Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone tell me what content he is going to share that we haven’t seen lately!!
Princess poses, eye rolls at the commoners, faux humble brags, garry being oh so sincere to thank Adam on camera, garry buying loads of pins, maybe a dress up, sexually inappropriate comments about flying ryder, fake tears at how emotional and happy they are, wearing his merch, tips with eye rolls at others not doing it, eyerolling at garry...and probably some comments on his new bf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Princess poses, eye rolls at the commoners, faux humble brags, garry being oh so sincere to thank Adam on camera, garry buying loads of pins, maybe a dress up, sexually inappropriate comments about flying ryder, fake tears at how emotional and happy they are, wearing his merch, tips with eye rolls at others not doing it, eyerolling at garry...and probably some comments on his new bf
Some of your posts on here absolutely kill me!! so funny and true! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
'Loads of fans have spoken to me, all off camera!'

'Tacky lines that my mate came up with which I steal and think are catchphrases!'

'I'm the most popular, important, knowledgeable person.....ever'

Think that's just about covered it!

Reactions: 5
He really does think he is a celebrity doesnt he? The premiere will be 4th of september....🙄

Calling Gary C insufferable, which whilst correct, is pretty rich coming from Mr Hand Under Chin, tit Eating Grin.

Whilst I'm here, I'm late to this party but who in their right mind is paying for that print of the Skyliner? It sold out! I'm sorry but some people really are just bleeping sad.

And anxious Gary is going along with him...
Had a paddy because some workmen were in his house fitting a boiler and he wanted to be left alone.

Some people genuinely suffer from anxiety and some people just don't like being bothered.

Someone should explain to him, you see Gary when most people want to buy pins they have to work to earn their money. "Treat yo self" does not apply when the taxpayer is buying the 15 pins for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Check out ' Luxeria' on YT she uses a lot of the same expressions as Gary C . I think they are friends or have mutual friends. They both seem to adopt a mockney type of vibe for certain expressions. Yep I watch too much YT :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
These UK cruises are short, right? So why is it going to take him two weeks to get the first vlog out? Laziness?

Reactions: 7
Probably waiting until last possible moment before he is due to lose monetisation so it gives him as long as possible before he has to worry about content again

He will need at least a week to get Gary's 'sincere thanks to camera' piece just right

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is, we've seen what its like.... the last cruise is nearly here so no ones gonna book now... what is the point? Haha.

Thing is, we've seen what its like.... the last cruise is nearly here so no ones gonna book now... what is the point? Haha.
I guess he has a core following that will watch whatever he puts up so it will still get him a decent number of views to tide him over. But I doubt they will set the algorithm alight

I find it odd that two of the Disney vloggers whose brand/selling point is "I help you plan your trip", Adam and Victoria, have done the cruise and their videos so late. I suppose in Adam's case he would have been fully vaccinated late due to his age but then why release the videos so late? Tit.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd that two of the Disney vloggers whose brand/selling point is "I help you plan your trip", Adam and Victoria, have done the cruise and their videos so late. I suppose in Adam's case he would have been fully vaccinated late due to his age but then why release the videos so late? Tit.
Thing is though compared to what crap Victoria has put up, I think Adam and Gary will of planned a lot. They do actually share a lot of info etc.

Reactions: 3
Thing is though compared to what crap Victoria has put up, I think Adam and Gary will of planned a lot. They do actually share a lot of info etc.
I agree, he shoots and includes a lot of footage and information but I still think taking two weeks to edit is a long time considering it's his job.

I agree, he shoots and includes a lot of footage and information but I still think taking two weeks to edit is a long time considering it's his job.
He’s got prints and candles to flog guuuuuys!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Info gleaned from other Facebook groups etc. then passed off as their own 🙄

Bet the princess had a fit when Disney announced Genie, that’s his books out of the window 😂

Reactions: 4
Info gleaned from other Facebook groups etc. then passed off as their own 🙄

Bet the princess had a fit when Disney announced Genie, that’s his books out of the window 😂
Anyone stupid enough to buy those books in the first place will probably keep buying his crap anyway tbf!

This is right, as insufferable as they are...at least they stay in the parks all day and plan stuff out unlike Uber Eats In Detail.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.