Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam strikes me as the sort of person who will be obsessed 'laser' focused on the new relationship to the detriment of other friendships etc.

Reactions: 8
Sorry this isn’t a thread I read often as don’t watch Adam but know of him. I quite like the print he designed but why would he sign it 😂 these youtubers think they are A list celebs 😳

Reactions: 5
Expecting that this new relationship lasts... do you guys think it will be the new couple + Gary on the trips? How would that work?

Reactions: 2
I have not been keeping up I see he has a fella now will that mean he bins Gary off Disney trips now etc

According to the last companies house documents the company is valued at just over 4000 including cash and assets. Someone is definitely getting handouts from Mummy and Daddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
lol @ adam trying to hide his boyfriends insta from cropping out his username when you can easily find him in his follower list lmao

Reactions: 3
Do we think he will revile his age today then as he is lapping up all the birthday stuff on his insta

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.