Adam Hattan #2 Lives Rent Free, Desperate to go to Disney, Money-grabbing with Gary C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Adam would branch out and stop relying on Walt Disney World. Doing the same trip gets boring, and if he wants to make this part of his career do something different to other vloggers, broaden your audience, go to the Asian parks. Not many UK or American vloggers go there that I've seen. I'm sure he'd be really uncomfortable, but sometimes travelling to a completely different culture does that to you and it's normal. Has he ever mentioned going to any of the Asian parks, or if it's a priority. I'm just dreading all of next year will be UK vloggers rushing back to Orlando, and we're just going to be seeing the same stuff from everyone.

Reactions: 5
To
I wish Adam would branch out and stop relying on Walt Disney World. Doing the same trip gets boring, and if he wants to make this part of his career do something different to other vloggers, broaden your audience, go to the Asian parks. Not many UK or American vloggers go there that I've seen. I'm sure he'd be really uncomfortable, but sometimes travelling to a completely different culture does that to you and it's normal. Has he ever mentioned going to any of the Asian parks, or if it's a priority. I'm just dreading all of next year will be UK vloggers rushing back to Orlando, and we're just going to be seeing the same stuff from everyone.
Totally agree on this one. I used to enjoy his Disney vlogs but after a while, watching someone constantly on holiday is very boring. Also his narration and over excitement on the March 2020 trip really showed that the magic was wearing off a bit. Going to the same place 2-4 times a year is boring to watch. The reactions are not as engaging too.
Its actually quite pathetic watching a grown man try to make a career off of another company. He clearly would of been snapped up by Disney if he was any good. But yes other parks do exist. His life is really very sad.

I'm just dreading all of next year will be UK vloggers rushing back to Orlando, and we're just going to be seeing the same stuff from everyone.
So true. All the vlogs of the UK Disney cruises have been like groundhog day.

Surely, there are things that he could do around the UK or on the Continent that would be different.

Just once, I'd love to see a vlogger go to Efteling or Europa-Park, something that's different.

Reactions: 3
Me to
Surely, there are things that he could do around the UK or on the Continent that would be different.

Just once, I'd love to see a vlogger go to Efteling or Europa-Park, something that's different.
Me too! Or Phantasialand!

They did Chessington and Center Parcs, they could certainly do similar!

Reactions: 1
Check out The Despicable 3, they do loads of UK theme parks and are great fun
Any relation to the Unwell?

Me too! Or Phantasialand!
I mean, I know the limitations on travel to Asia are what they are, but some of my favorite videos are Western vloggers in one of the Asian parks, especially DisneySea. But I honestly can't imagine Adam in an environment that isn't English-based (or at least, adjacent, like Paris).

You need to watch Themeparkworldwide, he knows his stuff!

There is absolutely no way he will cover anything non-Disney unless it's in the UK aka easy/cheap to get to...it would take too much "holiday resources" away from WDW, I doubt he'd ever even go to DLTokyo.

Side-note: I watched some of his earliest vlogs (around 2015) and my word, if you think he's insufferable now...he's just petulant, spoiled, rude, it's amazing haha

Reactions: 2
There is absolutely no way he will cover anything non-Disney unless it's in the UK aka easy/cheap to get to...it would take too much "holiday resources" away from WDW, I doubt he'd ever even go to DLTokyo.

Side-note: I watched some of his earliest vlogs (around 2015) and my word, if you think he's insufferable now...he's just petulant, spoiled, rude, it's amazing haha

I think Adam may do tokyo but Gary never would and as its basically a shared channel now there wouldn't be much point. Adams shot himself in the foot a bit making Gary so prominent

Yeah he has always been awful. Gary waters it down a bit but when Adam is on his own it really shows

Reactions: 4
Went to see Beauty and the Beast the musical last night. We didn't enjoy it (I know, I know, I am being fired from being a Disney fan) but had to share my OH's thoughts on Lumiere, 'He was so smug and annoying, reminded me of Adam Hattan, I kept expecting him to say they were travelling in Concierge' 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who wants to see these two numpty's live!?! I'm starting to think that narcissism just doesn't cover what these two are growing into.......

Who wants to see these two numpty's live!?! I'm starting to think that narcissism just doesn't cover what these two are growing into.......
What do they even do? Just talk? Who cares?

A picture tells a thousand words. This one would be something about a lack of content during lockdown but uploading a video that is basically QVC.
740C27F2-98B1-409F-9FE3-799474B5943B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A piece from the Adam hattan Christmas collection, I’d rather have a lump of coal !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently on his website, he’s looking to employ a customer service person for his company !! I highly reccomend anyone who applies to watch his vlogs, they’d be treated with more contempt than Gary c !!

• Wow
  • Haha
How is he earning enough to employ someone like that. That's a minimum of £20k salary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.