Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @TheRealCarolDanvers for the title.

Adam hasn’t really done much to do a thread recap!

He’s releasing a children’s book despite hating children.

Released a top 50 WDW & vlog moments, which was frankly 1hour & 15minutes wasted of many peoples lives.

Speculation on how he affords his lifestyle despite next to no content and abit of tatty merch, guesses are either he’s bank rolled by mummy & daddy or he could have a sugar daddy.

Was spotted in Waitrose by a fellow tattler no wearing a face covering, despite on the very rare vlogs he’s put out in the last 365 days being very vocal on wearing a face mask and using hand sanitizer.

No doubt it will be radio silence from him until him and Gary C are able to get on the first flight out of here and back to Disney.

Reactions: 8
It really doesn’t make sense to me that he doesn’t seem to care about putting any content out.

Reactions: 4
Granted I am an unlucky person but pre-covid I went to America twice a year on holidays. I have been really grilled several times about my relationship status/job/purpose of previous visits etc. I am single, late 20s. It's never a pleasant experience and I never relax until they have stamped my passport and I'm through.

Has anyone else wondered how Adam and Gary seem to sail through with no issues (and some other Youtubers as well) Like how do they not give Gary who is single, no income, no job, so in their eyes no ties to the UK a right grilling. Same with Adam. It's a small gripe for my first post (never knew this forum existed and am now addicted having watched these bloggers during lockdown wondering if I was the on;y one smelling the BS lol) but it does make me feel very hard done by considering the horrible experiences I have had with US immigration.

Reactions: 7
Welcome! They wouldn't say if they did have any trouble anyway. I can't see Adams cringy pose with his hand under his chin working well at MCO immigration :ROFLMAO: . Who knows how many questions they are asked really. I have been to the US quite a few times, travel with my husband and we still sometimes get the 3rd degree going through immigration.

Granted I am an unlucky person but pre-covid I went to America twice a year on holidays. I have been really grilled several times about my relationship status/job/purpose of previous visits etc. I am single, late 20s. It's never a pleasant experience and I never relax until they have stamped my passport and I'm through.

Has anyone else wondered how Adam and Gary seem to sail through with no issues (and some other Youtubers as well) Like how do they not give Gary who is single, no income, no job, so in their eyes no ties to the UK a right grilling. Same with Adam. It's a small gripe for my first post (never knew this forum existed and am now addicted having watched these bloggers during lockdown wondering if I was the on;y one smelling the BS lol) but it does make me feel very hard done by considering the horrible experiences I have had with US immigration.

<TSA> Sir, what is your reason for your journey?
<Adam> I’m Adam Hattan
<TSA> What is your employment, sir?
<Adam> I’m Adam Hattan *hand under chin*

• Haha
Reactions: 16

They probably think they’re a couple 🙃

I think single travellers sometimes get the third degree 😞 we travel as a couple and have had the same treatment once in Philly when we went for a long weekend, the agent really wasn’t having it - and yes it is stressful!

Adam would never let on he’d had hassle.

And welcome!

Reactions: 5
You're right they wouldn't let on if they had trouble. It's just they meet so many of the things that the officers don't like. Adam has gone for short periods (they hate that), they went like 4 times in a few months, they're not married, don't own property, don't have stable jobs etc.. If they've really sailed through every time they are very lucky. What am I saying he can get people to pay 20 quid for stickers and keep buying a sh!tt! planner - he is a lucky git anyway!

Small thing but TSA are not the ones who do the immigration. They are in charge of security in US airports. CBP do the immigration. I called one of them a TSA agent in error once when a bitchy one said she was going on break and why was I in her queue. I said ''that other TSA agent told me to come over here''. My ears are still ringing from the lecture I got about who's who. lol

I wonder if they’ve got global entry? I think the two Misters have it

last time I went to America I went through immigration in Dublin, the officer was asking if we had enough what I thought was money with us , it turned out our luggage hadn’t been transferred and she thought we were going for 3 weeks with only two carry on bags (if I remember rightly they show you your luggage at immigration)

Christ can you imagine him going up to one of the officers and saying “morning “ with the hand under the chin, even worse if the officer looks like Flynn Ryder, imagine the squeal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apologies for the spelling of this but I can imagine them asking what are you here for Sir and him replying for a momoshero around Disney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone, new here. Was just wondering when Adam and Gary's last live was? They sound interesting and I'd love to watch if they are still doing them😅

Surly there is only so much cheep crap you can slap Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning on I'm very intrigued by the people that would buy it ok the Disney guide I can kind of understand as there isn't that many travel guides for it but who in there right mind wants a Adam Hattan candle

• Haha
There are so many other Disney candle makers out there, why not do a collab with one of them? And calling it 'moooorning', omg. Does he realise that's not funny or a trademark, it's literally just an irritating way that he says morning? How has something so bland become a catch phrase he's proud of? I didn't like "hello you lovely lot" but at least it was a bit more of a catchphrase than "morning"!

The vlog where he asks people to stop messaging asking where he is and to stop messaging him to find out is the most narcissistic, arrogant thing I've ever seen. Yeah buddy, in a world full of Disney characters people are wondering 'wheres Adam?!?!' 🤦🏼🤦🏼

His 'catchphrases' also aren't his, his mate usually comes up with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
God he is such a twit. I hate it when i see his smug bleeping face pop up on youtube.

I didnt used to mind Gary C, but he has also turned into a twit- especially since becoming BFF with Adam and Boggin Tate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.