Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much are we betting the prints sell out suspiciously quickly?!?! 😜😜😜

Reactions: 6
How is his stuff selling out?!? I’m not sure I believe that is really happening. Who in the world is buying stuff from a YouTuber who hasn’t made a video is almost a year?!? Stop it!!

Reactions: 6
Shocker......all sold out in 30 minutes!!! This boy makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!!

Reactions: 4
Of course he may only have had like 5 printed.

Queue 'surprise' restock in a few days.

Reactions: 7
Announced on Facebook he has a new partner. Doesn’t mention his name or anything about him, just 4 paragraphs about Flynn Rider
9621C08F-E2A3-4690-A6E7-D6CD8C6E1284.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
His Flyn caption is bleeping cringe as hell. I doubt this relationship will last.

Although it’d be hilarious if this meant the end of Gary’s freeloading trips. Cue more”anxiety” videos for sympathy.

Reactions: 10
Of course he may only have had like 5 printed.

Queue 'surprise' restock in a few days.
He says there were 150 printed 😲 and they've sold out!
He's stated it's a limited edition so technically he can't print anymore than the 150 and each one should be numbered

Where is the new boyfriend announcement, does he have another fb account?

Reactions: 1
He says there were 150 printed 😲 and they've sold out!
He's stated it's a limited edition so technically he can't print anymore than the 150 and each one should be numbered

Where is the new boyfriend announcement, does he have another fb account?
Instagram

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I struggle to believe he's 28 after writing that shite. Freshers behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me an cynic, but I don't totally believe that Gary's social anxiety is as bad as he says. He manages quite well in crowds and in front of a bloody vlogging camera.
This 👏 I completely agree. The two of them are parasites.

Reactions: 5
Or the bf gets dropped when he is back to vlogging and he realises the bf isn't any good on camera

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.