Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they can be annoying at times, but i wouldn’t say they are twats. The lodge guys are for sure vile people though.

Gary keeps posting stories on Instagram on how he loved meeting all of these new people on the cruise. I thought him and Adam hate meeting the peasant stans?
Adams narcissism rubbing off on Gary me thinks!

Reactions: 2
A39E6D1B-5671-4B5A-8641-D9CCD28FB4CF.png

I’m going with this post by Charlotte the other day as the reason to why they haven’t Vlogged.

Reactions: 4
Very interesting that Adam took Gary even though the trip wasn’t vlogged. Restores my faith in the pair a bit although as has been said I’m sure he would have taken his bf if he still had one

Very interesting that Adam took Gary even though the trip wasn’t vlogged. Restores my faith in the pair a bit although as has been said I’m sure he would have taken his bf if he still had one
He must be an absolute nightmare to go out with. None of his relationships last longer than about 23 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's interesting that Gary is trying to get people to tag them in the photo's, which makes me wonder just how many people actually took photo's with them on the ship, and if they were taking this second trip as an actual holiday, why would they want people to tag them?

It’s hilarious that Adam made that huge hullabaloo Instagram post about having found his Prince Charming and like 2 days later he was dumped. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s hilarious that Adam made that huge hullabaloo Instagram post about having found his Prince Charming and like 2 days later he was dumped. 🤣
Tbh whoever dumped who, that post would have been a massive red flag if it were me

Reactions: 8
I just watched part of the iPhone video, specifically where we was twirling...I assume while Mom held the camera.

Medium Shirt, we thank you for your service.

How do we know adam does youtube fulltime? has he ever said that?
I mean, he doesn't, given that he's put out like, two videos in the past year. So that's a de facto "no."

But he also lists "YouTube Creator" first on his Instagram/Twitter bios. "Managing Director of The Hattan Company" is the last thing.

How do we know adam does youtube fulltime? has he ever said that?
I think he has said that in a vlog from a few years ago. He did used to work for Disney, not just at the parks but also in the London based office. He obviously didn't give much information away about where the office was, aside from it was Disney and he was leaving it to pursue something else.

If he were to work somewhere else, I think he would have mentioned it in passing, given all the fingers in pies he had got for himself currently, his Youtube, the clothing line, the podcast, the merch, his books, working with a travel agents, I just don't think he has the time to do anything else.

(am being sarcastic here, but were it someone who was a bit more dedicated, I could imagine that would all take up more time and indeed effort, rather than just two or three episodes of a podcast and giving up, a few books that haven't been properly edited, clothing that are 'meh', a travel agents that also need their website carefully combed over, and a youtube channel that needs a lot of tlc.)

I actually wonder if he still works for Disney in some capacity. I’ve noticed lately that he never gets gifted anything from them and doesn’t seem to get invites to their events. I mean every man and his dog seems to have been invited to the 50th celebration in london tomorrow but he doesn’t seem to have been (I could be wrong) so he’s either throughly pissed them off somewhere along the line, or he’s still a paid member so can’t accept/won’t be offered freebies by them

I actually wonder if he still works for Disney in some capacity. I’ve noticed lately that he never gets gifted anything from them and doesn’t seem to get invites to their events. I mean every man and his dog seems to have been invited to the 50th celebration in london tomorrow but he doesn’t seem to have been (I could be wrong) so he’s either throughly pissed them off somewhere along the line, or he’s still a paid member so can’t accept/won’t be offered freebies by them
I don't think that's the case. Charlotte Ruff and Hannah Ricketts work for Disney and they've been able to go on the cruise and Charlotte was at the last London Disney event (which was probably part of her job). I think if he worked for them he'd have definitely mentioned it or have it on Linkedin.

I can’t imagine he won’t have been invited?? If brogan has then no reason why he won’t have?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.