Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess he does not know punk then. The only single punk I know is Henry Rollins. But I know he dates. Alot of the most punk of punk bands, most of them are married or at least were married (life happens unfortunately). So David, if most of Fugazi are married or at least at some point were married and they are wayyyyy more punk then you will ever be. Why can't he at least be in a serious relationship?
He'd say it's his career that stopped all of that. He needs to be free to travel and do what he wants for his channel to be a success. A significant other would simply be a drag on that, no matter how supportive they might try to be. Who would put up with the BS that is David's life? Hi honey, I know you have to work, but I'll be gone all month spending over 10K watching baseball!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He'd say it's his career that stopped all of that. He needs to be free to travel and do what he wants for his channel to be a success. A significant other would simply be a drag on that, no matter how supportive they might try to be. Who would put up with the BS that is David's life? Hi honey, I know you have to work, but I'll be gone all month spending over 10K watching baseball!"
Right?

Cry me a bleeping river.

I swear, the more and more we learn about him, the more and more I'm embarrassed DH and I ever watched him to begin with.

Actually, I cannot tell you the last time I put on one of his vlogs to try and sit through a bit...maybe Cousin Eddie's to see that ridiculousness?
I get all my info from here now. And, like a train wreck, I can't look away most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not watching until Troll Patrol puts out a Daily Dump on it, but this guy is such a fuckin Karen. Whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain.

View attachment 2490452
I had it playing in the background while I worked. The title of complete click-bait. There was nothing wrong with the Hawaiian Airlines flight except they don’t have wifi on their planes so David couldn’t watch his beloved baseball team lose.

Oh and he whines about their refund policy for a third ticket he purchased for his father and had to cancel. I guess this solves the mystery of the third luau ticket. He must have booked that ahead of time, very unusual for David.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I had it playing in the background while I worked. The title of complete click-bait.
Thanks for the recap it saved me a hate watch.

I am not surprised he ended the Hawaii series with a click-bait video. The numbers so far for the series have been lackluster, and I am sure Adam noticed. It pains me to say it but I would rather watch Kyle Pallos Aulani series over what I watched in the past week. Complete garbage.

Reactions: 8
What the hell is this ridiculousness in the title: "The Greatest Flight But Bad Experiences"

Let's count the variety of things annoying Adam in this vlog:

- he's leaving Aulani which is his new favorite
- he had to get up quite early
- he's missing game 1 of the Rays' wild card series
- he hates traffic and Hawaii has traffic, more traffic than he'd thought, and he hates traffic
- he has to take a shuttle from the rental car facility to the airport
- he has to take yet another shuttle from the airport to his gates
- the flight has no wifi (great research, Adam)
- he complains about the long walk at LAX to the ground transport area
- he complains about having to take a shuttle from LAX to the Ride Share App pickup area
- he complains about Hawaiian Airlines, but first he praises how great the flights were (???), then he details the two negatives, the first being the lack of wifi but he immediately downplays that as a "it would've been nice, not that big of a deal" thing. The second is his big issue, about the ticket for Rev. Jim (I'd love to know what old Jim had to do that he couldn't go to Hawaii with his wife and son - perhaps a big QAnon meeting?). Adam doesn't like their refund policy (again, he didn't research). Why is he only mentioning this now, though? I think he decided to mention it because he needed a clickbait title and he was annoyed about the Rays losing and decided to lash out at whatever he could. 2 mins later he describes them as "the two little things", so the refund policy went from a big thing to a little thing in 2 mins.
- he then adds the complaint about the flight out being cancelled "for no reason", and it forced him to book another night at Universal City, and extend the rental car in LA another day, etc etc
- and last but definitely not least, the Rays lost

You can tell whenever Adam is really, really annoyed by something because he uses the phrase, "it's all part of the experience."

Why Adam look to fly on Hawaiian Airlines? I really do think he thought it would be some sort of more authentic Hawaiian experience, or maybe he saw they had lie flat bed seats in First Class and figured he'd try that. But no wifi, all the shuttles, the cancelled flight out there, their refund policy for his ticket class, I see no compelling reason to book Hawaiian. The seats are nice but totally not needed on daytime flights lasting 5 hours. Furthermore, why wouldn't he have researched about the wifi and the refund policy of his chosen airline? He certainly had plenty of time, he booked the tickets for him, Mom and Rev Jim back in MARCH 2023.

Adam has a lot of time to kill at the airport and he spends it all talking about the Rays and the postseason.

How much time has Adam spent in the SoCal area, and he doesn't recognize or have any idea about the Channel Islands National Park as he passes over it. He should take a trip to visit them, but that would be too interesting for him.

1696427370959.png

He then lands and tells us he'll be turning off airplane mode and he'll get the score - "Stay tuned", he says 😂 . "In real time", he says 😂. Dude, it's a vlog not a livestream. We all know who won the game many hours before you published this vlog.

And here's the "slapped in the face with a wet fish" moment for anyone that wants to enjoy Adam finding out the score, timestamped:

Again, anyone paying attention to his vlogs knows he's going to Disneyland Villas DVC. But in this video he consistently repeats that they are going to "Anaheim" and he's not renting a car because it's just a few days and they will "just be around Anaheim". Does he think he's preventing people from knowing where he's going?

Final odd observation: there is not one shot of his mom in this entire vlog. I guess she wanted a day off from filming and told David to piss off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Not watching until Troll Patrol puts out a Daily Dump on it, but this guy is such a fuckin Karen. Whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain.
Didn't you know? Buying a first class ticket makes you a playa!
---
Oh and he whines about their refund policy for a third ticket he purchased for his father and had to cancel. I guess this solves the mystery of the third luau ticket. He must have booked that ahead of time, very unusual for David.
But duck brains is going to be traveling to Oahu every year, ad infinitum, so he'll be using that travel credit in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But duck brains is going to be traveling to Oahu every year, ad infinitum, so he'll be using that travel credit in no time.
Ah, but he didn't read the policy - he has to use it within a year of the purchase date, not the travel date, and because he purchased it in March 2023, he need to use the credit by March 2024 or he loses it. He has no plans for Hawaii by March 2024. So he's going to call and complain, will probably pull the "do you know who I am, I have 700k subs on YT" card.

Is it any surprise that not only is he going to go to Hawaii every single year, he's planning to do it at the same exact time of the year? He will pair it with LA Haunt season for the foreseeable future. Really on track to "change it up" in 2024 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah, but he didn't read the policy - he has to use it within a year of the purchase date, not the travel date, and because he purchased it in March 2023, he need to use the credit by March 2024 or he loses it. He has no plans for Hawaii by March 2024. So he's going to call and complain, will probably pull the "do you know who I am, I have 700k subs on YT" card.

Is it any surprise that not only is he going to go to Hawaii every single year, he's planning to do it at the same exact time of the year? He will pair it with LA Haunt season for the foreseeable future. Really on track to "change it up" in 2024 😂
That explains the first class seats. He bought them 6 months in advance, at their cheapest point, for one of the slowest times for travel to HI.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is this ridiculousness in the title: "The Greatest Flight But Bad Experiences"

Let's count the variety of things annoying Adam in this vlog:

- he's leaving Aulani which is his new favorite
- he had to get up quite early
- he's missing game 1 of the Rays' wild card series
- he hates traffic and Hawaii has traffic, more traffic than he'd thought, and he hates traffic
- he has to take a shuttle from the rental car facility to the airport
- he has to take yet another shuttle from the airport to his gates
- the flight has no wifi (great research, Adam)
- he complains about the long walk at LAX to the ground transport area
- he complains about having to take a shuttle from LAX to the Ride Share App pickup area
- he complains about Hawaiian Airlines, but first he praises how great the flights were (???), then he details the two negatives, the first being the lack of wifi but he immediately downplays that as a "it would've been nice, not that big of a deal" thing. The second is his big issue, about the ticket for Rev. Jim (I'd love to know what old Jim had to do that he couldn't go to Hawaii with his wife and son - perhaps a big QAnon meeting?). Adam doesn't like their refund policy (again, he didn't research). Why is he only mentioning this now, though? I think he decided to mention it because he needed a clickbait title and he was annoyed about the Rays losing and decided to lash out at whatever he could. 2 mins later he describes them as "the two little things", so the refund policy went from a big thing to a little thing in 2 mins.
- he then adds the complaint about the flight out being cancelled "for no reason", and it forced him to book another night at Universal City, and extend the rental car in LA another day, etc etc
- and last but definitely not least, the Rays lost

You can tell whenever Adam is really, really annoyed by something because he uses the phrase, "it's all part of the experience."

Why Adam look to fly on Hawaiian Airlines? I really do think he thought it would be some sort of more authentic Hawaiian experience, or maybe he saw they had lie flat bed seats in First Class and figured he'd try that. But no wifi, all the shuttles, the cancelled flight out there, their refund policy for his ticket class, I see no compelling reason to book Hawaiian. The seats are nice but totally not needed on daytime flights lasting 5 hours. Furthermore, why wouldn't he have researched about the wifi and the refund policy of his chosen airline? He certainly had plenty of time, he booked the tickets for him, Mom and Rev Jim back in MARCH 2023.

Adam has a lot of time to kill at the airport and he spends it all talking about the Rays and the postseason.

How much time has Adam spent in the SoCal area, and he doesn't recognize or have any idea about the Channel Islands National Park as he passes over it. He should take a trip to visit them, but that would be too interesting for him.

View attachment 2490544

He then lands and tells us he'll be turning off airplane mode and he'll get the score - "Stay tuned", he says 😂 . "In real time", he says 😂. Dude, it's a vlog not a livestream. We all know who won the game many hours before you published this vlog.

And here's the "slapped in the face with a wet fish" moment for anyone that wants to enjoy Adam finding out the score, timestamped:

Again, anyone paying attention to his vlogs knows he's going to Disneyland Villas DVC. But in this video he consistently repeats that they are going to "Anaheim" and he's not renting a car because it's just a few days and they will "just be around Anaheim". Does he think he's preventing people from knowing where he's going?

Final odd observation: there is not one shot of his mom in this entire vlog. I guess she wanted a day off from filming and told David to piss off.
dirtnap, your summaries are actually the best. Thanks for taking the time to write them!
---
Ah, but he didn't read the policy - he has to use it within a year of the purchase date, not the travel date, and because he purchased it in March 2023, he need to use the credit by March 2024 or he loses it. He has no plans for Hawaii by March 2024.
But doesn't that mean he just has to BOOK his “free” ticket by March 2024, not actually FLY by then? Isn’t that how it works?

Of course, the real solution for David would be to pick an airline, start collecting loyalty points, and use that airline whenever possible. He’s much more likely to get a break on ticket cancelations if he has status with the airline, especially if he bought a first class ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
2 mins later he describes them as "the two little things", so the refund policy went from a big thing to a little thing in 2 mins.
Because he realized his slip-up. For a man of leisure and of his means, losing a flight credit is of no real consequence and really is far too pedestrian to be of any real concern.

But doesn't that mean he just has to BOOK his “free” ticket by March 2024, not actually FLY by then? Isn’t that how it works?
Likely, he needs to use it and booking a ticket is using it. The Hawaiian phone rep will surely tell him, but in the meantime Adam is very upset the Rays lost uh, I mean, upset about the plane ticket

The best part is that he constantly flies on the same 3-4 airlines, most of which fly to Hawaii, so why not just use those and then he knows he'll use the credit for sure? When I've flown to London, I never got the feeling it would be "cooler" to fly British Airways vs. United.

Last edited:
My dad flies multiple times a year from Portland, Oregon to the southwest United States via Alaskan airlines. I bet Adam thinks Alaskan airlines is only for flights to and from Alaska.

It still baffles me how he doesn’t sign up for hotel rewards or airplane reward points either. It has to be sheer laziness or he is really that stupid because excuse of not having “loyalty” to one hotel or airline is dumb.

• Haha
It still baffles me how he doesn’t sign up for hotel rewards or airplane reward points either. It has to be sheer laziness or he is really that stupid because excuse of not having “loyalty” to one hotel or airline is dumb.
Seriously, with all the flight hours he has earned since he started flying again in 2020, he could have earned some great perks and rewards, but nooooo he has go and be "punk" and not use any of them.

Reactions: 14
I guarantee if there was a Disney airline, he would be signing up SO QUICKLY for reward points.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guarantee if there was a Disney airline, he would be signing up SO QUICKLY for reward points.
Isnt there one already? as I thought there was a package where there was a flight that takes you to every single Disney park in the world?

Reactions: 2
Isnt there one already? as I thought there was a package where there was a flight that takes you to every single Disney park in the world?
It's possible, I'm no Disney expert like our vloggers here (LMAO). But as far as I know, there's no specific Disney-branded airline that just takes you to and from general locations.

Reactions: 4
Do you think Adam is spending his afternoon at the new Disneyland Villas DVC property holed up in his room watching the game, while his mom just sits there?

• Haha
Do you think Adam is spending his afternoon at the new Disneyland Villas DVC property holed up in his room watching the game, while his mom just sits there?
He's "gosh danging" ( Momma says cursing is the devil) and stomping his feet around the room right about now watching "his boys" tit the bed and get one step closer to the golf course for the winter.

*Edit* Texas just went up 4-0 as I typed this, he might actually be cursing now, devil be damned!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stick a fork in 'em, they're done! Adam's cockiness in April and May sure paid off in a 162 game season.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.