Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Received another showreel this week as an audition......exactly the same boring content time after time after time. Thjs boy has no imagination, no idea how to captivate an audience and his arrogance/narcissism knows no bounds 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼
Ooh can you spill anything?

Reactions: 2
According to his response on Twitter it was deliberate:

View attachment 495870
Bullshit!

He spelt it wrong and is now backtracking - the place in disney is literally called Pineapple Lanai

If it was ‘on purpose’ then it’s a stupid-ass decision, because now everyone is going to think you have a typo on your merchandise.
Not to defend him at all, but wouldn't he get hit with a copyright claim if he had called it Pineapple Lanai?
it seems other candle companies do it...
26D63AE9-CF3D-432B-870B-4F5608DEAA19.jpeg

Received another showreel this week as an audition......exactly the same boring content time after time after time. Thjs boy has no imagination, no idea how to captivate an audience and his arrogance/narcissism knows no bounds 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼
ooh what did he audition for, a reality tv show?

Reactions: 5
You can’t leave us hanging like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A bit of topic but if you have come here from the last thread you will know I only stumbled across him as my family and I are booked to go next summer. But it really is amazing how much arrogant and self-righteous he has got I am currently watching his Caribbean Beach vlogs from 2019 Im not sure if its an act but he comes across very sincere and appreciative of it I guess how times change eh

Reactions: 4
A bit of topic but if you have come here from the last thread you will know I only stumbled across him as my family and I are booked to go next summer. But it really is amazing how much arrogant and self-righteous he has got I am currently watching his Caribbean Beach vlogs from 2019 Im not sure if its an act but he comes across very sincere and appreciative of it I guess how times change eh
I used to really like Adam in the early days, circa 2017/18 - but unfortunately fell for the YouTube curse once his channel went ‘commercial’ and it became his ‘job’

What these disney vloggers don’t understand, is that we watch these vlogs as escapism, to join them on their holiday as if we are there ourselves.

But as soon as those trips becomes a business arrangement (I.e the trip is purely to create content/sell merchandise) it loses all sincerity and relatability.

That’s where people like Adam, Brogan and Victoria have lost their way, and why we are all loving channels like Mr David and Mr Ian - you get the sense they would be on holiday even if they didn’t plan to vlog it!

Reactions: 13
I think that's true although I think he has always been a show off, even in the early days. That has now grown into narcisisim. He is also hypocritical, moans about other people being on phones or talking through rides and yet will blog through anything and chat to his friends loudly on rides, when he has any with him.

Reactions: 8
If the whole Disney thing is his main source of income realistically how long do you think he can churn out the same old videos out for with the numbers they do. To a point he will all ways get solid numbers as people will stumble across them like my self but one of his main problems is they are not very informative

Reactions: 3
Why is he saying he has no plans to do the cruise... why wouldn’t he ? A uk cruise when his job is pretty much to make Disney vlogs, I really can’t figure out why he wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 6
Why is he saying he has no plans to do the cruise... why wouldn’t he ? A uk cruise when his job is pretty much to make Disney vlogs, I really can’t figure out why he wouldn’t do it.
Because he is a narcissist. He sadly believes his own opinion of himself and he lives a 'celebrity' lifestyle. A cruise around the UK, as amazing as I am sure Disney would make it, does not fulfil the narcissistic view this boy has of himself.....at a guess! 🤪🤪

Not Adam related but its to do with Disney vloggers has anyone watch Will and Lelly? if so what do you make of them

Not Adam related but its to do with Disney vloggers has anyone watch Will and Lelly? if so what do you make of them
Yes, they are so down to earth and aren't fake or vlogging for the money unlike others we could mention.

If I ever see him and Gary in the parks I’m going ask Gary for a pic and completely ignore Adam just to watch the meltdown. Lol

• Haha
I wonder if Gary gets a cut of the profit as all the stickers and stuff are his sayings..

Reactions: 3
The problem with all these bloggers, Adam, Gary, Sam.....they are representing somebody else's brand. Look at Adam.....the best he can do is steal from Disney and replicate as much as he can. He doesn't have a talent. He claims a brand......take away Disney and what does he have!? YouTube represents the worst of society. Adam Hattan represents the worst of society. Stop watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.