Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Adam, Why is all the talk about weight loss all so familiar? Because it's another classic Woopeat that has been brought of the archives for the last 10 years! Whether it is 2013, 2015, 2020 or 2023 we all know what will happen in the end. I will never put you in the same category with those who struggle with their weight and work hard to achieve whatever weight loss goals they have set.

Your doing this so you can earn praise and attention from your kool-aid drinking stans. A mere 4 months ago you celebrated your weight loss by stuffing your face at Mcdonalds so by all means go for it rinse and repeat or in your case woopeat.

9588888.jpg

959999999.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Chey/The Beard seeing Adam's on his way back to California:

Going to get the hashtag #PrayForChey posted on all his videos, because here at Tattle, we stand with The Beard!
I don't know much about Chey, but I feel like he could do better.

Today's travel vlog begins with Adam complaining about his "long" travel day. He seems to indicate that although his flight isn't until later, he has his bags with him because he had to "leave the hotel" and he makes his way to the airport. Turns out his flight is at 5:10pm. He checked out of his hotel at 10am or 11am, and apparently he does not know you can leave your bags with the front desk and GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING??? (Maybe even something no having to do with DragonCon, what a shocker!) Then go back and get your bags and head to the airport. Nope, Adam checks out, heads straight to the airport with his bags and just wanders and sits around all afternoon waiting for his flight. Un-friggin-believable.

As an aside, you can tell he hasn't used a lot of public transport in big cities if he thinks that Atlanta subway escalator is really that long. And of course he has to highlight that fact in his arrival vlog AND his departure vlog. He actually says the escalator is "iconic" :rolleyes:

"Someone left a big full of empty pizza crumbs down there" - thanks Adam, really compelling stuff.
View attachment 2427894

"I have a lot of time before my plane leaves, and they have all sorts of activity books, and chocolate bars" - is he having a stroke or something?
View attachment 2427900

Does he really think there's a huge difference between the airlines he uses (United, American, Delta)? Just pick one and get some perks - but then again he doesn't like any of the perks. Miles? Wouldn't know what to do with them, and he can't write off free flights on his taxes. Lounge access? Adam says the lounges aren't for him since he "doesn't drink soda anymore" 😂. He's probably afraid he would eat everything in sight because the food is free. And he says the seats in the lounge are only a "little" more comfortable looking than the seats at the gate 😂

"The small Delta plane is going faster than the big American Airlines plane I'm on!" - seriously, someone needs to check him medically
View attachment 2427982

And we can see from the view that he didn't go to John Wayne because he's staying at the Hilton across from Universal once again, so definitely Giggles incoming, yet another Universal behind the scenes tour, and YOU KNOW he will mention as he walks past it for the trillionth time: the Back To The Future stairwell :rolleyes::sleep:

And throw in a few more "it was such a long travel day" comments because he loves to whine about things he has complete control over.
---
Oh it's now haunt season so I guess he'll be doing that for the 10th year in a row as well. Maybe he will add haunt season to the list of things he's taking a break from next year.
Thank you for that comprehensive recap. You watch the Woopeats so I don't have to!

His hotel check-out nonsense is baffling. Sure, sometimes I've just gone straight to the airport with many hours before my flight on occasion, but I have my reasons (I am an aviation geek who likes hanging out at airports, and I swear a gin & tonic just tastes better at the airport bar... and sometimes I just want to avoid having to rush at the last minute.).

I've occasionally asked for early check-in or late check-out privileges at hotels, and even without any sort of loyalty status (I'll get to that in a moment), I've usually been told "yes". But for Adam, his whole livelihood is about filming interesting locations, you'd think he'd squeeze in such a location in the time available rather than just dick around in a hotel room or at the airport. But since his dipshit fans will tune in to watch him film a "big bag full of empty pizza crumbs" he knows that he doesn't even have to try anymore.

But beyond that, he is in total control of his travel schedule. Why would he select such a late flight when he knew he'd be checking out of the hotel that morning??? ATL and LAX are two of the biggest airports in the country. A quick search shows that there are >60 flights connecting the two airports daily (that number approaches 100 when all of the LA-area airports are included). He could have chosen any flight time he wanted, so why pick that one?

His refusal to join airline or hotel loyalty programs is equally asinine. There are truly no downsides to such programs, and the benefits really add up quickly for someone who travels as much as he does. You don't even have to pick one company to pledge your loyalty to -- sign up for all of them, and continue to travel as you usually do, earning points for each program as applicable along the way.
I wonder if he's one of those conspiracy theory nutjobs who might be worried that "they" will "track him" if he signs up.

Reactions: 12
Looking at one of Jay's videos for myself I retract my previous statement. Skimming through the "I Cosplayed video" Adam does look like he lost weight. I think he may be under reporting and I stand by criticisms on how he did it but I was wrong to not look myself before speaking.
Agreed, he definitely lost weight, there's no denying that fact. But yeah, the madness of the methods, the amount lost, and whether this is a lifestyle change or a countdown "diet" are all very sketchy.

Reactions: 9
His "next weigh in"...yeah...unless he actually shows himself on a scale, I'm not going to believe it.

Is he going to claim he got all the way down to 200 next time? Or is he going to admit he faltered, ate everything in sight, and is actually heavier than he claimed before?

Reactions: 9
We will probably get a gem like this before he ever films a weigh in.

9523111.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
now he WILL post on IG about his workouts, again. Not every day, but "consistent" - because when he doesn't post, you can be sure he's not doing anything in the gym. He can't even manage to exercise on his own without posting it on IG...what a "habit" he developed!

View attachment 2428135
There really needs to bean eye roll reaction on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yup, I *totally* believe Adam is 216 lbs now, just how I *totally* believe he was using the Lose It! app honestly and correctly. Whatever happened to him using that? He used it for 2 weeks at "home" found out Disney dosen't have calorie counts, went on that first bout on the road. Then he just completely abandoned using it any more after that. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup, I *totally* believe Adam is 216 lbs now, just how I *totally* believe he was using the Lose It! app honestly and correctly. Whatever happened to him using that? He used it for 2 weeks at "home" found out Disney dosen't have calorie counts, went on that first bout on the road. Then he just completely abandoned using it any more after that. 🤣 🤣
Counting calories is really easy if everything is 500 calories in your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, our list has been updated. I *think* I worked off the most recent one.

The bolded items are the new additions. Let me know if I missed any recent requests.

We need to create a Wiki on here with all of this. Maybe @VloggerCritic knows how?

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • traverse (as in "...traverse a very short commute to Safety Harbor..." 🥴)
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • "that's my pony" (referring to an airplane)
  • precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)
  • queue line (pick one or the other, David)
  • umbrella (but pronounced "UMbrella" ☂)
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • wager (as in "Glad you are wagering on me")
  • practical 🥴
  • tenure (as in "the tenure of my stay here" 🤦‍♀️)
  • lackluster (as in "and I will say, this is definitely far more superior to EPCOT's coffeemaker; their coffeemaker...I don't wanna say it's lackluster but..." )
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • permeating (as in “The sun is permeating out here” 😎)
  • gotta (as in "gotta new camera" 📷)
  • spiel (but pronounced SPHiel)
  • appropriate perspired (as in "I'm wearing an appropriate perspired..." Then even HE had to change his sentence bc he knew he made no sense :rolleyes:)
  • relic (as in: used waaaay too much 🥴)
  • homestead (as in "did some stuff around my homestead" 🤦‍♀️)
  • appropriate t-shirt (bc all the residents of Celebration walk around in Celebration t-shirts all of the time, don't they? 🥴)
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity
  • constantism (as in "...kind of feed into the constantism... I just made that word up.")
  • gone by the wayside (as in "...I had a pixel that had gone by the wayside." Please look up what that phrase really means, Adam)
  • teathered to the gym (spelled and used incorrectly by Adam)
  • home base (as in "It's nice to have a home base thou. I call it my glorified storage shed." READ: A bedroom he rents in someone's house
  • devolved (as in "While I am a huge creature of habit and have devolved many 'traditions' on places I go...")
  • emulating (as in "Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water...")

BONUS SECTION for Rambling Piles of Nonsensical tit :poop:
  • "...people getting excited kind of like hiding there in the murky swampiness of that goo that is formulated on top..." (Vlog Posted July 9, 2023)
  • "I'm really feel like it's gotten to locked in and need to break it up a bit" (Pinned Comment Posted Sept 4, 2023)
  • "not not be each and every day..." (IG Story Posted Sept 5, 2023)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

The bolded items are the new additions. Let me know if I missed any recent requests.

We need to create a Wiki on here with all of this. Maybe @VloggerCritic knows how?

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • practical 🥴
  • lackluster (as in "and I will say, this is definitely far more superior to EPCOT's coffeemaker; their coffeemaker...I don't wanna say it's lackluster but..." )
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • appropriate perspired (as in "I'm wearing an appropriate perspired..." Then even HE had to change his sentence bc he knew he made no sense :rolleyes:)
  • appropriate t-shirt (bc all the residents of Celebration walk around in Celebration t-shirts all of the time, don't they? 🥴)
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity
  • constantism (as in "...kind of feed into the constantism... I just made that word up.")
  • gone by the wayside (as in "...I had a pixel that had gone by the wayside." Please look up what that phrase really means, Adam)
  • home base (as in "It's nice to have a home base thou. I call it my glorified storage shed." READ: A bedroom he rents in someone's house
  • devolved (as in "While I am a huge creature of habit and have devolved many 'traditions' on places I go...")
  • emulating (as in "Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water...")

• "...people getting excited kind of like hiding there in the murky swampiness of that goo that is formulated on top..." (Vlog Posted July 9, 2023)
  • "I'm really feel like it's gotten to locked in and need to break it up a bit" (Pinned Comment Posted Sept 4, 2023)

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • practical 🥴
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity

“A series of days”. Could be any number of days bc he doesn’t want to reveal the exact number. Keep his stans up in the air excited for the reveal.

Reactions: 6

WOOisms
  • routing
  • scrimmage
  • commute (see above)
  • cornucopia
  • stanchions
  • posterity
  • plethora
  • Chester Drawers
  • overload overload
  • cusp
  • hue
  • vibe
  • skyrise
  • a [space] while
  • labyrinth
  • practical 🥴
  • festooned
  • clothesless
  • treasure trove
  • beehive of activity

I nominate "Going of the rails, as planned," as pointed out by Dirtnap. Unintentional oxymoron statements are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I for one am excited to see what new and exciting adventures Adam the Woo will partake in this SoCal sojourn. Will he visit the California Science Center near USC to see the space shuttle Endeavour and view other techological and scientific marvels? Will he go hiking the Mt Lowe trail above Pasadena to explore the ruins of a once-magnificent hotel and train station and railway that was there in late 19th/early 20th century? Will he venture north to see beautiful Santa Barbara and the nearby quaint Danish village of Solvang? Or maybe south to the artist colony village of Laguna Beach and the stunning beach there? Or perhaps east to the famed Mission District in Riverside? Or maybe visit charming uptown/downtown districts in Montrose, Sierra Madre, Whittier, Pomona and other suburbs that rivals the Orange Circle? Or visit ethnic communities such as Little Saigon in Garden Grove or Little Ethiopia in central LA or Armenian and Filipino districts in Glendale? And there are so many more interesting and exciting places to visit and to explore. Can't wait to see where Adam go where he hasn't been before to enrich himself and his viewers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.