera and show everyone what anyone can see on the Fatburger website?

Who goes into a fast food place and says to the minimum wage person behind the counter, "What do you recommend?" ??? And then he goes with the "recommendation" and then is disappointed because what he really wanted as In N Out, but since he's never been to Fatburger this was his only idea of content on this day.

Adam's order:
1694904573489.png
1694904610636.png
1694904654822.png

The cookie isn't on their website menu, so in the tradition of Adam the Woo, let's say it's "about 500 calories". 2500 calories and who knows how many grams of fat - 150 maybe?

"You just have to have days where you do what you want" - ATW. What happened to the habit you had formed, Adam? What happened to just continuing on with your little health routine, buddy?

"If you eat fast food every night, which I've been hesitant on doing" - an actual quote from ATW, who admits he never cooks anything at home, ever. He says you need the "eat garbage" days to get through the "eat healthy" days.

Then he throws out the idea of eating healthy 4 or 5 days a week and eating poorly the other 2 or 3 days. What a strategist! Later he further confirms that this is his method of "dieting". So not only does he yo-yo through the year, he yo-yos over the course of a week.

"I've never ran a restaurant", says Homeschool.

Now he says he hasn't had a soda in 3 months. 3 months ago was the middle of June, when he was already about 2 months into not drinking soda. So in June he drank soda and continued to tell his audience that he hadn't had any soda in June, July and August.

The insanity of this stan's statement made my mind blow up:
1694909561744.png

• Wow
  • Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Guys, guys, guys! You're never going to believe this but Adam just posted the Water World stunt show from his hotel on IG!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

bten1989

VIP Member
I hope that if he "occasionally reads the comments" of this shitshow he "randomly" happens upon my comment. I was so excited to see another HHN vlog with the FWB's!
1695070398990.png

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
This is the thumbnail??? This is the best he could?
1696710358398.png

"Finally going home"? Gosh I wonder what awful meanie made him stay away from home for 5 weeks? Who forces this poor man to fly constantly in First Class? It's inhumane!

"The sun is fully aroused out there" 🥴

With zero energy in his voice, Adam says that ordering a can of water from a vending machine "would be fun".

"United goes the extra mile when it comes to tugging mechanisms" 🥴

Folks, he managed to buy some gum for the plane, let us all rejoice. Something so boring and stupid and pedestrian that it NEVER would've been filmed or put into his vlogs in 2016.

WHY IS THIS VLOG 37 MINS LONG??? Because he actually films himself explaining that people will get off the plane, and then he and his mom will go through the same door the people came out of, and he and his mom will get onto the plane. Seriously. FOUR FULL MINUTES of explaining about the gum, and then explaining how people get on and off planes, and then standing in line to board and then finally sitting the their seats.

Did you know that when United serves water on their planes, they put the water in a plastic cup with their logo on the side? I know you've probably been wondering, "when the heck is someone going to vlog about how they serve water on United flights?" and now your long nightmare is over. Of course you'll have to take Adam's word for it because his POS camera can't focus to see the logo on the cup anyway:

1696713995799.png

On today's flight, to pad time in a vlog where absolutely nothing happens, Adam records and includes in the final edit pretty much every announcement by the flight staff. He also details the plane doing a u-turn both leaving LAX and arriving at MCO.

He could've edited this into 10 minutes easily. Nothing would've been interesting, but at least he'd only waste 10 minutes for the viewers.

Tomorrow's vlog is RIPE for a walk 'n talk for sure...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18