Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gary definitely has at least 1 sibling, he's shown he's niece and nephew several times on his channel.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't suit everyone but a blessing for our family.
Disney does so many amazing things for people with autism. There was a beautiful story a few years ago about a nonverbal boy who got overstimulated at Epcot, and Snow White herself took him aside and sat quietly with him while he self-soothed. That woman deserved a raise.

And it makes me homicidal that Gary (and others like him) exploit it.

Reactions: 5
I know a few people who have no qualms about getting the das for nothing, they know that Disney won’t ask for proof of any disability

Last edited:
  • Wow
I technically have some mobility issues due to rheumatoid arthritis, and standing in long lines can be pretty hard on my ankles.

I'm also capable of lifting weights five days a week, and my legs aren't broken. I'd rather the people who truly need the help get it.

It does seem a bit weird to talk so much about anxiety, but have no problem trying to "perform" for a football stadium worth of instagram followers every night.

Reactions: 5
It does seem a bit weird to talk so much about anxiety, but have no problem trying to "perform" for a football stadium worth of instagram followers every night.
What exactly does he DO on Instagram for people?

The suit jacket and jeans "outfit". Looks like yer da trying to have an affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean, is it worth it somehow for people to engage with his whining? I mean, not for him, but why would people spend any of the precious time God has allotted them on this Earth listening to that?

Reactions: 1
And he’s live again right now. So much free time to livestream your life, but no time for a job?

Reactions: 3
Has Gary ever spoken about his issues on his YouTube or Instagram before? Like more in-depth than just 'I have anxiety' or the like?

Because he could have used his platform to talk more openly about mental health issues and make a genuine community about it, maybe even speaking candidly about going to Disney and how it feels when he's there, when he's travelling, even prior to travelling.

I think everyone is aware it's Adam footing the bill, but the overall cost is making Gary look like he is taking advantage of the disability benefits when he can swan off across the pond for vlogs with his friend, go on a cruise ect. Which could potentially result in someone reporting him about it and him possibly being snookered.

I say potentially and possibly, because it doesn't seem like anyone really knows his issues, how bad they are, what could be his triggers that set him off, or if it just is waking up and he just isn't in that right mindset.

It also makes me wonder though, does his parents have a plan for what will happen to him when they go? Are any of them thinking that far ahead? Which, granted no one really wants to think about things like that, but surely they would need to?
I am in a similar position to Gary in terms of MH If not a bit worse I know its hard to say 100% living with parents etc and sadly I lost both of my parents my mother when I was much younger and my father a few months ago I'm much younger than Gary he is in his 49's right I'm 26. I'm lucky IL be moving in with my sister But that is something he will have to sort out especially at his age etc

• Sad
And he’s live again right now. So much free time to livestream your life, but no time for a job?
What does he DO on the livestreams? Aside from complain, I'm assuming.

I am in a similar position to Gary in terms of MH If not a bit worse I know its hard to say 100% living with parents etc and sadly I lost both of my parents my mother when I was much younger and my father a few months ago I'm much younger than Gary he is in his 49's right I'm 26. I'm lucky IL be moving in with my sister But that is something he will have to sort out especially at his age etc
I'm really sorry for your losses, and I'm glad you're already thinking about a plan. Would that Gary had your level of insight.

I think from the last month of activities many who liked Gary C, no longer like him. He’s a lazy lazy lazy man.

Reactions: 3
What does he DO on the livestreams? Aside from complain, I'm assuming.

I'm really sorry for your losses, and I'm glad you're already thinking about a plan. Would that Gary had your level of insight.
I don’t watch, I just always see a live thing around his profile pic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.