Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you say to him and what’d he say? What a miserable bleep. Take money and views, but treat them like tit beneath your shoe if you see them in real life.
I said hello. We were in the rose and crown. Now I know he was working and maybe there are restrictions. I was with my husband and 2 daughters and was stupidly pleased we spotted him. So said hello. He did say hello
Back but that was it. Now I wouldnt necessarily expect a full on conversation but cast members are allowed to chat so even how are you? Are you having a good day? You know that kind of thing but it was clear he did not want to talk. Completely changed my thoughts on him and since noticed how arrogant and entitled he is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh so it was back when he was working at Disney? To be honest I hated talking to customers when I worked in retail. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I detest Adam Hattan. I met him 4 years ago in Epcot and he didn’t want to talk. Which of course is his right and maybe he was having a bad day but having been a watcher of his blogs for some time I now know he’s just rude. I can’t work out his relationship with Gary C. I think they probably use each other. But he’s horrible to Gary and often puts home down. I remember the travel blog where he mocked Gary buying clothes from a market. ( Disney Cruise line travel day 1 2020 for anyone who wants to see. Around 22 mins ) Vile
Man .
Does not surprise me in the least. He is pretentious, hypocritical, arrogant, judgemental but mostly a narcissist.

Reactions: 6
He seems to have dreadful social skills in general and often comments about hating crowds, hating talking to strangers and small talk, hating meeting his viewers etc so he seems all wrong for working with the public. He totally has a high opinion of himself and no doubt found the job beneath him as a Youtube 'celebrity' but he also seems to me like he was/is a bit of a sheltered, spoiled, boy prince in his family who doesn't do well in the real world, has never learned 'adulting' and is just a socially awkward guy who let's face it is only content and happy when he's in Disneyworld..literally. Even if I was a Disney honcho meeting him to consider him for a million dollar deal where he'd be on his best behaviour and eager to please I would fully expect a very awkward guy with the social skills and polish of a teenager to show up because I've never seen any hint that he can be anything other than that.

Reactions: 3
You can tell he's the sort who will be all smiley and friendly when he meets you then as soon as you're gone he's bitching about you to Gary.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the comp he put on a few months back... I can’t find who the winner was... anyone else find it?

Does anyone remember the comp he put on a few months back... I can’t find who the winner was... anyone else find it?
I’m sure it said something like ‘winner will be contacted privately and asked if they agree to name release’ or words to that effect. Convenient!

• Wow
Whose willing to bet the restocked candles all sell out within a few mere moments!?!? 😜😜😜

• Haha
Lol love the trick of mentioning the book to try to drum up a few sales. And lmfao that he was quite miserable on the cruises he did and never seemed to be having a very good time. I think the only time he seemed to be enjoying himself was at one of the shows. Otherwise he had a permanent 'meh' face and yet has the neck to sell a guide.

Lol love the trick of mentioning the book to try to drum up a few sales. And lmfao that he was quite miserable on the cruises he did and never seemed to be having a very good time. I think the only time he seemed to be enjoying himself was at one of the shows. Otherwise he had a permanent 'meh' face and yet has the neck to sell a guide.
He definitely didn't have a great time on his solo cruise on the Fantasy. I didn't even really realize he was on a Star Wars at Sea Day cruise either. He didn't show anything about that day which would have enhanced his views for sure. He wasn't interested at all, but with Galaxy's Edge it was so different. He LOVES Star Wars now. I thought that was odd to not be a Star Wars fan on the cruise, but total change when Galaxy's Edge opened.

I think he’s just a WDW fangirl and has no interest in Disney as a whole. I remember in one of the videos he had mentioned someone had given him a book about the history of Disney and he admitted he hasn’t even cracked it open.

Hey everyone! I have an Adam Hattan question that has been driving me nuts. I’ve been watching his vlogs since the early days of his second cultural representative program 2017. Towards the end of his program he did a Disney cruise with a few other British CRPs. It had a ton of views and was a lot of fun. But it has since vanished! Why would he take down such a popular video? Did he have a falling out with some of they guys?

Reactions: 1
He definitely didn't have a great time on his solo cruise on the Fantasy. I didn't even really realize he was on a Star Wars at Sea Day cruise either. He didn't show anything about that day which would have enhanced his views for sure. He wasn't interested at all, but with Galaxy's Edge it was so different. He LOVES Star Wars now. I thought that was odd to not be a Star Wars fan on the cruise, but total change when Galaxy's Edge opened.
This was such an awkward trip.

Did anyone see on Sam Mealy's Instagram post of his planner than he bought that looked eerily similar to that of Adams?
Just to be clear, it wasn't Adams, he bought it somewhere else and he's hoping to go back to Disney likely for Halloween Horror nights.

I also couldn't believe that Adam was pushing candles, or indeed that hour long video over the 'best' parts of the blogs, why not push out something more interesting that subscribers would enjoy more instead, like a video about each of the hotels? I can't even hate watch his videos, they are just so dull.

Sam posted on his story a picture of him laying with another guy in bed watching Star Wars last week. I hope it wasn’t him and Adam. 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.