Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have one--ONE--piece of WDW merch, and that was only because it was A) tasteful, and B) part of the baseball cap collection that my bald head picks up every time I travel anywhere. I cannot imagine spending money on that much disposable garbage (I'll save the rant about Funko Pops for a different day) and then whinging about not having any money (that belonged to other people).

Yeah, I really dislike Gary. Can you tell?
Genuine question. I’m assuming Gary claims disability benefits.

surely the benefits division are wondering how he has the confidence and ability to be in so many social settings, and go on so many “adventures” but unable to hold down a job?

Reactions: 8
Yep they were on the Disney magic. Gary C has posted but they didn’t vlog. Probably weren’t concierge.!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isn’t that adams job as a YouTuber to vlog? He hasn’t put any content out for 18 months and now he can do Disney trips he doesn’t vlog?

Reactions: 2
If a Disney vlogger does something Disney related, but doesn't vlog, did it actually happen?

Isn’t that adams job as a YouTuber to vlog? He hasn’t put any content out for 18 months and now he can do Disney trips he doesn’t vlog?
I see one of two possibilities:

A) He had the good sense to realize that this would be the exact same vlog that he did last time, since the ship doesn't go anywhere, and there's only so much they can eat. Granted, he's also the guy who went to Castaway Cay for twenty minutes before going back to his cabin to watch Mary Poppins.

B) They weren't in Concierge this time, and couldn't flaunt it.

Reactions: 7
If a Disney vlogger does something Disney related, but doesn't vlog, did it actually happen?

I see one of two possibilities:

A) He had the good sense to realize that this would be the exact same vlog that he did last time, since the ship doesn't go anywhere, and there's only so much they can eat. Granted, he's also the guy who went to Castaway Cay for twenty minutes before going back to his cabin to watch Mary Poppins.

B) They weren't in Concierge this time, and couldn't flaunt it.
Also he will definitely have a WDW trip in November/December, so he won't be so desperate for content at that point.

Reactions: 4
How on earth can Gary afford another cruise?!?! It’s just wrong man!
He probably didn't pay for it, on DCL it's pretty much the same price to have 1 or 2 people in the cabin. It does however imply that Adam is no longer with his boyfriend otherwise surely he would've taken him, especially if he didn't vlog it 🤔

Reactions: 6
He probably didn't pay for it, on DCL it's pretty much the same price to have 1 or 2 people in the cabin. It does however imply that Adam is no longer with his boyfriend otherwise surely he would've taken him, especially if he didn't vlog it 🤔
Maybe it was originally booked with the boyfriend..? & not last minute like they say

Reactions: 5
That was my exact first thought too
Very unlikely he'd have gone with Gary again if he wasn't going to vlog and had a boyfriend

Aren't L&R also kind of twats, or am I thinking of the Lodge Guys?
L&R have done some questionable things in the past (buying DLP annual passes and booking a few DLP trips as SOON as the first lockdown ended last year way before vaccines were even a thing and working with Yaz & Ash to sell crappy merch) but they're nowhere near as bad as Adam & Gary or many of the other Disney vloggers

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Aren't L&R also kind of twats, or am I thinking of the Lodge Guys?
I’d say they can be annoying at times, but i wouldn’t say they are twats. The lodge guys are for sure vile people though.

Gary keeps posting stories on Instagram on how he loved meeting all of these new people on the cruise. I thought him and Adam hate meeting the peasant stans?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.