Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hard is Adam FOMOing over the US vloggers there for the big day?

Reactions: 3
Very interesting that Adam took Gary even though the trip wasn’t vlogged. Restores my faith in the pair a bit although as has been said I’m sure he would have taken his bf if he still had one
But, if Adam was adamant :)D) on going, then the second passenger wouldn't cost anything to bring (or at least a comparatively tiny amount) and it doesn't seem like Adam has a ton of friends he'd take on a cruise with him? I know what you're saying, but it doesn't 100% restore my faith that it's not largely for views.

Edit: Wait what, what does he mean by two jobs? If he's seriously considering his YouTube and Adam Hattan Company as jobs then he is about 100 times more delusional than I thought. I don't even care that most of the youtube stuff is essentially being on holiday anyway, but just looking at the volume of "work" that he's produced, and it's absolutely tiny. Surely he must be working nights at Tesco or something while he does something else during the day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
But, if Adam was adamant :)D) on going, then the second passenger wouldn't cost anything to bring (or at least a comparatively tiny amount) and it doesn't seem like Adam has a ton of friends he'd take on a cruise with him? I know what you're saying, but it doesn't 100% restore my faith that it's not largely for views.

Edit: Wait what, what does he mean by two jobs? If he's seriously considering his YouTube and Adam Hattan Company as jobs then he is about 100 times more delusional than I thought. I don't even care that most of the youtube stuff is essentially being on holiday anyway, but just looking at the volume of "work" that he's produced, and it's absolutely tiny. Surely he must be working nights at Tesco or something while he does something else during the day?
Adam is probably making about £1000 + a month, which is probably a lot more than he would get working for a supermarket, I’ve said before he can be so annoying and don’t get me started about Gary but they are definitely not the worse

Reactions: 2
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

ALW lost touch with a theatre audience years ago.

CHF does not have the stature to lead a production. An instagram post? Yes. An am dram from Paul Taylor Mills? Yes. A production that is at least trying to be professional? NO NO NO!

Him and Gary are at the 50th thing with that beast looking witch Brogan. Adam literally has zero sense of style. Only boomers wear jeans with a suit jacket and tie. Lol

L&R dreaming apparently didn’t go due to health reasons. Hmmm…

Looks like the lodge twunts weren’t invited! Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now we known what the two “jobs” he needed a break in between not to burnout from.
Cruise in concierge + editing and
50th anniversary evening

Him and Gary are at the 50th thing with that beast looking witch Brogan. Adam literally has zero sense of style. Only boomers wear jeans with a suit jacket and tie. Lol

L&R dreaming apparently didn’t go due to health reasons. Hmmm…

Looks like the lodge twunts weren’t invited! Lmao
What's the l and r comment about? They had invites as they showed them. Am I missing something aside being genuinely ill?

i Wouldn’t think L & R would pull out of something like that unless it was warranted

Reactions: 1
On twitter he’s already hinting that he & gary will be ‘seeing the magic of wdw soon 👀’ sooooo he’ll be flying out to wdw this year.

Just watched Gary c live for a while. Wow. He is a so arrogant. Barely says hello to people. He thinks he’s is a celeb. I’m so embarrassed for him. He’s been live for over an hour. He’s so full of himself

Reactions: 7
Just watched Gary c live for a while. Wow. He is a so arrogant. Barely says hello to people. He thinks he’s is a celeb. I’m so embarrassed for him. He’s been live for over an hour. He’s so full of himself
I hated Gary before it was cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet he has just so much anxiety he can’t work! But no problem whatsoever with putting his whole life on social media and interacting with hundreds of people. How are the disability laws in the uk so lax?

Reactions: 5
Ever since I was misfortumate.enough to come across Adam and Gary I have always thought they are dangerously narcissistic. Like a car crash, you just can't help but watch. I can't believe how stupid they look on their recent Instagram stories. You are audience members at an event you arrogant fools, not the stars of the event. Their stories from this event are the cringiest thing I have seen in years. Their rhythm and movement is just awful. I try not to be judgemental on life but these two (and their mate Brogan) have no imagination and no originality. They are dangerously, dangerously narcissistic.

Reactions: 11
He is a completely different person when he does his lives on Instagram from his bedroom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.