Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like seeing filming locations. I like how Justin does it. He actually puts the shot of the location from the movie in his video comparing it to where he is pointing the camera….

…where Adam decides to just use his cracked screen phone to just barely show a picture of the spot from the movie. You could almost actually see the picture on his phone.

I just can’t with his videos. I’ve always thought they’d be good for insomniacs. He points his camera at a building or a tree and very bored and dry he says “look at this tree…” before moving on to film something else.

Reactions: 17
I like seeing filming locations. I like how Justin does it. He actually puts the shot of the location from the movie in his video comparing it to where he is pointing the camera….

…where Adam decides to just use his cracked screen phone to just barely show a picture of the spot from the movie. You could almost actually see the picture on his phone.

I just can’t with his videos. I’ve always thought they’d be good for insomniacs. He points his camera at a building or a tree and very bored and dry he says “look at this tree…” before moving on to film something else.
When he “retires” his daily vlog channel, he can come back with an “Adam the Woo ASMR” channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again, fooling the Woovians with his #thinbydragoncon “physique” as he continues to get props on how great he looks and a great job he’s done on his “diet.” 🙄🤢😑

IMG_3644.jpeg

And, what’s with the neutral-colored socks “trend” (or are they also in dire need of washing like the rest of his wardrobe)?🤢🤢🤢

IMG_3644.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Again, fooling the Woovians with his #thinbydragoncon “physique” as he continues to get props on how great he looks and a great job he’s done on his “diet.” 🙄🤢😑
Yup.

And he got what he wanted.
So bleeping thirsty. 🙄

1694871457369.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Today Fatum the Woo eats greasy ass burgers. Riveting content. He is so damn boring. As he gets older it just gets worse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go again..."off the rails" with fast food reviews, eating in parking lots at night, and no workout posts at all on IG, after he "dieted" and "exercised" all summer

1694885496081.png

---
Did he join the Fat Club?
He's not just a member, he's the President!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Today’s “adventure” takes us to a local fast food restaurant.
“Adventure.”
100% phoning it in. And yeah, no work out IG stories or day whatever out of 50. The fact that he’s not even setting a new goal and was just going over the clock on the old goal is telling that he has no plans to continue that treadmill. Oh well. See you all in January when we revisit the crash starvation diet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Such riveting content 🤢🤢🤢

“Hey, buddy, they got a new invention. It’s called a napkin.”

IMG_3652.jpeg

IMG_3654.jpeg

IMG_3655.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He gives off a palpable passive-aggressive vibe as he glowers into the camera and munches that fat-burger. A lot of inner conflict there. All part of the same psychological makeup that makes him a delicate narcissist and thin skinned and snarky in his comment replies. And he doesn't deserve the appellation of being a "hot mess", no, he's more a tragic toxic dump site, an old sad toxic dump site.

Reactions: 12
My theory is that Adam’s true inner goals for #thinbydragoncon was to get an invitation to one of the big nerd orgies they have sat those events. Unfortunately no invite was passed his way once again so he’s done with his goals and clinging to every type of fake rebellious type of behavior he can with “off-the-rail” dining selections.

Maybe try to make a genuine connection with the orgy masters instead of pretending to be too cool for school and you might have a chance at an invite, Adam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
...and this was the only content he could come up with yesterday. Creatively bankrupt.

Took pictures of all the signs inside so he could then stick the phone up to the camera and show everyone what anyone can see on the Fatburger website?

Who goes into a fast food place and says to the minimum wage person behind the counter, "What do you recommend?" ??? And then he goes with the "recommendation" and then is disappointed because what he really wanted as In N Out, but since he's never been to Fatburger this was his only idea of content on this day.

Adam's order:
1694904573489.png
1694904610636.png
1694904654822.png

The cookie isn't on their website menu, so in the tradition of Adam the Woo, let's say it's "about 500 calories". 2500 calories and who knows how many grams of fat - 150 maybe?

"You just have to have days where you do what you want" - ATW. What happened to the habit you had formed, Adam? What happened to just continuing on with your little health routine, buddy?

"If you eat fast food every night, which I've been hesitant on doing" - an actual quote from ATW, who admits he never cooks anything at home, ever. He says you need the "eat garbage" days to get through the "eat healthy" days.

Then he throws out the idea of eating healthy 4 or 5 days a week and eating poorly the other 2 or 3 days. What a strategist! Later he further confirms that this is his method of "dieting". So not only does he yo-yo through the year, he yo-yos over the course of a week.

"I've never ran a restaurant", says Homeschool.

Now he says he hasn't had a soda in 3 months. 3 months ago was the middle of June, when he was already about 2 months into not drinking soda. So in June he drank soda and continued to tell his audience that he hadn't had any soda in June, July and August.

The insanity of this stan's statement made my mind blow up:
1694909561744.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2452341

And, what’s with the neutral-colored socks “trend” (or are they also in dire need of washing like the rest of his wardrobe)?🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2452342

View attachment 2452348
New shoes too. He used to wear navy ones at one point, now he seems to have all black and grey and black. The neutral socks extend his long lean legs I guess. Yes i am a sneaker fanatic so I notice these inane things.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.