Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"dyes" 🙄 "really bums me out" 🤣🤣🤣
---
No appreciation for his mom for whom he just spent the whole week with in Hawai'i. 😡😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He fell in love with the Rays 😂. I'd love to know what caused him to fall in love.
1696460830639.png

Given his "love" of baseball, I wonder how he would feel about the Rays if they weren't in the playoffs the last few years
1696460970790.png

He's spent all afternoon watching the game and then crying about it on his Facebook post, as you can see he's replied to many comments. Should he be enjoying the resort or going to the parks with his mom?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the heck happened to his punctuation ? I think he must have had someone else write this for him .
Either Mama Woo or Daphne wrote it for him. 😂

I am wondering if he booked the Hawaii trip when he did, as he was expecting the Rays to win the east and not end up in the wild card series.
It could possibly be the reason for booking the trip during that timeframe (which he booked in March of this year). He was way overly confident when the Rays had the 13-0 start; however, he obviously has no flipping clue that there are 162 games in the regular season and anything can happen during the season that impacts a team’s chances and the seed they clinch going into the playoffs.

Reactions: 10
He's spent all afternoon watching the game and then crying about it on his Facebook post, as you can see he's replied to many comments. Should he be enjoying the resort or going to the parks with his mom?
You would think, but i am sure his response would be "yea i dont care tho"

Brace yourselves for a rambling walk and talk about this and what he is going to do now in the next day as he wanders around the resort.

Last edited:
What a bummer! But at least Adam has cherised memories of the Rays successful run through the ALDS and ALCS three years ago to capture the American League pennant. Passioniate Rays fan that is he, that's all he talked about back then, right?

View attachment 2491701
For sure Adam has always been a lifelong Rays fan so please everybody give him some space....he has never ever rooted for ANYONE ELSE!.... Oh wait...
darn (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two more words = big witch

Way to run your team down, David! We’ve all been disappointed by losses, but that’s no reason to swear off the sport 100% until next spring and throw a fickle little hissy fit like this.

We all have teams we love and hate, but real baseball fans like to watch baseball to see the players do what they do best. If David wasn’t so stupid, he’d know he can watch a lot of fantastic baseball in the next few weeks with or without the Rays.
My husband is a huge Cubs fan and still watches post season baseball because he loves baseball. Adam is just a fair weather Rays fan who doesn't give a tit about that actual sport.

Reactions: 16
He fell in love with the Rays 😂. I'd love to know what caused him to fall in love.
Best as I can tell, he fell in love with the Rays mascots, specifically DJ Kitty. The Angels problem was they should have had mascots for the Woo to fell in love with. Perhaps Ohtani should have played in a cool kitty costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Old man Woo knew what he was doing skipping out on Jr's Hawaiian bore fest. Wonder what his excuse was to get out of it. An ingrown toenail perhaps. Or maybe he had to attend a seminar on how to prevent the Devil from crapping in your drawers and then blaming it on you. It wouldn't take much to fool little Einstein who thinks he looks good in an old ladies gardening hat. Mama Woo probably won't stop screaming at the old man for sticking her with their stinky mess of a son who looks and dresses like an escaped mental patient.

• Haha
Adam: I never latched onto the Angels
Maury Povich: The lie detector test determined that was a lie.

Screenshot_20231004_193217_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193434_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193207_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193213_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_193156_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Adam: I never latched onto the Angels
Maury Povich: The lie detector test determined that was a lie.
THANK YOU! EXACTLY.

ALSO - please translate this -

1696463678081.png

I think he wants to say - The WILD card fell on DAYS... but one can never be so sure with David. 🥴

Furthermore, I 100% agree with all of you. If you love a sport, you continue watching it even if your team is out. It's just the way it is. It's what we all do. I'm not as much into baseball these days (was more in the 90s with my Pirates) but I've always been a HUGE college football fanatic. I continue watching all the teams, bowl games, etc. watch my Sunday morning recap shows, and on up to the championship, even if my team* doesn't make it.

(*well, actually, I have multiple teams bc I've lived in multiple states...but still...)

Reactions: 10
So they powered through injuries, implying they were actually underdogs who fought hard to get there, but then they also choked, implying they were surefire favorites who should have easily advanced? Proud of them but they are also pathetic? What in the bipolar is going on with your reasoning Woo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember how at each baseball venue he goes to, he tries to take a guided tour of the place? You would think only someone interested in baseball in general would bother to do that. The concept of having a favorite team but also generally enjoying the sport is not a radical idea, and I know people who want to visit every stadium because they love baseball even though they root for one team.

In fact, he should be pissed at the Orioles for winning the division over the Rays, and actively rooting for whatever team plays Baltimore. But regardless, you could still say "I don't care who wins", but still watch games because it's the best teams with the best players with the highest caliber of play. To just say "oh well, baseball is over until next season when the Rays have another shot at things" is just having a complete disregard for the sport itself.

He's such an odd man-baby, it's fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot wait till Musk buys out YT and stops paying these “creators”. What will Boo Hoo Woo do in his every day life then? He hasn’t ever learned or wanted to live a good but regular life. If there are no animated animals around or trains and rollercoasters flying, he is Lost. Sad.

Happy go Lucky David plans a year in advance then…..not so last minute fancy free as he wants to appear to his cult. Interesting.

• Haha
Adam not letting this one go. It's not about the team winning, it's about him being there. Mind you the MLB schedule was released in August 2022 and he did not book Aulani until March 2023. Not that hard to predict a hypothetical playoff schedule. A true fan would not say "I dont mind them losing"

Screenshot_20231005_075535_Facebook.jpg

Disappointing news as he confirms he will not be at Royal rumble in January. Wow could it be he has other plans despite claiming the fact he doesnt really plan things?

Screenshot_20231005_075436_Facebook.jpg

Didn't he previously say he was glad Franco was gone and it brought the team together? Now this

Screenshot_20231005_075505_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
He didn't "latch onto" the Angels? Shame that you didn't think a team with Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani were worth latching onto, David. Brett Phillips (at the time) was way more fun to watch anyways 😂
---
Side note: This guy might not be everyone's speed as a lot of his humor can be cruel, but he always has me rolling the way he let's the likes of Adam, Jordan the Lion, and BLAB have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait...WHEN did he plan this Hawaii trip with mom and dad? Last year?

Is he like Jenn Tracker now (akin to her being a lifelong Floridian asking "when's hurricane season?") and doesn't know when baseball season is?

If he was such a die-hard fan - enough to continually lament now his utter sadness at not being present for his "boys" in that he "WAITED ALL YEAR" - then WHY would he plan to be in Hawaii during ANY time during the entirety of baseball season?!?

Can't have it both ways, David, in trying to explain this. 🙄

1696508888741.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.