Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty - the thought of Adam on the hunt for a threes up on Grindr is making me want to bring my dinner back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if he does the Princess pose as he finishes....so to speak.

And says morningggggggg the following day when they wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if he does the Princess pose as he finishes....so to speak.

And says morningggggggg the following day when they wake up
He probably gives the princess chin pose without breaking eye contact while he’s being pounded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched an old Gary c WDW vlog from 2017 and Gary is on his own claiming Adam is “working”. Doing what ? Is that code for Adam vlogginng on his own ?? I’m confused ?

Reactions: 1
I don't really know how he has retained a fan base tbh I could be miles out here but isn't his audience in the main people like me who stumbled across him after booking WDW for next year he doesn't seem to have a usp to have fans if you want to call them that like for example a Ethan Payne has bad example I know buy you get my point surely there isn't that amount of hardcore Disney fans out there again from my point of view that is his niche. I bet if you ask him he is a A lister because a member of Love island follows him. for me he is steeling a living by selling cheap tat to people who he doesn't even care about if he did he would still bash out videos every week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know a lot of vloggers have jumped at doing the Disney cruise as soon as they started but the way things keep changing, could some of the latter cruises do stop offs? Maybe if he’s booked for later in the year he’s hit it right?

I doubt it. Everything will be scheduled in already and these things take planning

Whilst I doubt they’ll do port days things are changing all the time with the cruises. New changes came today.

What changes please?
No longer booking for show slots. It seems like it will be 3 shows on one day not over 2 days on the 3 day but I can confirm that when I’m back. Also no need to pre book the gym or no virtual queue for pools.

Reactions: 2
No longer booking for show slots. It seems like it will be 3 shows on one day not over 2 days on the 3 day but I can confirm that when I’m back. Also no need to pre book the gym or no virtual queue for pools.
No pool queues and free-for-all shows were there for the 20th cruise, surprised about the gym though as its quite small and in the Spa, but it was always bloody empty on ours.

No pool queues and free-for-all shows were there for the 20th cruise, surprised about the gym though as its quite small and in the Spa, but it was always bloody empty on ours.
They were there but not announced! We all got that email today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.