Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Best as I can tell, he fell in love with the Rays mascots, specifically DJ Kitty. The Angels problem was they should have had mascots for the Woo to fell in love with. Perhaps Ohtani should have played in a cool kitty costume.
I was right. Adam confirmed he dumped the Angels because they didn't have mascots like the Rays do. An important consideration for any serious fan over 10 years old. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

SoCalGremlin

OMG seriously, who the fuck watches this shit?
Watched the Colorado game last night. after that double overtime win, I was completely wired and couldn’t sleep. So I plopped on Mr. woo like a good little Woovian, and I was out cold in 5 minutes. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Okay who did it? I about spit out my damn lunch just now....

1695227632766.png

---
Also everyone, say hello to Ellen!!! Ellen lurks here and then defends her Peter Pan King Adam in his YT comments. Don't want to create an account and talk to us, Ellen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Jjjg

VIP Member
His mom looked nice.

So he chose Royal and difference was alcohol they don't drink. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I think he does have poor social skills as a result of his upbringing and homeschooling, which may cause him some anxiety I'm sure. But that is not an excuse for rude behavior. But, if he does genuinely have social anxiety, he's almost 50 years old and making good money......get some therapy, see a doctor if it's that bad.

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
A bunch of grown-ass adults trick or treating. Embarrassing.

And damn Giggles would laugh at anything Adam says.

Adam: "I just took a huge shit."

Giggles: hehehehehehehehe

• Haha
  • Sick

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Hey everyone, I don't know if you know this but it's Disney's 100th anniversary. Has Adam mentioned that at all in his vlogs the last 10 months? Well, in case you missed it he mentioned again today.

On top of all his other woes, Adam's also definitely cranky because jet lag is taking a toll on his usual sleep patterns. Roaming around the Disneyland Hotel at 5:40am is just weird, and he seems to be quite loud which can't be fun for the people sleeping in their rooms around him.

His voiceover doesn't match the footage sometimes, Adam's vlog quality is getting even worse. And this continued business of leaving in video footage where he is clearly trying to get a still image for a thumbnail is just awful and cringe. He looks like an idiot a lot of the time, but never more so than when he's doing this stuff:

1696512021957.png

Yet another pin to add to the collection. Adam must have an extra bag just for pins on this trip, he's collected so many new ones. They will end up in his closet with those Disney MGM license plates never to be seen again.

The room comes with a K-Cup machine, and they provide the K-Cups there and you can just ask for more. But Adam had to buy a 12 pack of Mickey Coffee K-Cups in the gift shop? Are they really going to be drinking that much coffee in the room over the course of 2.5 days?

Ever wanted to know how a light switch works? Adam's your man, he'll explain how every light switch in the entire room works, for those unfamiliar with turning lights on and off 😂 . He also calls the outlets in the bathroom "battery chargers". He moves on the drawers but sadly doesn't call them a chester drawers.

Kudos to Adam for purchasing Dasani water at the gift shop and NOT remarking that it has "salt" in it.

Could there be any more Woo-like moment than when Mama Woo takes a picture of a rose, then holds her phone up to Adam's camera (like mother, like son I guess) and then Adam's crap camera can't focus on it? 😂
1696513358064.png

"Mr. Disney" Adam says that the original tower of the Disneyland hotel "was here when the park was original", which is of course not correct as it opened 3 months after the park opened.

Adam got chips and bean dip to enjoy while watching the Rays lose. No footage of him watching the game in the room, or of the tv while the game is on (which seems odd since he loves to film the action when he's at games in person). Then he announces that the Rays have lost, he's pretty bummed, and he's "moving on with my life" 😂😂😂

They head down so Adam can drown his sorrows in pool water. He really has no idea what to do with the GoPro, just like in Hawaii he keeps sticking it just under the water level and waving at it, it's useless, awful footage. EXCITING NEWS! Adam removed all his Aulani wristbands but Disneyland DVC has their own wristbands he can start to collect:
1696513890111.png

I think he again messed up his editing with the hot tub footage, he appears to have done 2 takes of it and left both in.

This random stan is emboldened by Adam replying to him, and wants Adam to know they are there if he needs to talk about his weight loss struggles 😂
1696514633619.png

• Haha
  • Sick

CactusMouse

I love Adam’s Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man costume! Or is he supposed to be the Michelin Man?

At any rate, he is definitely an ignorant, petty asshole. He sure is snarky with his own “dribble” (drivel) “on occasion” (all the time)!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
So instead of using all that $$$ as a down-payment for a house, he uses it all for a Disney themed timeshare. Makes sense (to Adam). 🤪🤪🤪
Or at least buy a condo.

I would never see him buying a house bc of the ongoing maintenance, yard work (even if he used a service - it means he'd need to find a company and talk like an adult to someone), higher expenses, etc., and he really probably would only use two rooms - the bedroom and bathroom.

Instead, nearing 50 and with no wife / partner and / or children, he buys multiple times into DVC and overpriced flea market-esque merch, and jacks off to his daily collection of Aulani wrist bands.

Makes perfect sense to Adam. 🤣

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh no everyone, how will DragonCon survive the supposed loss of ATW?
1693836059073.png

Yes, Adam says he won't be going to DragonCon next year, and he's not sure when he'll be back. Says he's got 30-40 DragonCon videos on his channel and it's time to move on. Just like he said he was distancing himself from Disney, and that he's only 216 lbs. Do you believe it? I don't believe it. He claims it's time for him to do something else on Labor Day weekend. Perhaps Disney or Pigeon Forge or looking for Cool the Gator in the Celebration lake, or traveling a back road.

"Look at this, the five circles here are really emulating a lot of water"
1693836002170.png

"When in Rome", spend $241 dollars getting pictures with George Takei and Sean Astin. Adam asked George's husband, Brad, to be in the picture as well - Adam then confesses he listens to Howard Stern, which is a bit of a surprise to me. Does Adam pay for SiriusXM in his car that he doesn't even use most of the year? Who knew Adam was such a George and Brad fan that he would ask Brad to be in the picture and then also autograph it? I hope Daddy Woo doesn't see this video! Maybe Adam can explain to his dad with George and Brad normally do on Sundays when they aren't at DragonCon?

Somehow today's meal is not branded as a cheat day. It features 3 large pieces of fried chicken, a slice of white bread, baked beans, cole slaw and a side of fried okra.
1693838336202.png

Adam also seems to be a bit upset that celebs charge for their autographs. I think in his mind, he's a big star and he doesn't charge for autographs, so Sean Astin shouldn't either? You see, Adam is as pure as the driven snow and has no endorsements or sponsors and doesn't sell anything to his fans. He expects other big stars like himself to follow that same credo, Fugazi-style!

Also, I wasn't paying attention, did Adam ever mention in any of these videos that this is his 10 year anniversary at DragonCon, but it would've been his 11th but they didn't hold the Con in 2020? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He certainly did not exhibit much social anxiety when he knocked on the door of a private residence and asked to film the kitchen. Because Cousin Eddie.

• Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
First off, let's go back to yesterday when Adam said he did no research. Except now he's got a list of things they want to do:

1695835669978.png

Today Adam does his intro standing on the balcony of Aulani and still initially refuses to say the name, just "my hotel", then in the next breath he says "Disney's Aulani", as if he had been keeping a secret, when in reality he announced it:
  • back when he bought the DVC points
  • back when he announced he was going to Hawaii this year
  • several times over the summer
His big unveil of the view from the balcony was this 😂😂😂. Amazing camera you got there, Adam

1695838678919.png

He then gives us a low-voice, poorly lit tour of the room (except the bedroom where mom is still sleeping). Adam's sleeping on the pull out couch in the 1 bedroom villa. We then see how AMAZED he is that his magic band opens the room door, it's like....MAGIC! :rolleyes: He's been to a lot of DVC resorts and the Magic Band opens the door at pretty much every one, but he needs to highlight it in this video.

Back to the balcony so he can point out a few things. He points to the "volcano" in the center and says "a volcano right here, man-made".

1695844610184.png

Thanks Adam, everyone was wondering. Then he walks around the resort and keeps saying "Look, my Magic Band is giving me a Magic Moment" (which means it buzzes and lights up, hooray!).

He's really stressing the whole "I'll be enjoying this place on this visit and for many more visits. I am a DVC member and I bought points here."

Adam is also not 100% sure which island he's on 😂

You can tell he never does stuff like this, and he's not very good at being a tour guide for a resort. It's time to just walk around the resort and read every sign out loud. This entire vlog is essentially a commercial for DVC Aulani.

He then AGAIN starts subtly complaining about his lifestyle, via commenting how wonderful and relieving it is that "I don't have to travel, I don't have to go anywhere, for a week, I don't have to get on a plane." YOU NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY OF THAT STUFF, ADAM. You make your own schedule. You really need to see a therapist and talk about your mental issues. Are you forcing yourself to travel constantly? Or do you like it? I though you couldn't sit still, and always had to be doing something? Could you actually afford this First Class trip for you and your mom if you didn't film it, monetize it, and be able to write a nice chunk of the expenses off when you do your taxes? Or are you not hurting for money and could be doing this trip in your private life instead of monetizing it?

He actually asked a cast member why groceries are so expensive. He says their reply was, "because everything has to be shipped over to the island from the mainland", and then he throws in "at least that's the reason they gave". Yes Adam, who knows what the actual reason is, we're stuck with their reason and no way to figure out in our heads if it's correct or not. I'm sure all the food you're eating at Aulani was produced right there on the island and nothing needs to be shipped over.

He can't just let his lazy river experience be natural, he has to put on the hat (the whole thing seems to be in the shade) and hold himself under the falling water in the cave with an expression of "oh boy, this is crazy, look how much water is pouring on me and I'm not holding myself here at all!"

Did you all know that Commitment Conquers All? (except when that commitment only lasts 50 days and you stop exercising and start eating poorly almost every day)

1695843765794.png

Did Adam already have a GoPro? Or did he invest in a new one (I assume it's a GoPro he's using for the pool/water shots). In any case, it looks better than his regular vlog camera.

It's a good thing Adam knows how to relax and not obsess about any aspect of his vacation: "I'm gonna keep my daily pool wristbands on all week and see how many I can fit"

He's so whacked out in the head that he actually tries to describe and narrate the sunset! It's a sunset, people know what they are looking at, it speaks for itself!

This trip can be summed up by this statement from Adam: "It's a man-made paradise". Yes, he has traveled to a place known as a natural paradise, but he's nestled himself into the Disney man-made paradise within the natural paradise.

• Sick
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah, no way she's not giving him some FWB as he'd never dress up as Elvis otherwise, despite what he'd say in the comments section. Cuz if that were the case, why hasn't he been dressing up for DragonCon, MegaCon, etc. all these times or any other previous MNSSHP or OBB? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16

cardfrek

VIP Member
lauk0fkubgp31.jpg

Me checking instagram for more workout updates from "habit formed" ATW. He has been using those gym equipment rooms at the DVC hotels, right? Right?

• Haha

SoCalGremlin

Today’s “adventure” takes us to a local fast food restaurant.
“Adventure.”
100% phoning it in. And yeah, no work out IG stories or day whatever out of 50. The fact that he’s not even setting a new goal and was just going over the clock on the old goal is telling that he has no plans to continue that treadmill. Oh well. See you all in January when we revisit the crash starvation diet again.

• Haha
Oh boy the 30 minute walk and talk we've all been waiting for is finally here!!!!
He needs a change! Hahaha right Mr. Woopeat.....
tenor (38).gif

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Went back to the Sea World video and more weirdo stans are mentioning Chelsea in very odd ways for someone making their Woo debut and only on screen for a few seconds

1696959239139.png

1696959262510.png

1696959307785.png

1696959331395.png

Then this one 😂 :
1696959516956.png

Here's a funny non-Chelsea one (at least I think it is):
1696959403862.png

The Walk N Talk is about to blow past the last two haunt vlogs in views:
1696959854756.png

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
He acts like he's some big time, seasoned in-the-know athlete rooting his team - proud of them for "powering thru" their injuries. 🥴
(something his wussy ass wouldn't know the first thing about)

And / or some big-time sports analyst on ESPN "...[they're] "NOT a postseason team."
(at least analysts can spell properly)

He really is something else, isn't he? 🙄
These posts are fucking laughable.

• Haha