Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can we stop watching when there’s no content of his to even watch? Lol. I really would love to know how he’s generating a livable income because we all know it’s not by selling those crappy candles.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone buying the book? I can take one for the team and put it in the classroom library once we’ve seen what it’s like!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unless Adam has had a vaccine he won’t be going on a cruise as you can’t sail with Disney without one

Reactions: 1
I was just going into the park and they were going along to Earl of sandwich. I could hear Adam when I was walking round and walked past them. Didn’t stop to talk to them

Reactions: 4
Gary posted a pic of Adam signing his book on his stories and Adam looks to have put on a ton of weight.

• Wow
Tell us more! Where was it? Did you speak to them? What were they doing?
We were staying in the same hotel as the Themepark Worldwide (I think that’s their name) in Florida and said to my other half I recognise them from somewhere and turns out it was the two lads (although I think something has happened since then and it’s the lad and his girlfriend doing it now)...

Is he practicing wearing a life jacket for the cruise he’s not doing? 🤪

• Haha
I detest Adam Hattan. I met him 4 years ago in Epcot and he didn’t want to talk. Which of course is his right and maybe he was having a bad day but having been a watcher of his blogs for some time I now know he’s just rude. I can’t work out his relationship with Gary C. I think they probably use each other. But he’s horrible to Gary and often puts home down. I remember the travel blog where he mocked Gary buying clothes from a market. ( Disney Cruise line travel day 1 2020 for anyone who wants to see. Around 22 mins ) Vile
Man .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What did you say to him and what’d he say? What a miserable bleep. Take money and views, but treat them like tit beneath your shoe if you see them in real life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.