Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case anyone's not on reddit...some more tea from Natalie's former co-worker.

View attachment 2495432
View attachment 2495434

I know Adam has had Madame Woo. When I did watch Adam and go back to his older video's. While Madam Woo is very good looking (at least to me). He did seem to treat her like tit (this is when is had a life outside Disney). He was maybe in his late 30's early 40's when he filmed these vlogs.

From what the posted Readdit and what I see before I stopped watching Adam (and what I see on these forums and what Troll Patrol posts). I am not sure why Adam seems to be regressing into a 12 year old boy from 1986 more and more. It is getting worse. I know alot of people go through "Mid Life Crisis" (like people joke about getting that cool muscle car now they have the money when they are 50 or 60). Usually mid-life crisis tend to swing on the more adult stuff like getting the cool car or something. If they do stuff like go to Disney (like my friend did) he GOES WITH HIS GRANDKIDS and KIDs. Not a 62 year by himself. Can you even want to think of a single Adam at 62 still going to Disney by himself? (OK, I can see if he was widowed and went "Sometimes" meaning once a month if that is what him and his wife/husband liked to do when the spouse was still alive. Not a dude who has never has a serious GF or BF past Madame the Woo that I am aware of).

He treated Madame the Woo like it was his first girlfriend when he was in 8th grade (I remember one vlog I looked at when she was in it. He would start grabbing her food without asking her if she was done with it as she was not finishing her fries and drinking her soda without asking her in another for the same reason).

I know in my own personal life if someone says something and it will trigger a song in my head. Like the other day at work someone said they needed to lose 20lbs. I said he looked fine and said he wore it well and it triggered me to start singing Rod Stewards, "You wear it well." BUT saying that. I think I only do that maybe once or twice a month. Not everyday.

I don't understand Natalie's "attraction" toward Adam. It seems from the post she is well aware of Adam's love affair with Disney and anything between 1982 and maybe 1991. But yet still hangs out with him. She sounds like she has a healthy "love" for the parks (Disney and Universal. Not sure about Knotts Berry or if she is in FL Sea World). It sounds like it would kill her if she did not go for a week or two. Adam can't seem to stay from Disney or Disney adjacent stuff for more than a week or maybe two (like his so called famous back road tours of GA he has done 100 times before) before he has to go to Disney.

I would still love to know what "Beard" thinks of Natalie "hanging" out with Adam. I also wonder (maybe not picked up on it, LOL) if she "hangs" out with other dudes too.

Reactions: 10
Mr. Woo tries a new technique to lure an unsuspecting, dimwitted woman into his storage unit for a one-night stand. Chloroform. He waits for the decisive moment to nonchalantly Bill Cosby his unsuspecting prey. But the second he kicks off his rancid shorts the smell snaps them into instant consciousness. Something stinks in here; the poor woman screams out while suddenly realizing in horror why there is a big bowl of clothes pins on the coffee table. She pins her nose, gags and runs out through the overhead rolling door screaming in horror. Well, that went well, muses Mr. Woo as he reclines on the couch he found in a dumpster and starts to pleasure himself while looking at pictures of Uncle Walt wearing a suit on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't been around here long enough to find out about the former Ms Woo. Where can I find a photo of her?

Reactions: 1
I don't understand Natalie's "attraction" toward Adam.
$$
Free trips, free hotel rooms, free theme park visits, free annual pass (which I presume David paid for), free meals. And perhaps David gets a handy as payment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I haven't been around here long enough to find out about the former Ms Woo. Where can I find a photo of her?
You can get a good look at her (though she doesn't say much) in this video from his 41st birthday:

And here's a playlist someone made of many of his videos in which she appears:

She seems like a nice lady from what little I can tell from the videos -- it's kind of hard for her to get a word in edgewise with Adam.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In Clickbait fashion for his stans Adam put's "Traffic Stress in LA" in the title of todays vlog, yet only puts less than 90 seconds of footage of him traversing to the airport. In that footage shown he is moving right a long on the freeway.

- Adam cannot get an uber driver to accept the trip to take them to LAX, so he must order a Taxi.
- He reminds us he is returning to his own place in Celebration, Florida aka his glorified storage shed!

I skimmed through most of this garbage so no other notes.

10777777.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the thumbnail??? This is the best he could?
1696710358398.png

"Finally going home"? Gosh I wonder what awful meanie made him stay away from home for 5 weeks? Who forces this poor man to fly constantly in First Class? It's inhumane!

"The sun is fully aroused out there" 🥴

With zero energy in his voice, Adam says that ordering a can of water from a vending machine "would be fun".

"United goes the extra mile when it comes to tugging mechanisms" 🥴

Folks, he managed to buy some gum for the plane, let us all rejoice. Something so boring and stupid and pedestrian that it NEVER would've been filmed or put into his vlogs in 2016.

WHY IS THIS VLOG 37 MINS LONG??? Because he actually films himself explaining that people will get off the plane, and then he and his mom will go through the same door the people came out of, and he and his mom will get onto the plane. Seriously. FOUR FULL MINUTES of explaining about the gum, and then explaining how people get on and off planes, and then standing in line to board and then finally sitting the their seats.

Did you know that when United serves water on their planes, they put the water in a plastic cup with their logo on the side? I know you've probably been wondering, "when the heck is someone going to vlog about how they serve water on United flights?" and now your long nightmare is over. Of course you'll have to take Adam's word for it because his POS camera can't focus to see the logo on the cup anyway:

1696713995799.png

On today's flight, to pad time in a vlog where absolutely nothing happens, Adam records and includes in the final edit pretty much every announcement by the flight staff. He also details the plane doing a u-turn both leaving LAX and arriving at MCO.

He could've edited this into 10 minutes easily. Nothing would've been interesting, but at least he'd only waste 10 minutes for the viewers.

Tomorrow's vlog is RIPE for a walk 'n talk for sure...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the thumbnail??? This is the best he could?
View attachment 2496974

"Finally going home"? Gosh I wonder what awful meanie made him stay away from home for 5 weeks? Who forces this poor man to fly constantly in First Class? It's inhumane!

With zero energy in his voice, Adam says that ordering a can of water from a vending machine "would be fun".

"United goes the extra mile when it comes to tugging mechanisms" 🥴

Folks, he managed to buy some gum for the plane, let us all rejoice. Something so boring and stupid and pedestrian that it NEVER would've been filmed or put into his vlogs in 2016.

WHY IS THIS VLOG 37 MINS LONG??? Because he actually films himself explaining that people will get off the plane, and then he and his mom will go through the same door the people came out of, and he and his mom will get onto the plane. Seriously. FOUR FULL MINUTES of explaining about the gum, and then explaining how people get on and off planes, and then standing in line to board and then finally sitting the their seats.

Did you know that when United serves water on their planes, they put the water in a plastic cup with their logo on the side? I know you've probably been wondering, "when the heck is someone going to vlog about how they serve water on United flights?" and now your long nightmare is over. Of course you'll have to take Adam's word for it because his POS camera can't focus to see the logo on the cup anyway:

View attachment 2497076

On today's flight, to pad time in a vlog where absolutely nothing happens, Adam records and includes in the final edit pretty much every announcement by the flight staff. He also details the plane doing a u-turn both leaving LAX and arriving at MCO.

He could've edited this into 10 minutes easily. Nothing would've been interesting, but at least he'd only waste 10 minutes for the viewers.

Tomorrow's vlog is RIPE for a walk 'n talk for sure...
Exactly , crying about his plans for October ruined by his beloved Rays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he actually say that?

The sun is fully aroused?

OMG. I need someone else to start updating that Wiki list I made awhile back.

I'm waving the white flag at this point.

I can't even with him anymore. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So impressive :rolleyes:

I guess he does not know punk then. The only single punk I know is Henry Rollins. But I know he dates. Alot of the most punk of punk bands, most of them are married or at least were married (life happens unfortunately). So David, if most of Fugazi are married or at least at some point were married and they are wayyyyy more punk then you will ever be. Why can't he at least be in a serious relationship?
I have my suspicions as to why he won’t commit. He would likely be disowned by his parents.

Reactions: 5
I think Daphne enjoys Adam’s company. But also it‘s clear he’s happy to help her build a YouTube following, and she’s happy to gain viewership from both the activities he takes her to and the crossover audience.

Reactions: 6
Poor Adam! He lives such a tough life. Gosh I hope this won't result in a delay in him posting the next woopeat!

Screenshot_20231008_103118_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Poor Adam! He lives such a tough life. Gosh I hope this won't result in a delay in him posting the next woopeat!

View attachment 2498285
Adam can duck RIGHT off with his bitching about jet lag after flying across only 3 time zones. Does he not realize that people frequently travel for business by flying from the US to Europe or Asia -- at least double the time difference you just experienced -- and are expected to put in a full day of productive work (real work, Adam -- not {checks notes} dicking around at another crappy horror convention, arriving whatever time you like and staying for only as long as you please) as soon as they arrive?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2498285
Wow, what an amazing glimpse into Adam's "homestead". Oh, no delay at all, right into yet another horror con...ONLY 42 minutes long :rolleyes:
1696779332474.png

All you need to know about this vlog is that he actually bought this:

1696782039927.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I skimmed through today’s convention video; maybe it’s my aging eyes but the whole thing seemed out of focus. Again I find myself asking why he just doesn’t use his new iPhone to record his crap.

Wow, what an amazing glimpse into Adam's "homestead". Oh, no delay at all, right into yet another horror con...ONLY 42 minutes long :rolleyes:

All you need to know about this vlog is that he actually bought this:
@dirtnap101 always appreciate the reviews! After skipping 70+ woopeats I fell off the wagon and watched the Aulani/Disneyland series, but back on track and won't even hate watch. So Thanks.

Adam is going need to traverse through the month of October while rebounding from his worse month this year in terms of views.
I would wager he may pull the ace from his sleeve (or so he thinks) and hangs out with Timmy Tracker :sick:
That's if Timmy isn't dragging his sick kid on a Disney cruise, and then coming back with Covid. :rolleyes:

326262626.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
@dirtnap101 always appreciate the reviews! After skipping 70+ woopeats I fell off the wagon and watched the Aulani/Disneyland series, but back on track and won't even hate watch. So Thanks.

Adam is going need to traverse through the month of October while rebounding from his worse month this year in terms of views.
I would wager he may pull the ace from his sleeve (or so he thinks) and hangs out with Timmy Tracker :sick:
That's if Timmy isn't dragging his sick kid on a Disney cruise, and then coming back with Covid. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2498490
With each successive covid infection your risk of getting long covid greatly increases. Good luck Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was sure he’d spend a series of days, a pause to reflect, if you will, before traversing to a location beyond Celebration.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.