Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to the last companies house documents the company is valued at just over 4000 including cash and assets. Someone is definitely getting handouts from Mummy and Daddy.
That's shocking unless he has taken a large sum out for personal use during pandemic

was stalking his bf and he does freelance writing and the only review is from adam - wonder what writing he did for the website?
6FBA709E-2EC3-4540-900E-13D875829C34.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
if so he isn't a very good writer as Adams stuff is always full of errors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched Gary’s new video and he was excusing his appearance etc but I think it suits him a lot more looking a little disheveled!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that this ‘Boss witch’ (as he likes to see himself) has not uploaded a video for 6 months!

6 MONTHS!!!!

We are none of the sheep seeing how they are being used!

buy my candles, buy my merch, buy my guides...buy don’t expect me to give anything back in terms of content!

I did also read somewhere that YouTube (at their discretion) can remove monetisation of a channel if it’s been inactive for over 6 months - great Business Plan Adam!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that this ‘Boss witch’ (as he likes to see himself) has not uploaded a video for 6 months!

6 MONTHS!!!!

buy my candles, buy my merch, buy my guides...buy don’t expect me to give anything back in terms of content!

I did also read somewhere that YouTube (at their discretion) can remove monetisation of a channel if it’s been inactive for over 6 months - great Business Plan Adam!
Ohhhhh I wish they would, that would knock the hand out from under his bloody chin :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If his business is only worth £4000 I don't see how he could possibly have a team. Plus he doesn't have enough work for more than one person.

I can hear him saying to his parents, in his usual melodramatic manner, about how hard he has it due to pandemic, no work etc and pray on sympathy

Reactions: 5
God can you imagine being on a cruise and hearing that voice or seeing the smug princess pose....he would have to go overboard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're on a cruise!
Just in time to stop his channel having its monetisation removed!

Well done Adam 👏🏻

As we have said before, he is only interested in his channel if he’s got a trip to vlog or something to sell!

DCL guide book flogging incoming!

Reactions: 7
Freckin hell how much more cruise content are coming from this whole bunch of sloggers - they have all been on and actually Adam your very late to the table - we have all seen it /done it/ got a belly ache from all the food…… your welcome (hand under chin!) so move in and take your plus one benefit grabbing mate with you - free loaders

Reactions: 9

6 MONTHS!!!!

He really does do the absolute minimum work!
half a year of just selling badly written irrelevant Guidebooks and rip off overpriced candles and prints because he knows his fans will buy them and it’s easy money for him
But lo and behold now it’s getting close to 6 months , he obviously doesn’t want to lose his monetisation so he’s on a cruise!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.