Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone would have reported Gary to the social though by now. I used to work there and I would find it very hard to believe that people who watch the videos, people on Tattle, people in his extended family, people in his area who see the videos would all fail to report him because believe me from the reports of fraud that go in there is no loyalty at all if people think you're getting someone they think you shouldn't have. So Gary either has some type of payment that cannot easily be revoked (the system has had many changes since I left the civil service so I'm completely out of touch with what would be available to him these days) or he doesn't claim and is supported by family. As a working class lass from E London myself I knew several families on our estate who had a grown child with mental issues who stayed home and were supported by mam and dad as neither employers nor the social had any concept of dealing with depression/anxiety. It's quite recent that your ordinary Joe would have a chance to get the support needed to manage his mental health issues and live a productive life. The supports would be there now if Gary did want to re-enter the workforce but I wouldn't sit behind my laptop and try to diagnose him or say that he's capable of doing certain jobs or whatnot. I think it's clear that he has little income whether claiming or not but the flip side is I don't see this as something to be jealous about really. I wouldn't want to live the way he is living and I wish him well. Even if he was claiming all the things people have speculation (some are inaccurate as certain payments cannot be combined) a few hundred quid a month living in London is pocket money and I wouldn't begrudge him it and I certainly wouldn't swap with him. Adam gets on my nerves and the frequency of their trips pre-covid was becoming a bit of a joke and likely funded by the Hattan parents but on the other hand this disney/Youtube thing is probably fantastic for Gary's mental health and his parents are probably delighted that he has something that gets him out of bed and gives him some drive and gets him mixing with people. It's a tricky situation I think and I think a lot of us feel a bit awkward about ripping Gary the way we would Adam.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He has sent Sam Mealey a set, I wonder if they have now made up?
What happened with these two?! Did they have some kind of falling out? Personally, I don't think Sam is too bad, he seems quite endearing, Hattan, however, arrogant and narcissistic just doesn't cover it!

Reactions: 2
What happened with these two?! Did they have some kind of falling out? Personally, I don't think Sam is too bad, he seems quite endearing, Hattan, however, arrogant and narcissistic just doesn't cover it!
I’m sure it was something like Sam rejected his advances... don’t quote me on that though 😁

Anyone betting that the candles 'sell out in some kind of record breaking time?!? 😜😜:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Looking at the state of those candles Sam is probably wishing that he hadn't made up with the annoying one.

• Haha
Anyone betting that the candles 'sell out in some kind of record breaking time?!? 😜😜:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Shocker! Already sold out! One of two things.....either unbelievably bad business man or narcissistic seller?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shocker! Already sold out! One of two things.....either unbelievably bad business man or narcissistic seller?!?!
You beat me to it LOL I beat he only had bout 3 or 4 of each

I think someone would have reported Gary to the social though by now. I used to work there and I would find it very hard to believe that people who watch the videos, people on Tattle, people in his extended family, people in his area who see the videos would all fail to report him because believe me from the reports of fraud that go in there is no loyalty at all if people think you're getting someone they think you shouldn't have. So Gary either has some type of payment that cannot easily be revoked (the system has had many changes since I left the civil service so I'm completely out of touch with what would be available to him these days) or he doesn't claim and is supported by family. As a working class lass from E London myself I knew several families on our estate who had a grown child with mental issues who stayed home and were supported by mam and dad as neither employers nor the social had any concept of dealing with depression/anxiety. It's quite recent that your ordinary Joe would have a chance to get the support needed to manage his mental health issues and live a productive life. The supports would be there now if Gary did want to re-enter the workforce but I wouldn't sit behind my laptop and try to diagnose him or say that he's capable of doing certain jobs or whatnot. I think it's clear that he has little income whether claiming or not but the flip side is I don't see this as something to be jealous about really. I wouldn't want to live the way he is living and I wish him well. Even if he was claiming all the things people have speculation (some are inaccurate as certain payments cannot be combined) a few hundred quid a month living in London is pocket money and I wouldn't begrudge him it and I certainly wouldn't swap with him. Adam gets on my nerves and the frequency of their trips pre-covid was becoming a bit of a joke and likely funded by the Hattan parents but on the other hand this disney/Youtube thing is probably fantastic for Gary's mental health and his parents are probably delighted that he has something that gets him out of bed and gives him some drive and gets him mixing with people. It's a tricky situation I think and I think a lot of us feel a bit awkward about ripping Gary the way we would Adam.
Spot on I only know about what I mentioned is I have been on them in times gone by due to mental health I know only to well how easy it is for people to judge people and tell them what thy can and can not do

Reactions: 4
I remember Gary being unable to leave his room for 3 weeks following a Disney trip where he was all jokes and good fun and “living his best life”. Mental health is so incredibly complex and I’m glad posters are talking about this. If he can find joy and purpose in his life then more power to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
According to his response on Twitter it was deliberate:

View attachment 495870
Bullshit!

He spelt it wrong and is now backtracking - the place in disney is literally called Pineapple Lanai

If it was ‘on purpose’ then it’s a stupid-ass decision, because now everyone is going to think you have a typo on your merchandise.

Bullshit!

He spelt it wrong and is now backtracking - the place in disney is literally called Pineapple Lanai

If it was ‘on purpose’ then it’s a stupid-ass decision, because now everyone is going to think you have a typo on your merchandise.
Not to defend him at all, but wouldn't he get hit with a copyright claim if he had called it Pineapple Lanai?

Reactions: 5
Received another showreel this week as an audition......exactly the same boring content time after time after time. Thjs boy has no imagination, no idea how to captivate an audience and his arrogance/narcissism knows no bounds 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.