Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone set my memory straight please.

I seem to recall Adam organizing a group watch for the movie Love Simon upon its release in cinemas, where he told Twitter when and where he'd be watching the movie and they could join him - but he explicitly clarified it was not a meet and greet. I think it was around the Mickey bar for Adam debacle (precisely when I unfollowed him on Twitter).

I tried searching for it but couldn't seem to find the tweets and I don't want to be spreading false accusations about him either!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen his story the new guide is number one in the cruises category on Amazon I bet it beat a lot of other books it was up against He will think he is the times best book seller now 🙈

• Wow
What is infuriating about the books claim is the amazon algarythm doesn't work on just sales. It takes into account sales against availability. He put ten as available, 5 sold, as 50% of the stock quantity sold 'quickly it.goes to number one. Its not number one now.

Reactions: 4
He looked like he was going to cry every time he mentioned "maybe going back to Disney this year" in his candle video, just emotionally underdeveloped.

Also it's been said a million times by others but who in the ever-loving Christ is buying merchandise that just says "Morning" on it...

Is the spelling on the Pineapple Lani one deliberate or bad proof reading, do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the spelling on the Pineapple Lani one deliberate or bad proof reading, do we think?
I thought this too when I saw it!! Who doesn’t check that before having it printed on merchandise people will PAY for?

Reactions: 1
I have, fairly painfully, watched four of this guys blogs (through my job). He is dangerously narcissistic. As is his mate Gary C. The irony being his 'mate' Sam has far more endearing talent. As much as I hope Adam doesn't make it, I hope Sam does!

Reactions: 5
I have, fairly painfully, watched four of this guys blogs (through my job). He is dangerously narcissistic. As is his mate Gary C. The irony being his 'mate' Sam has far more endearing talent. As much as I hope Adam doesn't make it, I hope Sam does!
Yes!! Gary is just as bad imo. Does he get all his disney trips gifted? because i heard he doesnt work and is on benefits due to his anxiety. And i cant imagine that pays enough for all the trips he has.

Yes!! Gary is just as bad imo. Does he get all his disney trips gifted? because i heard he doesnt work and is on benefits due to his anxiety. And i cant imagine that pays enough for all the trips he has.
wonder if ad revenue and brand deals make this fraud.. 🙊

Right as far as I can tell Gary lived at home with his mum and dad right? The amount of uc he can claim is £409 plus a disability allowance of either £341 or £128 a month does that sound about right?
Please also can I just say I’m not having a pop at anyone on uc

Reactions: 5
Right as far as I can tell Gary lived at home with his mum and dad right? The amount of uc he can claim is £409 plus a disability allowance of either £341 or £128 a month does that sound about right?
Please also can I just say I’m not having a pop at anyone on uc
You will be surprised how much you can get on benefits the most UC he can get is 538 with the limited capability for work eliment that they put onUC he can get PIP to that’s either an extra 95 or 237 a month depending on his rate there’s also things like careers allowence he can get if he helps look after his parents if there Ill

• Wow
Gary’s mum’s reactions to the candles on is IGTV are hilarious- not the best advertisement.

• Haha
Gary’s mum’s reactions to the candles on is IGTV are hilarious- not the best advertisement.
You can always rely on your parents to tell the truth 😂 you can tell she is thinking what a load of tat but tried to hard to come across as liking them 🙈😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.