Adam the Woo #12 Day 75 of 50, losing eleventy eleven pounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks so much to @ProfessorFate for the prescient new thread title.

How did you guess exactly how much ATW lost? Although the weight he stated seemed awfully close to another larger than life newsworthy character, we can rest assure that neither would ever deceive their followers. 😉

Come on boys, show us the numbers on the scale!

#FatByChristmas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)
You know how when your favorite TV show goes on hiatus, they just play reruns? That's what Adam's been doing. He's just showing repeats.
  • Disney parks
  • Baseball games
  • Weight loss attempts
  • Stock talk
  • Hanging out with Giggles (aka Daphne, aka Natalie)
Haven't been keeping up with Adam's videos for the past several months? No problem! You've seen these before!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks so much to @ProfessorFate for the prescient new thread title.

How did you guess exactly how much ATW lost? Although the weight he stated seemed awfully close to another larger than life newsworthy character, we can rest assure that neither would ever deceive their followers. 😉

Come on boys, show us the numbers on the scale!

#FatByChristmas
I made a comment of this variety on the Daily Dump video and immediately got hit with a reply of "rent free." It's funny how the DD videos are drawing the anti-Disney MAGA crowd.

• Haha
Today's vlog (and all the DragonCon material he does) leaves me a bit speechless. I understand the appeal of Cons, and some stuff is interesting to me, the nerd part of me can get it. Adam however manages to make pretty much anything boring. He mostly just walks around all day and nothing ever really happens - oh the vendor room has a big line, oh here's a giant Star Wars character photo shoot, he attends some panel with all the same people he saw from yesterday's panel, and then they go out to eat. Making it worse is, of course, his camera. Most of this stuff is inside, and of course the dinner he attends with his "friends" is in a dark restaurant, and the camera just never focuses completely and everything is dark and blurry. If something miraculously does come in to focus, as soon as the camera or the object move, it's instantly out of focus a lot of the time.

BUT, there was one part of the video that was particularly odd and pointless, the annual elevator trip to the top of the hotel. You would think these guys were going to the top of the Shanghai tower or something the way they freak out about the height - it's just a hotel in Atlanta! And when they get to the top there is a bit of a view and Adam decides to point out something in particular. Yes, Adam gives special attention to one thing you can see from the top of the hotel: Stone Mountain.

For those of you unfamiliar with Stone Mountain, it's a memorial to the Confederacy. It features what I like to call the Racist Mt. Rushmore with the faces of General Lee, Jefferson Davis and Stonewall Jackson, all Confederate "heroes". The address is in fact 1000 Robert E. Lee Blvd. I find it very interesting that Adam would bother to point that out, very interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I find it very interesting that Adam would bother to point that out, very interesting.
I would presume he's trying to appeal to a certain audience, but that audience (as someone else pointed out) is anti-"woke" and therefore anti-Disney.
I'm guessing he's hedging his bets and trying to see if he can get both groups to watch. Maybe also trying to curry favor with Daddy.

Reactions: 8
You know how when your favorite TV show goes on hiatus, they just play reruns? That's what Adam's been doing. He's just showing repeats.

Haven't been keeping up with Adam's videos for the past several months? No problem! You've seen these before!
So your saying after having missed the last 60+ woopeats I really have not missed anything? 🤣

Hey Adam since you lurk around here do you ever film your weigh in's compared to showing everybody your progress on your phone? Asking for a friend. 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please people start calling this Ahole out about these hurricanes Last year people died and he garnered attention to himself and wasn't even affected

• Heart
No workout story on IG today??? No free weights? I guess he's just getting so much "cardio" riding escalators and elevators and <checks notes> uh, walking from room to room inside a hotel that he doesn't need his usual extensive gym workout 😂

Reactions: 9
Please people start calling this Ahole out about these hurricanes Last year people died and he garnered attention to himself and wasn't even affected
He got several comments about that in the vlog's comments - both this year and last...but he doesn't care.
---
No workout story on IG today??? No free weights? I guess he's just getting so much "cardio" riding escalators and elevators and <checks notes> uh, walking from room to room inside a hotel that he doesn't need his usual extensive gym workout 😂
I know, right?

He boasted of almost 20K steps on IG.
Sure it's technically a step-count but it's basically the equivalent of shuffling from booth to booth, table to table, room to room, going at the speed of a tortoise.

Not exactly exercise.

Reactions: 8
I know, right?

He boasted of almost 20K steps on IG.
Sure it's technically a step-count but it's basically the equivalent of shuffling from booth to booth, table to table, room to room, going at the speed of a tortoise.

Not exactly exercise.
But, but Adam said it counts as "cardio"! He's already eating more and slacking off on his "habit". Adam, you getting a coffee every day is a habit. Can you imagine a day where you don't get a coffee? No? That's the way you need to feel about your daily exercise.

If he "works out" tomorrow, will he say it's 55 of 51 or something 😂 ? Start over again and do 1 of 2000?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam the Woo #13 Groundhog Day - is every vlog déjà vu or just a time loop of lousy catchphrases?

Reactions: 12
But, but Adam said it counts as "cardio"! He's already eating more and slacking off on his "habit". Adam, you getting a coffee every day is a habit. Can you imagine a day where you don't get a coffee? No? That's the way you need to feel about your daily exercise.

If he "works out" tomorrow, will he say it's 55 of 51 or something 😂 ? Start over again and do 1 of 2000?
How else would he be able to say "piping hot caffeinated beverage" for the 100,000th time if he didn't get a coffee?

• Haha
While I also find it hard to believe that Woo weighs 216, I just saw something that I find even more unbelievable. In his latest video, Jacob the Carpetbagger got on the big scale outside the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas and he only weighed 223!! He must be 4’6” or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
While I also find it hard to believe that Woo weighs 216, I just saw something that I find even more unbelievable. In his latest video, Jacob the Carpetbagger got on the big scale outside the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas and he only weighed 223!! He must be 4’6” or something.
That is crazy.

It's like... I get it. I know that the scale can give wonky results sometimes, and you have to take into account different things.
For example, when I was in my 20s, I worked with a woman in her 60s.
I am 5'3" and I was ~140 lbs. at the time and a size 4/6.
She was 5'3" and ~120 lbs. and a size 10/12.

At the time, I was obsessed with why she was technically 20 lbs. more than me even though I wore a smaller size. 🤣 Until I realized that she was soft, so to speak. No muscle. On the other hand, I spent my youth and into high school/college playing sports and was in dance, and built up tons of solid muscle in my legs, notably.

Now Woo, on the other hand?
He's a softy and just pure fat standing on toothpicks for legs and I don't believe for one second he's 6'3" and 216. More like 240-250.

Reactions: 9
Cardio is SUSTAINED exercise for a certain amount of time. Not taking ten steps, stopping for fifteen minutes, taking 12 steps, stopping for ten minutes...you get no cardio benefits from taking a few steps and then stopping.
But he will deny that's true or accurate if anyone mentions it.

Reactions: 6
That is crazy.

It's like... I get it. I know that the scale can give wonky results sometimes, and you have to take into account different things.
For example, when I was in my 20s, I worked with a woman in her 60s.
I am 5'3" and I was ~140 lbs. at the time and a size 4/6.
She was 5'3" and ~120 lbs. and a size 10/12.

At the time, I was obsessed with why she was technically 20 lbs. more than me even though I wore a smaller size. 🤣 Until I realized that she was soft, so to speak. No muscle. On the other hand, I spent my youth and into high school/college playing sports and was in dance, and built up tons of solid muscle in my legs, notably.

Now Woo, on the other hand?
He's a softy and just pure fat standing on toothpicks for legs and I don't believe for one second he's 6'3" and 216. More like 240-250.
Yes , I noticed how abnormally skinny his legs are compared to the rest of his body 😮

Yes , I noticed how abnormally skinny his legs are compared to the rest of his body 😮
I just realized I wrote that I was obsessed that she [my ex-co-worker) was 20 lbs. more than me. Good grief, I feel like Woo and Jenn Tracker rolled into one. 🤦‍♀️ I meant she was 20 lbs. LESS than me...

Anyways, yeah... I caught sight of his legs in one of his recent showy IG stories and they were friggin TWIGS. He's got a strange body, for sure.

Reactions: 4
😂 Adam has a Cheat Day!

@2020planner I just noticed he used one of the words from "the list" the other day for the title on one of his vlogs. OVERLOAD

935151515.jpg

• Haha
Over the course of today's 25 min vlog you can actually see the weight being put back on. Now it's a "diet", not a lifestyle change. It's also 10am east coast time and no IG workout video. Heck it, I walked 20k steps, it'll be fine!

1693749462372.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.